Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (70297 Views)

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by OutOfContext: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Commanderinpips:

Don't worry, when the rapture takes place you will understand. You better accept jesus christ as your LORD and personal saviour now before it will be too late.
Rapture that didn't happen in WWI & WWII grin
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by linearity: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
CSTRR:

China only has 200-300 nukes.
But nobody in their right minds will dare invade them.

Yes, just like you said, you don't need thousands of nukes.

China is even too far, common NK here with just nukes in the teens, no one can throw the first strike at them.

Hence everyone, more so the US is against the Iranians having one, because once you get one….you are an equal among many even if they have many.

And contrary to many posts here, Russia will never send a nuclear warhead US way and the US will not do the same. These war leaders of today don’t want to die, the enjoyment on earth is too much to leave behind, so none of them will authorization a strike when a retaliation will wipe them from existence.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by OutOfContext: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
GThunder:

Abeg help me beat am I wonder the guy has any other job
Him go soon collect...
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Abascoh: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103504789:
Peace is all we want all over the world.
Yet you support a cow that is tearing Nigeria apart with his tribalistic and nepotistic government. Nigeria has never been this close to a second civil war all because of the cow you you support.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by OutOfContext: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:

Weitin that man do you?
Him rubbish tooo much
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
You’re sounding so ignorant and unlearned . It’s always hard holding a sensible conversation with your type .

Russia has the biggest nuclear stockpile , yes
90% of Russia’s population is in an area roughly the size of 3 US state , the rest of Russia is barren land with little human presence . Stop ranting like nukes guarantees anybody a win
DoggoneDogg:

Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. That's all I need to know.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ellegacy:

I believed the Russians can't withstand USA in war if nuclear weapons are out of the options. But since Russia has the most nuclear weapons, they are a country to be reckoned with.

grin Sir, it's not war anymore if they don't deploy those evil toys. The Russians are confident because they know what they have. Also remember that they don't buy but build their own military hardwares.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Abascoh: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bluntguy:
Biden is a docile looking trouble maker while Trump is a noise making coward.
Nonsense comment
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Facts
Plead:

Conventional war: US stomps

Nuclear war: nobody wins

Proxy war: can go either way

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by diamondy: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
KGB colonel

DoggoneDogg:

Mossad can only intimidate Arab herdsmen like Iraq or Afghanistan.

Not Putin a former KGB chief. No secret service is more secretive than the KGB.

We see CIA classified info spilled everyday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
You mean Russia has a nuclear submarine near the coast of Miami . Lmaol, nothing person no go read for the naira land
DoggoneDogg:

And Russia doesn't have nuclear submarines prowling the coasts of Miami, NY, Los Angeles?

Think again amigo.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Realtalk20: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

If they could, they would have. Like all bullies, the US is all noise & no balls.

Russia will reduce mainland USA to glass if they dare.

Talkative

This isn't call of duty

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Masterito(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol what you don't understand is both nation's is govern by the principle of mutual assured destruction. Know this before you make unnecessary noise of ignorance
DoggoneDogg:

If they could, they would have. Like all bullies, the US is all noise & no balls.

Russia will reduce mainland USA to glass if they dare.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Abascoh: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
sweetjohn:
Were you there when they were freezing to death? This is market men gist. The real gist is there for you to google. The US successfully defeated hitler and his army. Not just defeated him but bombed him to the extent not even a dust of his body was found
You are wrong, very wrong. It was the Russians that defeated the Germans in Europe and Hitler wasn't bombed to death, he committed suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fatalveli:
I agree, the US too dey shook mouth into wetin no concern them.

And that might be their undoing. Whether we like it or not WW3 will eventually occur because the US cannot occupy the top spot forever, not while other world powers are seriously trying to oust them, especially China.

There will come a time where China will do something so drastic that US sanctions won’t be enough to stop them.

Coupled with the fact that the US as a states is collapsing due to several weird laws and politics. They might even collapse from the inside.

Both Democratic and Republicans are now fighting a politics of anything goes during their elections, they are playing really dirty and Russia capitalized on that during their last election.

Abeg, I haven't seen any war and it won't happen in my time cheesy .

The US has been destroying and exploiting countries and never built any. check out all the countries they've invaded, they always leave them worse.

Though, I still believe none of these countries involved will strike first because they understand what it means.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Do you know what sanctions are . The economy of Russia is laughable
frankson1:

The US is trying to bully Russia and I think they are embarrassed that they keep failing. After all the Sanctions didn't work they want to try the physical way. The us should stop their intimidation show of force.

Trump tried it with China because he thought he could crumble the Chinese economy.

Na Just bad belle.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fatalveli:
But we cannot remove it now, can we. Russia is aware that it is isolated from the rest of Europe, hence, they did everything they can to improve their military especially the long range ballistic missiles and intercontinental ballistic missiles. They also have hypersonic nuclear missiles which is faster than the speed of sound. Nothing that attacks Russia will survive, not even aliens.

I think the Russians ended up with most of Nazi’s baddest technology.

If only Hitler had timed his invasion of Russia well, perhaps Germany might be the greatest country on earth today.

They also improved on them. Thanks to the man they have us a leader. Putin always looks to me as a sadist. I still like him though. He's always looking very calm and quiet.

They should avoid Putin because I think he doesn't mind grinding everything to the ground.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:

The zoo is now a 5th world country bro

Forgive my indiscretion.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by naturefellow(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103504789:
Peace is all we want all over the world
but first class hypocrisy in Nigeria undecided
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by emae009(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
@seunny4lif

dinner was set since and after 7 pages still haven't seen your comment. how come??
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by ken6488(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
No one will win in a WAr
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by CSTRR: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
dermmy:

Fun? The cold War was no fun. Europeans and Americans were so scared of miscalculation that could lead to a nuclear exchange. Many Americans fled to Australia and other parts of the world to start a new life there. Likewise the Europeans.
Well, still fun.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
sharrp:

Do you know what sanctions are . The economy of Russia is laughable

Oga, Yes, I know what sanctions are. Vladimir Putin didn't bow even in the face of the several sanctions imposed on Russia by the US and Eu.

Go and make your research from 2016. I think it was tightened from 2019.

Change the TV channel you love watching and sites you spend all your day in so you can be updated with happenings around the world. You can also take short trips as well grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
You say clueless things with so much confidence
DoggoneDogg:

Lol. You are the ignorant & naive one here with limited knowledge forming don.

US military bases do not have nuclear weapons. The nukes will have to be shipped over there first which means they have lost the element of surprise.

Russia doesn't need military bases, they have nuclear submarines prowling every water body in the world as we speak.

Learn, boy.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by CSTRR: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
You are daft , even the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs wouldn’t even be enough to wipe out current human civilization how much more just 10 nukes . Russian fan boys on nairaland are a big joke
CSTRR:

Nuclear weapons are not like conventional missiles.

Just 10 heavy capable Russian nukes are enough to wipe the bulk of human civilisation.

Russia has enough ICBMS that are ready on a moment notice.

And their submarines are on the high seas ready to issue a second strike.

That is enough deterrence.

What is the point of 100 when 5 can finish you?
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sharrp: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who won the Cold War , who broke the Soviet Union ?
DoggoneDogg:

Russia are not interested in world power expansion, that's for the power drunk West.

Russia only defends the Motherland. Anything outside it is not really their business.

Anyone who has tried has failed. From Alexander the Great to Hitler. US will not be an exception.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by jacoik(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

Without allies, Russia go ground US without noise
guy are you kidding me? Abeg stop this joke because it's expensive. Don't you know that USA is world power? Now tell me the reason they are called world power
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by jacoik(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mangekyo:

Russia!
There nuclear weapons are top notch, miles ahead the rest
guy are you kidding me? Abeg stop this joke because it's expensive. Don't you know that USA is world power? Now tell me the reason they are called world power
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103506926:
Abeg quiet.. if the both countries had a nuclear fallout it would be devastating to both and the world. Don't pray for it don't imagine it.. cos there would be no winner.

Simple truth. They think it's going to be between just the Russians and US.

If they try, WW3 it is.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
OutOfContext:

To wipe 2by2 dey hungry me angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
OChimex:

Now after the WW1 people like you their eyes come clear them come understand in a hard way how Japan was just empty noise makers. Nobody knew before the bomb dropped in Japan.

Mind you, before WW1, Japan was one of the most if not the most advanced and developed countries in the world, technology-wise.

Nobody thought, or ever dreamt US had the "baby boy" bomb dropped in hiroshima and nakkazaki. ; cry cry

Japan bullied US so much that they were the first to launch an attack on US military base....

"They have never won a war in hundred years" football don enter your head well, you come dey use football matches dey interchange am with war. U for check too USA and Russia head to head naa grin grin grin

Name ONE war the US has won in the last 100 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) / British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.