Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities (46743 Views)

Federal University Lokoja: A Tale Of Two Vice Chancellors (Photos) / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Tingotoe: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
won fe ti Baba si enu iku (dem wan push Baba to death) grin grin

Ti a ba n ja, se bii ki a ku wa ni?
Don't be ignorant. It's merely a titular role and he need not personally present himself at any function at the university save maybe convocation ceremonies. But look on the bright side, he now has a lot of influence to secure some sweet jobs for his subjects who are willing to go up there to work
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by G450: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Bubu but I thought not all these traditional rulers are educated or enlightened on educational sector nah... Abi u won just make them your followers
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Almaigaa: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2021
Cunnilingus:
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI. What a terrible name. E go hard for Northerners to name their Children Buhari henceforth.

I'm an Igbo man and I've named my Son "BUHARI"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by ppeessuu: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2021
I no see Awujale of ijebuland for the list ooo.
Wetin dey happen oo

Make I call Baba Buhari grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by stupidmod3: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2021
dmbb:

Just because your King is not on the list?
and that will b?
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by ajani1978(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmm. I don't even see my king in the list Oba Abudul Rosheed Akanbi. Telu1 The Oluwo of Iwo land. Buhari why now?
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by bisoye11(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Federal character in play in selection where it doesn't matter.
Welldone buhari and his cohort,very knowledgeable set of group.

Let's just settle them with this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by BSsniffer: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2021
LionTiger:

Your head dey there jarwe!
From now on he will be pretending normal.
I hope the South shouldn't allow themselves to be fooled again, because what they have just witnessed is the Northern script - The real action will come after 2023 elections.
Greater demon will emerge from the North.

These are ceremonial posts dummy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Cunnilingus(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Almaigaa:

I'm an Igbo man and I've named my Son "BUHARI"

Good for you. Bandit
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by BSsniffer: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2021
ajani1978:
Hmmm. I don't even see my king in the list Oba Abudul Rosheed Akanbi. Telu1 The Oluwo of Iwo land. Buhari why now?

Lol....that yahoo boy. We're talking about 1st class kings and not riffraff opportunitists.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Babaken(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Cunnilingus:
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI. What a terrible name. E go hard for Northerners to name their Children Buhari henceforth.
Even those that are call the name are changing it you are talking of naming another.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by sematec(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Honestly Nigeria is blessed and culturally diversed.
federal character activated
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by garfield1: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2021
ppeessuu:
I no see Awujale of ijebuland for the list ooo.
Wetin dey happen oo

Make I call Baba Buhari grin

True oh.except he his already a chancellor or he will be in second batch.as far as akarigbo and alake arw they,he should be there.why should the obi of obinugwu be there? Where is igwes of awka and nnewi,the king of agbor,the ohinoyi of ebiraland,the king of bachama,the king of auchi,the obol opon of ugep and ndidem of the quas
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by garfield1: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2021
ajani1978:

The ooni has represented him.what about the ataoja of osogbo,soun of ogbomosho?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by billyG(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Just for figure head appointments see what he cleverly packed southern traditional rulers put there.only d gullibles are decieved.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by noah91(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Alafin go dey fear go University of Maiduguri
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by tishbite41(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Imagine the insult given to the Asagba of Asaba.
Gashua?!
Yuck.

The oldest surviving Nigerian Professor.
The most educated Nigerian King.

The Fulanis have insulted Ndi Ahaba!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by ProudBornoBoy(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

He has been the Chancellor for years bro
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Raymond0008(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2021
ajani1978:
. Guy! What’s wrong with you, we are talking about first class king here man.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Obakoolex(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Mo ti rerin daku grin grin grin se omo oyo ni e ni?
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by victokafor(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2021
what of Oba yahooo...( emir of iwoland)..ojooro dey dis appointment ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Chidywhite: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2021
tempest01:

2023 scheming. They remember federal character for this one.
For the first time, are you sure BUHARI is aware of the appointment?.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Amotolongbo(f): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Tingotoe:
Don't be ignorant. It's merely a titular role and he need not personally present himself at any function at the university save maybe convocation ceremonies. But look on the bright side, he now has a lot of influence to secure some sweet jobs for his subjects who are willing to go up there to work
[/s]thrash
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by tope777(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Asgard73:
Apc plans to rig will fail.. no Buhari in 2023.

This is the point I use to tell people but they won't understand.
Buhari is not going to be on ballot so also no former military personnel like Buhari, Obasanjo e.t.c on ballot again. This will bring real deal to the politics, all animal will be equal by then, no unnecessary fear of who...
2023 will definitely start a new beginning for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by ohosi4real(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2021
He do good work for the first time
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by sematec(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2021
there will be for state universities too
Raymond0008:
. Guy! What’s wrong with you, we are talking about first class king here man.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by Chidywhite: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2021
The first time he got things right.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by tolaswim: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Since inception of President Buhari administration, this is only appointment that I can attest to be all-inclusive unlike others.
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by izubext007: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2021
With all this unversity most Nigerians still think any how....... especially our leaders
Re: Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities by michealidowu91(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2021
Chancellor Of Futa, still the chancellor of Lautech,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools / UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.