Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436545 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Bet2020(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hello nairalander...i want to buy a nokia c6 phone which i believe is a screen touch and keypad phone too. . . .how much does it cost in the market now?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
Bet2020: Hello nairalander...i want to buy a nokia c6 phone which i believe is a screen touch and keypad phone too. . . .how much does it cost in the market now?
That should be around 33 to 35k..it runs on symbian s60v5. If u can spare a bit more, the C6-01 is a better option and it's a symbian^3 device. Most new apps by Nokia don't support s60v5 devices any longer. So if u can spare more cash, C6-01 is a better option.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ojofu(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I bought a Nokia Phone today, Nokia X2-01 to be precise. The phone was working fine when it was tested at the shop where i bought it, but on getting home, when tried to switch it on, it was only showing white screen.I tried calling the phone, it rang but the screen was stiil white. Please, how do i resolve this problem.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2012
ojofu: Hello Nairalanders, I bought a Nokia Phone today, Nokia X2-01 to be precise. The phone was working fine when it was tested at the shop where i bought it, but on getting home, when tried to switch it on, it was only showing white screen.I tried calling the phone, it rang but the screen was stiil white. Please, how do i resolve this problem.
I assume the phone has warranty, if so don't do anything to it....just take it back to where u bought it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Bet2020(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2012
@puplin. . . .thanks alot for ur response n suggestion. . .well appreciated!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
Bet2020: @puplin. . . .thanks alot for ur response n suggestion. . .well appreciated!
Uwc pal....go rock that Nokia.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Corvette95(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
Sweetdoct247: Not at all. I even pressed and held on to the power button for several secs nothing happened. And the phone was perfectly working before this update wahala. The only sign of life I get is the blinking light when I connect it to the cpu.
dude, ur fone is dead. as d fone lost connection, d update did not complete; ur fone would not come on coz its like running a fone with a corrupted os.i'm not sure if there is anytin sm1 can do. maybe try flashing it with a pc, dat should help.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by xzit(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2012
Nokia Care: [size=14pt]Post here whenever you comes across a problem in your Nokia phone,
We are always happy to help you,
[/size]

Note: Include Firmware version and possible details (Dial *#0000# on your phone )

My Nokia E63 phone memory has depleted to as low as 30MB...I've deleted as much as I can yet I cant get enough space and this affects the number of applications that can run simultaneously. How can I create space on my phone memory even though I cant see what is taking up the space?

Phone Firmware Version and Details:
22-10-2009
RM-437
Nokia E63-1 (42)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ojofu(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2012
puplin: I assume the phone has warranty, if so don't do anything to it....just take it back to where u bought it.
puplin: I assume the phone has warranty, if so don't do anything to it....just take it back to where u bought it.
[quote author=puplin]

Thanks alot for your response. I took the phone to where I bought it, but I was directed to Nokia care. Please is that the normal procedure?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mescopaul(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2012
[url][/url][color=#006600][/color] . One of my phone ,nokia 3110c is always familiar with virus, n sometimes d screen goes blank(white) who wl help me i need a site for antivirus that suites it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Bumpad: 7:19am On May 05, 2012
my phone c5-03 i cant update the software with software application
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Mcnnamdi: 8:01am On May 06, 2012
Nokia Care: [size=14pt]Post here whenever you comes across a problem in your Nokia phone,
We are always happy to help you,
[/size]

Note: Include Firmware version and possible details (Dial *#0000# on your phone )

I use nokia E63, i noticed recently that each time i switch on the phone i receive this message 'installaing' after some time it says cannot complete installation, go to application manager to complete the installation. Please how do i stop this cos i am not installaing any application each time the message pops up. Thank you. 200.21.005
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by xzit(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2012
@Nokia care
xzit:

My Nokia E63 phone memory has depleted to as low as 30MB...I've deleted as much as I can yet I cant get enough space and this affects the number of applications that can run simultaneously. How can I create space on my phone memory even though I cant see what is taking up the space?

Phone Firmware Version and Details:
22-10-2009
RM-437
Nokia E63-1 (42)

Is my concern even gonna be addressed?!!!! Tot dis room is for Nokia fone issues? Why isnt my problem addressed?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by realghy(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2012
Please help me with my Nokia when if i remove my sim card from my and insert another it will not recognized the complain insert a sim NOKIA 1661
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 5:16pm On May 07, 2012
[quote author=ojofu][/quote] Yes it is, i guess the warranty is still intact...so have they been able to fix it?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 5:22pm On May 07, 2012
xzit: @Nokia care

Is my concern even gonna be addressed?!!!! Tot dis room is for Nokia fone issues? Why isnt my problem addressed?
Hey, why don't u try and update your firmware first. This one i'm seeing here seems old...do that first and let's know if the problem is fixed or not
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cardoso111(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2012
Nokia 202 Asha,
i bought this new Nokia mode but found it rather clumsy despite the touch screen!cant even find the figures!the manual is over detailed pictured!
can someone tell me how to configure the internet before i dump it pls
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 8:35am On May 08, 2012
cardoso111: Nokia 202 Asha,
i bought this new Nokia mode but found it rather clumsy despite the touch screen!cant even find the figures!the manual is over detailed pictured!
can someone tell me how to configure the internet before i dump it pls
Nokia phones are the easiest to use, no matter how complex they look. Is this your first Nokia? Anyway, internet configuration depends on the network. Which network are u on?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lukecent: 10:24am On May 11, 2012
Plz, how do I update ma e63 to latest version. Am using version 400.21.013. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by damcolours(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2012
Good day, can u pls help me wiv my Nokia E6... Symbian Anna V022.014. It use to restart itself.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 11, 2012
damcolours: Good day, can u pls help me wiv my Nokia E6... Symbian Anna V022.014. It use to restart itself.

you need to flash it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2012
lukecent: Plz, how do I update ma e63 to latest version. Am using version 400.21.013. Thanks

please go to the nokia website for the complete guide on how to upgrade you e63 to the latest version. this is the link to there website http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/product/e63/
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 11, 2012
realghy: Please help me with my Nokia when if i remove my sim card from my and insert another it will not recognized the complain insert a sim NOKIA 1661

If what you mean is that your phone displays "INSERT SIM" when you place in your sim, that is a hardware problem which can be fixed by a phone engineer. please go to the nearest phone engineer in your area and have it fixed.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 11, 2012
Mescopaul: [url][/url][color=#006600][/color] . One of my phone ,nokia 3110c is always familiar with virus, n sometimes d screen goes blank(white) who wl help me i need a site for antivirus that suites it.

please be more explicit in your description. Really i dont think virus can actually cause the screen to go blank, that is more of a faulty screen. please take your phone to the nearby phone engineer and chang the screen or better still, the engineer should be able to tell you what the problem is-if the screen is not faulty-after due troubleshooting.
as for the virus thing, n3110c donot work with an antivirus. goodluck.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 11, 2012
[quote author=douxange]Hello. I have a problem with my nokia c6. Over a year ago the phone started going off on its own. Most times it wont come on at all and when it does the screen will later dim while in use and finally the phone will go off. I took it to Nokia care centre and i was told the panel had to be changed for 17k. Its a bit too much n i've abandonned the phone for over a year now. Please can anything be done so i can use my phone again? It was never updated so i believe its running on the very first firmware version. Thank you. [/quote
]
hardware problem. kindly take it to a skilled phone engineer for repair.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 11, 2012
franciskaine: guday mr moderator.pls, i av a problem wit my nokia2690, the radio,bluetoot aint working again.d bluetut ons and neva seizes 2 on,while d radio writes radio off all time.pls help on what 2 do.

hardware. take to a phone engineer for repair.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by riskit33: 3:19am On May 12, 2012
chimexy1: please my Nokia c6 is having a software problem..it displays memory full,close some application.this has been displaying even when there is no application running inside.i sent it to Nokia care,but the phone was returned to me that it was done, but with the same problem.please kindly assist me in tackling this problem.thanks
if u've got a net-quin antivirus installed on your phone, all u need to do is go to the anti-virus app and run your phone on safe mode anytime such a message is displayed
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by riskit33: 3:24am On May 12, 2012
alhasanalhusein:

please go to the nokia website for the complete guide on how to upgrade you e63 to the latest version. this is the link to there website http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/product/e63/
always good to appreciate good people. Just want to commend the selfless and tactful manner you handle peoples' phone issues. More power to your elbow man
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Prime007: 10:20pm On May 12, 2012
Hi,

I have a problem with my Nokia c3, I mistakenly deleted my laptop from the active devices list,
since then the phone has refused to recognize any active device. Since the active device is used to browse,
I can no longer use the phone as a modem.

Any help on rectifying this? I don't even know if this is a hardware or software problem.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2012
[quote author=franciskaine]guday mr moderator.pls, i av a problem wit my nokia2690, the radio,bluetoot aint working again.d bluetut ons and neva seizes 2 on,while d radio writes radio off all time.pls help on what 2 do.[pls mr moderator i need ur help on dis.av tried flashing d fone,but d problem persists]
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by joelinar: 11:27pm On May 12, 2012
Hi, my phone radio is no more functioning very well,what can i do to it? Am using nk3120classic
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Corvette95(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2012
Hi, pls i need help with my nokia c3 home screen. It has the latest firmware version that is 7.20. My communities on the home screen is always empty and i can't even access my communities from there, i have to go to the communities app in the main menu. My nokia mail also does not alert me for new mails. I would be gratefull if there is a solution 4rm any1. Thanks.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.