Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (70332 Views)

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Rubbiish(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Why can't US defence speak in the language Russia understand by playing with them with two or three nuclear bomb?

NB: I only speak the mins of Buhari' o.
Hmm
Russia is no small country sir
Any attack on Russia territory won't be a cakewalk!
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by damosky12(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
YorubaKinging:
You always get it wrong
Pick up your Bible and read again and again

Millions of people won't vanish, this is just a false doctrine

If at all you are a Christian, the best thing to do is to support our common interest.

What matters is that He is persuading men to repent and embrace Jesus. Let's focus on that and shelve his error for when we are amongst ourselves. You don't discipline your fellow soldier by standing with the enemies.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
sharrp:

You’re sounding so ignorant and unlearned . It’s always hard holding a sensible conversation with your type .

Russia has the biggest nuclear stockpile , yes
90% of Russia’s population is in an area roughly the size of 3 US state , the rest of Russia is barren land with little human presence . Stop ranting like nukes guarantees anybody a win

You just helped me state the EXACT reason why a war with Russia is dead on arrival.

Russia has millions of square kilometres of barren land which they can use to their advantage as Hitler saw in WWII. Moving defensive positions and vital industries further inland wore out the Wehrmacht even with their Panzers and Germany eventually lost when Russia countered.

US is well populated which means anywhere Russia hits will affect US.

You really know nothing about warfare and its hilarious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
sharrp:
You mean Russia has a nuclear submarine near the coast of Miami . Lmaol, nothing person no go read for the naira land

Educate yourself. Even the US is aware of its presence.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:
The thing is US is playing a game of "containment" with Russia and china.

It is never going to be an invasion, it is more like a boundary enforcement.

They are trying to restrict those nations to their borders and prevent them from undue expansion.

Take away US presence from the South China Sea, the black sea and eastern Europe, and China and Russia would grow uncontrollably swallowing all their neighbours in their wake.

I think China is concentrating more in growing her economy. If they fully get into manufacturing and amassing weapons as other countries, they'd be bloody.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Realtalk20:

Talkative

This isn't call of duty

Grow up

Strike na. What are you waiting for? Russia is weak, why you dey wait? Invade na. cheesy
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterito:
Lol what you don't understand is both nation's is govern by the principle of mutual assured destruction. Know this before you make unnecessary noise of ignorance

Like I told a muntulu like you previously, a pre-emptive nuclear strike renders MAD useless.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
sharrp:
You say clueless things with so much confidence

Counter it with confidence na. I'll wait...
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by CSTRR: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Name ONE war the US has won in the last 100 years
This is a funny question I keep seeing.

There's is no war that the US has fought that they did not totally dominate their enemies.

They just did not want to allocate the level of resources needed for total Victory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Is Russia economy strong or not , is the sanction affecting Russia or not . Is every other sector in Russia almost dead at the expenses of improving their military or not .

Most of you are quick to tell someone to go and update their knowledge and blah blah blah when you have limited knowledge of the topic and base all your argument on favoritism
frankson1:

Oga, Yes, I know what sanctions are. Vladimir Putin didn't bow even in the face of the several sanctions imposed on Russia by the US and Eu.

Go and make your research from 2016. I think it was tightened from 2019.

Change the TV channel you love watching and sites you spend all your day in so you can be updated with happenings around the world. You can also take short trips as well grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
sharrp:
Who won the Cold War , who broke the Soviet Union ?

Wow. cheesy
I had no idea the Cold War was 'won'.

I also had no idea that US destroyed USSR and broke them up. I always thought it was because of their economic constraints.

Thanks for educating me, sir. grin
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
neonly:

I don't think so American have a lot of countries support inbred of military
Russian can only make noise but won't dare challenge American

It's a two-way thing. America cannot invade or attack Russia.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:

There's is no war that the US has fought that they did not totally dominate their enemies.

They just did not want to allocate the level of resources needed for total Victory.

Oga leave plenty talk.

Just name ONE war the US has won in the last 100 years

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

If they could, they would have. Like all bullies, the US is all noise & no balls.

Russia will reduce mainland USA to glass if they dare.

Russia attacked Georgia, Annexed Crimea from Ukraine, currently attacking East Ukraine, shot down passenger aircrafts and sponsoring cyber attacks all over the world. But yeah US is the "bully".

You're a funnyman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by CSTRR: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by witnezHD(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
"An there shall be wars and rumors of war"

Atimes I begin to wonder if these Major Endtimes players go to Search the HolyBible before they make their moves and Decisions.

All the puzzles are Falling in place Just as The KING of kings, JESUS Christ said it will be in the Season leading to His Coming.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Except we Conciously decide to Deceive ourselves, We all know that we are in the Last of the Last days.

I take GOD beg all and sundry, quit living life anyhow. Enough of anyhow living. Take the Matter of your Genuie salvation in JESUS Christ very seriously.

One of these days, the Trumpet will Blast, Millions of People all over the world will Mysteriously Disappear and those who miss it will be lamenting " Mr. Righteousness warned us o"
Get Prepared Folks! Remember, the Breath we have now is not in our Power.
we are living in the prophecy.... We are victims of a bad prophecy
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Someone7:

Russia attacked Georgia, Annexed Crimea from Ukraine, currently attacking East Ukraine, shot down passenger aircrafts and sponsoring cyber attacks all over the world. But yeah US is the "bully".

You're a funnyman

Georgia was a part of the USSR.

Crimeans had a referendum & 96% opted for Russia. What is 'annex' there?

Where is proof Russia shot down any passenger plane and if true why have they not been arrested & bombed out of existence for it?

Where is the evidence of cyberattacks. Rich coming from the West.

Answer these questions and see how dumb you sound

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by CSTRR: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
China has also unveiled the J-20 stealth fighter and their DF-17 missiles are supposedly hypersonic missiles, travelling at five times the speed of sound.

They are most improved nation of Earth militarily.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Use to which advantage ? A place so cold neither Russian or enemy forces can survive there , how is it to there advantage , all this implies is 5 strikes on Russia would be more devastating to Russia than equivalent 5 strikes on US . Strike Moscow , Saint Petersburg and 3 other cities an Russia is almost 80% gon . Let’s say Russia strikes Los Angeles , New York City , Washington DC , Michigan and Nashville . You still have a huge bulk of the US population alive since they are scattered around a large expense of land compared to russia
DoggoneDogg:

You just helped me state the EXACT reason why a war with Russia is dead on arrival.

Russia has millions of square kilometres of barren land which they can use to their advantage as Hitler saw in WWII. Moving defensive positions and vital industries further inland wore out the Wehrmacht even with their Panzers and Germany eventually lost when Russia countered.

US is well populated which means anywhere Russia hits will affect US.

You really know nothing about warfare and its hilarious. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by seunny4lif(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin cheesy
What can I say
Uncle Sam always looking for trouble grin
S200 should have been use against the plane instead of Russia wasting fuel on those beautiful Su fighter jets cheesy
emae009:
@seunny4lif

dinner was set since and after 7 pages still haven't seen your comment. how come??

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Masterito(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol no I know you are fully ignorant. Do you know both nations can deliver nuclear weapons via Land, water and Air. Both nation's have nuclear powered submarines moving secretly incase of any surprise nuclear attack to their nations. Now I KNOW YOU Know Nothing. Explaining to you was just a waste of time.
DoggoneDogg:

Like I told a muntulu like you previously, a pre-emptive nuclear strike renders MAD useless.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by CSTRR: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na only one female dey this thread.

Lol.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sharap , say what you know . Many countries do have plains faster than the speed of sound
CSTRR:
China has also unveiled the J-20 stealth fighter and their DF-17 missiles are supposedly hypersonic missiles, travelling at five times the speed of sound.

They are most improved nation of Earth militarily.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by ReubenE(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
DarkPheonix:

They haven't lost any war either, and without the intervention of usa in ww2 russia would have been consumed.
God bless you, and may your days be long.

For years, I've tried my best to avoid any argument concerning US vs Russia here because most commentators write from a place of deliberate ignorance. But you, you finally said what I've been waiting for.

The heart of Russia- Moscow was almost conquered if not for the intervention of the USA like you rightly said. Same thing for Paris too.

What most people don't understand when making comments about Russia or any other country having Nuclear weapons is, most of their nuclear arsenal is not active. It will take days, weeks, months to prep them for operational deployment.

Furthermore, Russia does not need 6,000 nuclear weapons to destroy the USA. Likewise, the USA does not need 5,000 nuclear weapons to destroy Russia. They can destroy each other with less than 10 nukes if they are successfully delivered.
If I'm correct, delivery system, radar system, interceptors, defence system, economy etc are equally as important as the nukes. No country can win a war with hungry soldiers.

The USA is the leader of the present world system because it can project power all around the world without much or no consequences. We can't say same for other power blocs especially if the US is involved.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by CSTRR: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
sharrp:
Sharap , say what you know . Many countries do have plains faster than the speed of sound
We are talking missiles, not planes.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Imagine using number of ships as criteria to name someone the largest navy on earth . So if I have 100 tug boats and you have 50 destroyers . I should be the largest navy?
CSTRR:

China is already in the business of weapons manufacturing on an unprecedented scale.

They just unveiled the dongfeng intercontinental ballistic missiles and various ship killing missiles targeted at the United States.

They currently have the largest Navy on Earth by the number of ships.

They are certainly not sleeping.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by omohayek: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Papa Anyi, if a nuclear warhead strikes continental US, give us a detailed procedure of how the US will retaliate??
Here, since you're too ignorant and lazy to do a Google search yourself.

1. Direct from the official US DoD website.
https://www.defense.gov/Experience/Americas-Nuclear-Triad/

2. From Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_triad#United_States

You are a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger principle in action. You don't have the first clue, but huff and puff as if you were some sort of authority.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by CSTRR: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
If Nigeria wakes up one day and claims the entire gulf of guinea as our sovereign territory, the very next day, US aircraft Carriers and NATO warships will come there to enforce international rights of navigation in those waters.

And the smaller nations will be very grateful.

That is exactly what they are doing in the black sea and the south China Sea.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by omohayek: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:

The clown is just too ignorant for words. He mistakes American restraint for weakness, as if America couldn't have turned all of Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq into glass if it weren't concerned about international opinion. He's just another clueless Putin fanboy ranting and raving as if he were supporting Man United in a Champions League match.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
you are correct guy , stop replying that other clueless Buffon
Masterito:
Lol no I know you are fully ignorant. Do you know both nations can deliver nuclear weapons via Land, water and Air. Both nation's have nuclear powered submarines moving secretly incase of any surprise nuclear attack to their nations. Now I KNOW YOU Know Nothing. Explaining to you was just a waste of time.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Georgia was a part of the USSR.

Crimeans had a referendum & 96% opted for Russia. What is 'annex' there?

Where is proof Russia shot down any passenger plane and if true why have they not been arrested & bombed out of existence for it?

Where is the evidence of cyberattacks. Rich coming from the West.

Answer these questions and see how dumb you sound

"Georgia was part of the USSR". Were you trying to make a point there? A country to be bombed out of existence for shooting down a passenger airline? What are you 12 years or a troll.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ruggman:

Learn to respect yourself, there is no comparison whatsoever between The Great statesman TRUMP and Biden.
Biden is a learner where Trump is, go and ask China, North Korea , Russia, Iran Syria etc who all genuflected and pissed at Trump's pleasure.
ISIS and co went quite, Trump moved USA embassy to Jerusalem no witch made noise.
Listen the world leaders where uncomfortable with Trump's no nonsense approach to leadership and thus connive with internal forces in USA to remove Trump .
No other world leaders could have unilaterally cancelled.the famos Iranian nuclear disamarment deal and Iran could not do anything or kill General Zamani and no reprisal. Biden can never try these historic actions .
The first and only meeting so far between Biden and Putin was more a scholding section from Putin to Biden
Putin never tried what he doing now when Trump was in power because he new that Trump will not tolerate it.

what exactly did Trump do to China?

Go and the effect of the trade war between US and China.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.