Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! (9315 Views)

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health / I Lost My Baby To A System Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Tsun(f): 2:30pm On May 12, 2011
@ Seyi, How can you post such a thing, Too bad i must.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by nancyekpoh(f): 2:04pm On May 13, 2011
I think the dentists will have the better or an helping answer.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Tokotaya: 6:22pm On May 13, 2011
Ok, so it's a marketing gimmick. Poor job. But seriously, guys, we can make a point without being vulgar.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by largie(f): 6:56pm On May 13, 2011
@ poster I think you can try these
clean your baby's mouth especially tongue regularly
use sliced tomato to clean your baby mouth too or let your baby snack on tomato often then drinking lots of water helps too
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by kelvin(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2011
@poster
I suggest you seek professional advise from someone qualified to give it (most likely a dentist). The only advice you can get here is based on experience, and without exactly knowing the cause of your baby's "problem", it would be wrong to go around experimenting on a 2 YEAR OLD BABY.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by jetore: 9:15pm On May 14, 2011
well it could be that your baby got it from someone from the family. no of a nighbours daughter who has bad breath too and her dad and uncle has bad breath too. take your baby to see a dentist pls
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Nobody: 9:41am On May 15, 2011
jetore:

well it could be that your baby got it from someone from the family. no of a nighbours daughter who has bad breath too and her dad and uncle has bad breath too. take your baby to see a dentist pls

Ignorance at its greatest.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by naijangel7(f): 12:46pm On May 15, 2011
Is this not fascinating enough?

is it a problem for my baby to have a bad breath. I mean, am talking about a baby of 2years.

LETS TALK

poor marketing strategy, poor grammar. what's "fascinating" about bad breath?
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Bishop7(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2011
A child that young should not be exposed to harsh, alcoholic mouth washes and rinses. Bad breaths are caused by bacterias. The best solution is fighting bacteria with counter-reactive bacterias. These bacterias can be obtained in sour yoghurt's that are unsweetened. It will kill off the offensive bacteria within a month's administration.
Another cause may be an infection within the larynx or respiratory system. In this case it is advisable to see a Ear, Nose and throat doctor.
Good luck.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by laoak2: 11:17am On May 17, 2011
obviously, there are some stupid idiots on this site, it is not a must that you should talk, it is wrong to abuse an innocent person seeking for ways to solve her problem. I am sure most of u have the same problem, if only we could check , idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Meanwhile, i think brushing regularly will solve this problem,two to three times daily , and the tongue too should be considered, listerine and toher mouth wash might be too strong for a 2yrs old but salt and warm water could help. You are a good parent for not hidding your problem till it becomes unsolveable like some idiots making stupid comment here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smokers Are Liable To Die / What Is Ruzu Bitters / Get Your Business Logo & Graphics Design Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.