Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436572 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by aboyaji(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
Please, i want to know whether its advicible to update my nokia e71 phone, because i heard that the latest version is not encouraging. People commented negatively about the version in the internet when i tried updating. The version i have is the 2009 v

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by douxange(f): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hello. I have a problem with my nokia c6. Over a year ago the phone started going off on its own. Most times it wont come on at all and when it does the screen will later dim while in use and finally the phone will go off. I took it to Nokia care centre and i was told the panel had to be changed for 17k. Its a bit too much n i've abandonned the phone for over a year now. Please can anything be done so i can use my phone again? It was never updated so i believe its running on the very first firmware version. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Oyinkansolanew(f): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
wen i gt my c2_03, i mistuk d memory card 4 another fone and formated it. Since den al games and app dat cam wit d fon dosnt open rather it tels me nt found. Wat do i do plz
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Saddam: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2012
Nokia

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by sainty2k3(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2012
hi
i appreciate ur good works so far
pls my Nokia c7 has stop receiving e mails since 3 days
pls is the problem my phone or Nokia server, cos i attempted upgrading my os and i got reply that 'server not responding'
pls ur urgent reply will be appreciated cos its affecting my business.
Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by wakes: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2012
Hi peeps, I've got a NOKIA 200, please help with instructions on how to install word pad or some other text editing software on it. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by gsmgold: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2012
sainty2k3: hi
i appreciate ur good works so far
pls my Nokia c7 has stop receiving e mails since 3 days
pls is the problem my phone or Nokia server, cos i attempted upgrading my os and i got reply that 'server not responding'
pls ur urgent reply will be appreciated cos its affecting my business.
Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by georgee(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2012
My nokia E6 doesnt display contact names wen i recieve text msgs. My contacts ar nt duplicated anywia, jst on my sim cards. This is so frustrating.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by georgee(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
My nokia E6 doesnt display contact names wen i recieve text msgs. My contacts ar nt duplicated anywia, jst on my sim card. This is so frustrating.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
guday mr moderator.pls, i av a problem wit my nokia2690, the radio,bluetoot aint working again.d bluetut ons and neva seizes 2 on,while d radio writes radio off all time.pls help on what 2 do.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abbeywasc(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hi, my nokia 5130 is not booting. It switches off immediately i on it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by habiola7: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2012
Pls help my phone nokia N72 is having a problem.When i put any memory card it always says memory card corrupted.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
wanna buy nokia e5. contact olaideazeez@facebook.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abesky(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2012
abbeywasc: Hi, my nokia 5130 is not booting. It switches off immediately i on it.
did u change ur phone case? If ur answer no, then change ur battery.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abbeywasc(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ABESKY, I didnt change the case and i av changed the battery. still the same. thanks though.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ nokia care
How can i recover my nokia e51 RAM back to normal. I have tried d hard reset yet it just refuse to return back to normal .pls help me
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emmyk(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hi bro. Pls I charged my nokia c3's battery wit a desktop charged wrongly. Since den its not powering on on my c3 phone again. I recharged it rightly wit another desktop. It worked on a china bb phone today! How can i make it start working on my nokia c3 again? It does not even blink wen i power it on on c3
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by COMPAQ(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
Does anyone know where I can get the factory unlocked Lumia 900?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Corvette95(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2012
My nokia c3 can no longer open the ovi application. I've even contacted nokia directly through email, but they could not help. This problem started when i tried to update my version of the ovi app with a new one and since then, if i want to open it, it will tell me "conflicting application" which means that the two ovi apps.....that is the old 1 and the new update are fighting each other coz the two of them cannot open at once. I've formatted and reset my phone more than a thousand times, but still the problem is still there. Pls i would need help on this asap. Also, my n73 which is a symbian fone, s60v3 can no longer run many apps at the same time. If i open an app e.g operamini, and i want to open another app, the phone will close the opera mini and then it'll open the new app i want to. What could be the problem? I also downloaded a high definition (HD) game on it which is about 5mb in size, but when i'm playing the game, the phone starts hanging and i have to minimize the game and bring it back for it to continue, eventually, it will just close the game. I don't know what is wrong with that phone coz its pissing me off. What is the use of a symbian phone if u can't run many apps at once and play HD games on it. Pls help me asap.......thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
Oyinkansolanew: wen i gt my c2_03, i mistuk d memory card 4 another fone and formated it. Since den al games and app dat cam wit d fon dosnt open rather it tels me nt found. Wat do i do plz
U have to find a way to reinstall the apps n games. I presume you still have the installation files.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
wakes: Hi peeps, I've got a NOKIA 200, please help with instructions on how to install word pad or some other text editing software on it. Thanks
I believe that is an Asha range, its a s40 device...limited apps. I doubt if you can get any office suite for it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
Corvette95: My nokia c3 can no longer open the ovi application. I've even contacted nokia directly through email, but they could not help. This problem started when i tried to update my version of the ovi app with a new one and since then, if i want to open it, it will tell me "conflicting application" which means that the two ovi apps.....that is the old 1 and the new update are fighting each other coz the two of them cannot open at once. I've formatted and reset my phone more than a thousand times, but still the problem is still there. Pls i would need help on this asap. Also, my n73 which is a symbian fone, s60v3 can no longer run many apps at the same time. If i open an app e.g operamini, and i want to open another app, the phone will close the opera mini and then it'll open the new app i want to. What could be the problem? I also downloaded a high definition (HD) game on it which is about 5mb in size, but when i'm playing the game, the phone starts hanging and i have to minimize the game and bring it back for it to continue, eventually, it will just close the game. I don't know what is wrong with that phone coz its pissing me off. What is the use of a symbian phone if u can't run many apps at once and play HD games on it. Pls help me asap.......thanks.
On your c3, did u do a full format or u reset to factory default? Resetting to factory default hardly changes anything but phone settings. Do a full format, there's a code for it..but you'll lose all your data o, except you back up on nokia suite.
On your n73.....i was in love with that device before i lost it to the real owners. Its not all symbian phones that play HD games..could be that its not compatible with the phone although u still manage to install it. I never experienced difficulty in running multiple apps on it though...you can back up your files and do a hard reset if u know the code. That simply returns your phone to the original state.yR

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
COMPAQ: Does anyone know where I can get the factory unlocked Lumia 900?
Is it in the Nigerian market already? Dunno
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by zylla(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hi, I need an advice from you, I've already posted this question before I saw this topic. I've been using nokia phones for sometime now from 3310 - 1110 -7270 - 3230 - E63 et al. All my phones have been NOKIA; the problem is that I wish to change my phone now and I have a budget of btw 40-50K, so which of the NOKIA phones can I buy.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Sweetdoct247(m): 2:46am On Apr 28, 2012
Help my nokia c7 got bricked while trying to update the firmware to belle. it said lost connection with device when it was almost finished. Now the phone is not coming on and nokia suite is no longer detecting it. What can I do. Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2012
Sweetdoct247: Help my nokia c7 got bricked while trying to update the firmware to belle. it said lost connection with device when it was almost finished. Now the phone is not coming on and nokia suite is no longer detecting it. What can I do. Thanks.
Does it show the Nokia logo & stops there or e no dey respond at all?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Sweetdoct247(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2012
it's not coming on at all. When I plug it to the computer d light indicator beside the usb port blinks for a number of times then goes off again.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2012
Sweetdoct247: it's not coming on at all. When I plug it to the computer d light indicator beside the usb port blinks for a number of times then goes off again.
And it doesn't give that vibrating sound when u power on a Nokia too?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Sweetdoct247(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2012
Not at all. I even pressed and held on to the power button for several secs nothing happened. And the phone was perfectly working before this update wahala. The only sign of life I get is the blinking light when I connect it to the cpu.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2012
Sweetdoct247: Not at all. I even pressed and held on to the power button for several secs nothing happened. And the phone was perfectly working before this update wahala. The only sign of life I get is the blinking light when I connect it to the cpu.
Try this trick, press the green key, red key, side camera button....hold down the 3 keys at once and power on. If your phone doesn't power on, u might have to take it to a technician. If d warranty isn't void, take it to Nokia care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.