Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette (25171 Views)

Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by akanbiaa(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by kemika8989(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Islie:
Nigerian justice minister Abubakar Malami has been fingered using his official privilege to secure federal jobs at the National Industrial Court for his northern protégés.

https://gazettengr.com/how-malami-secured-national-industrial-court-jobs-for-his-northern-proteges/
one Nigeria
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by akanbiaa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Another important lesson here, not everything is posted on facebook, even if it was a merited appointment letter that was posted on facebook it will attract unnecessary attention, envy and evil eye to the poster and he also included names of his other collegues that were given appointment(They might be lucky not to get their appointment revoked sha).
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
If nah Igbo man he go dey dia dey form good man,while him people go dey unemployed.
Nepotism was birthed in Hausa/Fulani scrotum.

4 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Danzakidakura(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
madridguy:
Sharp Malami. I know someday me self go know person who know person that will bring me to front table grin
so all this balls you have been sucking nothing for you on the table ? I for say you are a slave but no I won't say that because I am a child of God.

1 Like

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Unigrad: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Many are going on that have not been exposed.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by winterfell007(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Part of the reasons I support MNK to dissolve this shithole. It's not worth living together with these sets of terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by tchaik(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
fergie001:
This is Nigeria nah......Put my brother there and he will be speaking more English than the Queen.

It is only the Labour Minister who is replicating this with alacrity. 9ja yaff spoil.

Worse still, nothing will happen... Instead, their promotion will be more rapid.

I am tired of been idealistic, Congrats to them.

Onwa is a crazy man.
The first time I entered his office, na Igbo we rap throughout! The man no send sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Akanoaaa(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
How I wish northerners suffered the same fate when Southerner becomes president but must of Southerners politicians are oloriburuku, na slaves to the north dem be.

1 Like

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Emmyxclusive: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good, a southern or Middle belt uncle in same position will ask u to go and bring Msc before he can help or he will find a useless excuse to tell you why it won't be possible. A notherner will fixed his own there even with a school cert.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by nairanaira12: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
madridguy:
Sharp Malami. I know someday me self go know person who know person that will bring me to front table grin

Lolz. You just signed off the destruction of your children's future. grin

Every decay you promote today, your children will inherit it.. grin

So, continue sowing the seeds of destruction bro. You shall reap it in due time, you and your children grin

2 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by nairanaira12: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
I kinda like that Malami dude ...A guy that has made Kebbi absent of bandits and filled with SuperCars ..he seems to be an evangelist...
of prosperity just like me ..

He has also made Borno a state divided into two, one controlled by Buahri and the other one controlled by terrorists.

That's a worthy achievement, bro.

1 Like

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Ajenikoko89: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Islie:
Nigerian justice minister Abubakar Malami has been fingered using his official privilege to secure federal jobs at the National Industrial Court for his northern protégés.

https://gazettengr.com/how-malami-secured-national-industrial-court-jobs-for-his-northern-proteges/
Sharp one Northerner are very good at making sure that their protege benefit from any post. In the south, we would give who we are to help many excuses like you dont have the qualifications required or give me sometime.The north would always stay at the top of every administrative positions for long in Nigeria.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Was this before or after Ol Bonehead declared that there were no jobs in the Federal govt, that youths should go and start farming?

1 Like

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
I kinda like that Malami dude ...A guy that has made Kebbi absent of bandits and filled with SuperCars ..he seems to be an evangelist...
of prosperity just like me ..

Evangelist of Corruption and nepotism u mean??
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Misterone: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Gazette and it's sensational stupidity. So you want Ikemefuna to be appointed at the sokoto division?
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by chymes0359(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
The only thing i know hausa people for is helping a bro to be where they are, even when they have nothing to offer, just like imposter PMB..

Which i know that my Igbo brother cant even do for their own blood bothers, talkless of an outsider.

To my people in the easter we should learn to help ourselves and make use of absolute power. Because Power is Power according to Cerci in GOT.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by fergie001: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
tchaik:
Onwa is a crazy man.
The first time I entered his office, na Igbo we rap throughout! The man no send sh*t.
He is the only person playing the game.

The former Minister of Trade from my maternal home told them, he is a Minister of the FRN & not Abia.

You see that Ngige......

2 Likes

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by adonis89(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
fergie001:
This is Nigeria nah......Put my brother there and he will be speaking more English than the Queen.

It is only the Labour Minister who is replicating this with alacrity. 9ja yaff spoil.

Worse still, nothing will happen... Instead, their promotion will be more rapid.

I am tired of been idealistic, Congrats to them.
Now u have fingered d labour minister, wetin u gain. Sometimes its best to shut up

1 Like

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by rayvelez(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bmcs zombies shud come and defend dis nepotim appointments as usual.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by fergie001: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
adonis89:
Now u have fingered d labour minister, wetin u gain. Sometimes its best to shut up
....fingered him as if it is not an open secret.....rest abeg.

Go and beat Malami nah.....Why do you think Buhari employed them?

The one even small *bin is doing in Biase, you don beat am.....Abeg go rest.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by heniford2: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nigeria will never develop because of North backwardness, Nigeria will never be updated because of people like Buhari I spit out
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Navalsadiq(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wahala for who no get god father for this country.

But GOD pass them
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by vikiphy89(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
tesseract:
And what can you do about it? Absolutely nothing. If it were a southerner that was there, he would have made sure that non of his people get there.
The northerners know how to lift their own no matter how useless and incompetent they are.
Thats the absolute truth, we are our problem. We just dont want to lift others so that they we keep being worshipped

1 Like

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by adecz: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Under Buhari, this no be news nahh ❌❎❌
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Kingspin(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
He even stated may Allah reward Malami.
What a demn god.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by CSTRR: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
When I was crying about the quota system in the education sector, some idiots were calling it hate.

These people that entered University and unity schools with abnormally low scores will at the end of the day flood the civil service and perpetuate a never- ending cycle of incompetence and retrogression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue / Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.