Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette (25175 Views)

Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by ALTERNATEID: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2021
anungangampu:
If this happend in 2014 some part of Southern Nigeria would been on CNN now. What really happened to them? They were the educated ones to fill this offices; what really happened ?.

And how is this an issue? We need to stop this hypocrisy to be honest. This has been happening since 1960 and it’s not limited to any region. When Abba Moro was interior minister, he stuffed all the paramilitary agencies with Benue people. When Stella Oduah was minister of Aviation, she sacked almost all the Yoruba staff and replaced them with Igbos. Fowler as FIRS chairman employed more Yorubas than any other tribe.

So, this should not be an issue. It’s something we are all guilty of. If I’m appointed to a juicy office today, I will give special treatment to Ekiti people as far as recruitment is concerned. You will do exactly the same if given the opportunity. So, stop the hypocrisy.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Nukilia: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Baawahala:

The standards that's not fitting in an environment where cankerworms like Hausa/Fulani share the same space.

Are we right if we say the Northern part of this country are not intelligent enough to fit into a civilization where they can understand the Southerners?
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Nukilia:

Are we right if we say the Northern part of this country are not intelligent enough to fit into a civilization where they can understand the Southerners?
Yes,large majority. I am a Northerner by their political division but very few of us understand this fact. So I don't blame you if you make such assertion.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Nukilia: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2021
Baawahala:

Yes,large majority. I am a Northerner by their political division but very few of us understand this fact. So I don't blame you if you make such assertion.

I do not intend to insult the Northern folks, but I am of the opinion that they would thrive better and develop more rapidly in a divided Nigeria. A situation where we have a Sharia-Controlled-Northern-Protectorate and a Southern protectorate as individual nations.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nukilia:

I do not intend to insult the Northern folks, but I am of the opinion that they would thrive better and develop more rapidly in a divided Nigeria. A situation where we have a Sharia-Controlled-Northern-Protectorate and a Southern protectorate as individual nations.
Yes I understand.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by seunayantokun(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Planting problem ahead.
Re: Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette by kinguwem: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Racoon:
These people are just too nepotic that the federal character commission(FCC) regulation is no more in the constitution they are using.

See how they are just fixing their brethren whether they are qualified or not, but the stupid southern stooges will be fighting and killing themselves while the hausa-fulanis are putting the next generation of quota system civil servants that will lord it over them.
Mediocrity in any form is retrogressive. It's the reason why the country is not progressing. Healthy competition brings out the best in a system & promotes development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service / "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.