Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President (87651 Views)

Japan Police Chief, Nakamura Resigns Over Assassination Of Shinzo Abe / Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by KayCee92(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by SenecaTheYonger: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Both Democrats and Republicans are same

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Timetravel88: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
CIA Well done oh.

grin

Na play I dey play abeg.

Haitian Americans, lots of Haitians are Americans so they are first Haitians before becoming Americans.

9 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Realtalk20: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
GeneralPula:
Like say I don know..

America go sha dey there sha ni..

Tueeehhh..

Focus on your shìthole nation because you will never ever be given visa to any country your destiny will be forever tired to Nigeria

No one you know will ever be granted visa out of Nigeria forever denials and rejection

5 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fall guys..
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Black man is dragging the world backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by LikeAking: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
The peeple wey kill d man don japa since.

These are just the innocent ones.

Some time those behind the arrest and executions are actually the real killers.

History is written by oppressors.

18 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Chatflick(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
CIA should remember Nigeria na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Jeromejnr(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ayo2004:
Watch how nairalanders come up with misplaced theories and propaganda grin

Lol..you know your people.

They always form knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Gadafii: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Thunder fire buhari

1 Like

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Beaprime01: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin

Let Me Style You With Quality Clothes At Affordable Prices

Any Kind of MALE WEARS

Office Shirts
Trousers
Danshiki
Buba and Sokoto etc.

I’m just a DM away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Mummyfour(f): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Some bad people with bad mind will be passing by aso rock and be eyeing the.........

Fence and the trees shocked

3 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Naustine(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
U mean people went to kill a president of a country without an extraction/exit plan? Sounds dumb or something doesn't add up

22 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
E be like Africa better pass this people self,imagine sharing border with USA and their live no change,see president house.smh

14 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
It might be a drug deal gone wrong, cos Na like an elite team Na hit the house but I don't think the c.i.a has a hand in this because hit smells like something drug cartel hitmen could do...riddle you with bullets

5 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
saphiere:
The hearts of men are desperately wicked. Who can understand it?

And women.

11 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by freesoul12: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
How i wish we have dis guys here.. Before u kill dem.. Abeg we need dem to settle one matter for us here.

3 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Felabrity: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
They don't have CCTV?

4 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by eherbal(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Tomygins: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Haiti. Has the highest nos of hiv infected person(s)

1 Like

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by themonk(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
CIA Well done oh.

grin

Na play I dey play abeg.
The CIA is more methodical, also these are Haitian-Americans which means they are Haitian citizens of American origin so it might be that they have a national interest that doesn’t involve the CIA or any other intelligence agency.

12 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Felabrity: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
This look like a typical African community, especially from Nigeria

The police, the hilux and the crowd

13 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Tolarnizzy116(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
One who kills must be kill too.
Imagine assassinate a whole presido with no remorse or regret see guts over fear oo..those evil perpetrators should be shot at sight too
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Philadelphia: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Now Haiti should sanction America.

Also, let’s see how the US will respond to this case and use it as a case study.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Mayng01(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is horrific
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Philadelphia: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Now Haiti should sanction America.

Also, let’s see how the US will respond to this case and use it as a case study for Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by chukwuibuipob: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
angry angry angry SOAK their BALLZ in UNDILUTED ACID angry angry BAZTARDZ angry angry. KILL THEM ALL
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Awoo88:
Sooo none of these people can do nigerians a favour like this

Lol u dey mean ooo
i swear
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Lamasta(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
See as dem finish a whole president kai
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by ruggedtimi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
nob0dy:
Omoh! America is in real trouble
how?? Is this the first time ?...ask Maduro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.