Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) (3259 Views)

CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg? / Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo / 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Mayng01(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
One amongst the millions has just reasoned forward & rightly. Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:
When would the youths in the North stand up?
They won't stand and face their monstrous elites.
RELIGION has enveloped their Limbic system.
That's what too much Religion does.
This one has finally removed her specks.
Rather it's the IGBOs that's their problem.
Igbos have truly suffered.
How can one hold power and still be educationally incapacitated with abject poverty as foundation.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by gawu1: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:
See the way arewa United avoided this thread. MalcoImX the nupe boy and Gawu1 the fulani boy where una day sweetshisha and OJIOFOR the noise maker. Lol
They didn't say prostitution is their next move.
No matter high the level of our poverty, not prostitution not drug trafficking is an option.
Until the the ipob pigs race. That's why you can't find the likes of Chidimma in northern Nigeria.
God bless our arewa girls.
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by gawu1: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Elock1:
where our zombie-in-chief dy na?

Vampire ipob pig, any problem with what our respected arewa girls have said?
No matter the high level of our poverty, two ''business'' are no no amongst us:
Prostitution and drug trafficking.
That's why you can't find the likes of Chidimma's amongst us.
God bless our chaste arewa girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Masterkernel1: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
appishani1:
unfortunately, there is no Igbo man in the top ten list.

Close your mouth. We didn't cause your illiteracy. In economics a nation isn't wealthy if the wealth isn't evenly distributed. One Dangote has made the entire North the poverty capital of the world, it's takes more than one person to call a nation rich.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by skywalker240(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Stone age people

Northerners=Nernderthal

Early men

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mayng01:
One amongst the millions has just reasoned forward & rightly. Hallelujah

Lol

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
gawu1:

No matter high the level of our poverty, not prostitution not drug trafficking is an option.
Until the the ipob pigs race. That's why you can't find the likes of Chidimma in northern Nigeria.

Lol mumu the North have the highest number of drug dealers and prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Elock1:

Lol
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Akudaisi:
odeh

Mumu who call. You
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Elock1: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
gawu1:

Guy your reply doesn't even correlate with what I wrote.

Are you ?
OH wait is this manna's other account?
And who the fcck says I'm IPOB?
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Masterkernel1: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
gawu1:

Illiteracy Almajiri...Maryam Sanda killed her husband Rabi Usman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-51280918.amp

Prostitution is legal in certain clans, so... While your fathers are busy having sex with underage kids in the name of child marriage. North is the home of pedophiles in the world.

I won't be surprise if you start telling me that Boko Haram is the work of your dead demon blood thirty god.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Elock1: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Elock1:

gawu1:

Elock1:

Guy your reply doesn't even correlate with what I wrote.

Are you ?
OH wait is this manna's other account?
And who the fcck says I'm IPOB?
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Illiteracy Almajiri...Maryam Sanda killed her husband Rabi Usman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-51280918.amp

Prostitution is legal in certain clans, so... While your fathers are busy having sex with underage kids in the name of child marriage. North is the home of pedophiles in the world.

I won't be surprise if you start telling me that Boko Haram is the work of your dead demon blood thirty god.

See tko. Gawu1 take heart
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Masterkernel1: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

See tko. Gawu1 take heart

Sue your English teacher...Hahaha
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Sue your English teacher...Hahaha

Oboy u day reply d wrong person na abi you no no wetin TKO mean.. Gawu1 na the guy way you tko
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Masterkernel1: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

Oboy u day reply d wrong person na abi you no no wetin TKO mean.. Gawu1 na the guy way you tko

I don't understand... Truth. I have difficulty reading through abbreviations.
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I don't understand... Truth. I have difficulty reading through abbreviations.

Ok abeg continue destroying that yeye boy called Gawu1
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by deji17: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
This Hausa girl has spoken for the millions of Hausa girls. This kind of post is childish and senseless.
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Masterkernel1: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

Ok abeg continue destroying that yeye boy called Gawu1

Thank you Sir. I've got tons of missiles for these illiterates up North today.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Thank you Sir. I've got tons of missiles for these illiterates up North today.

Lol kindly drop it on these ones if they come here.. Simplyleo sarrki MalcoImX

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
deji17:
This Hausa girl has spoken for the millions of Hausa girls. This kind post is childish and senseless.

Are you confused? Please speak English so we can understand you better

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Carlyscales: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
appishani1:
unfortunately, there is no Igbo man in the top ten list.
You are grossly ignorant and naive.

The real description of how wealthy a people are is never GDP but GDP per capital.
Igbos are about the wealthiest tribe in Nigeria because many of them have financial knowledge and independence, even without going to school.

Haven't you heard about the igbo apprenticeship system - IAS, recently accepted by Harvard business reviews.
A system that have consistently over the yrs churned out entrepreneurs in millions and helped to bridge the gap between the rich and d poor in South Eastern Nigeria.

Infact, it's only a fool that'll believe that the Northern political feudal Lords, corner power and resources to actually empower the thier people and not themselves.

The North will never get out of endemic poverty unless they become actively productive and control thier population like China and India did. It doesn't matter how long they hold on power.

Don't you know that Northerners are actually becoming poorer under Buhari than Southerners.
Even when they decide to horde thier food from the South, they are even becoming poorer. Having lived most of my young and adult life in the North, I know.
So stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Masterkernel1: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

Lol kindly drop it on these ones if they come here.. Simplyleo sarrki MalcoImX

Sure!
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

You need a brain transplant, so because one man is rich, everybody is rich in his village ?

Everybody knows that your rich men and elite do not care about their people, thats why poverty is gross and widespread in the North.
North has more billionaires than any other region in Nigeria. How can u have the gut to say Northern rich men don't help themselves, pls stop all that nonsense they always tell u abt north and u rush to Nairaland and descend it. In Islam there is zakat, one has to pay certain amount of his wealth to poor people and they do. Go to Dangote and BUA companies in the south and see how plenty our people dey. You can't expect human being to satisfy fellow human beings, even the god u waste ur entire life serving failed most of ur prayers.
What she said is her opinion and is the same opinion u deliberate on ur Politicians.
I know many Northern House of Reps and Senators who secured more than 300 jobs for their constituents, many. They bought the job mostly from ur people.
Look around u and assess ur financial state, all those propaganda are meant to chase investors, to tarnish image and give us bad names.
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Coronabirus:
North has more billionaires than any other region in Nigeria. How can u have the gut to say Northern rich men don't help themselves, pls stop all that nonsense they always tell u abt north and u rush to Nairaland and descend it. In Islam there is zakat, one has to pay certain amount of his wealth to poor people and they do. Go to Dangote and BUA companies in the south and see how plenty our people dey. You can't expect human being to satisfy fellow human beings, even the god u waste ur entire life serving failed most of ur prayers.
What she said is her opinion and is the same opinion u deliberate on ur Politicians.
I know many Northern House of Reps and Senators who secured more than 300 jobs for their constituents, many. They bought the job mostly from ur people.
Look around u and assess ur financial state, all those propaganda are meant to chase investors, to tarnish image and give us bad names.

Why not direct your frustration to the Hausa girl that told us the truth

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Tochi3(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beauty with brain.

Make a choice.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

Why not direct your frustration to the Hausa girl that told us the truth
So everyone in the North is Hausa or Fulani?
I've seen many Southerners calling themselves and their leaders failure and being outsmarted by Northerners here in Nairaland. I have seen in many occasions Southerners accusing themselves of many failures but I've never seen their comments in the crystal of reality but poor understanding of governance. Thevoice of one person or group of few people doesn't represent the entire bloc of people.
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Coronabirus:
So everyone in the North is Hausa or Fulani?
I've seen many Southerners calling themselves and their leaders failure and being outsmarted by Northerners here in Nairaland. I have seen in many occasions Southerners accusing themselves of many failures but I've never seen their comments in the crystal of reality but poor understanding of governance. Thevoice of one person or group of few people doesn't represent the entire bloc of people.

You called yourself Hausa fulani you are the ones always using North North North
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by RobbStark(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:
When would the youths in the North stand up?

Omo, you don run go change moniker??

I told you but you refuse to hear.
See yourself.

This one you don abandon Ijaw matter this week hope all is well in your camp??

Fozapi abi na vasel15, wither
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by vasel15: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
RobbStark:

Omo, you don run go change moniker??

I told you but you refuse to hear.
See yourself.

This one you don abandon Ijaw matter this week hope all is well in your camp??

Fozapi abi na vasel15, wither

I am not fozapi you people don't listen feel free to defend your fulani master like you always do
Re: Hausa Girl Say They Are Tired Of Poverty(video) by RobbStark(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

I am not fozapi you people don't listen feel free to defend your fulani master like you always do

Own it man. Stop behaving like a tout.

This thread has all your signature on it, possibly your fozapi moniker is banned or you are hiding under this one.

Thats what we Ijaws can never do, run from heat.

We own our shit no matter what comes with it.
The difference between you and us is that we don't go from thread to thread, or opening threads casting aspersions on other tribe.

Stay blessed

I prefer that your other handle tho fozapi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site / "I Must Be President!" - Tinubu Drags Buhari To Court / Emefiele Extension Of Old Naira Notes: Tinubu Has Won The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.