Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President (87646 Views)

Japan Police Chief, Nakamura Resigns Over Assassination Of Shinzo Abe / Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
saphiere:
That was a common noun.

I was just making sure.
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by juniior(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Is El rufai's bandits conducting their regular business grin grin
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by seangy4konji: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
I smell USA...

THEY ARE ALWAYS THE ONE DISABILIZING THE WORLD..CIA..

If you dont believe me...you must still be in university.

Dont do americas bid and they eliminate you...

World police...they cant just sit in their country...must try to control every one...

Bastards...

Bleep USA.

1 Like

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by yemmywesey(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
ruggedtimi:
It might be a drug deal gone wrong, cos Na like an elite team Na hit the house but I don't think the c.i.a has a hand in this because hit smells like something drug cartel hitmen could do...riddle you with bullets

Its never a drug deal gone wrong, it's all about power supremacy. White man doesn't want blacks or negro identities to be prosper.
I guess Moise assassination is about resource control in which some world super powers are involved in, through CIA, planted those american guys in which the american customs, immigration and boarder patrols will deny them as aliens.
In my opinion Moise was killed because he didnt followed instructions, or served the interests of the developed or western worlds.
Black people must be free and determine their future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by vikstandon(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
United front!!! States, CIA well done... Una come there....I mean here.
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by vioment: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
I don't believe they are agents from the US.

The US was not losing or gaining from him.

They need to check Dominican Republic closely; they said the guys spoke Spanish.

It could also be an inside job, with mercenaries from the Dominican.

5 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by effty(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
saphiere:
The hearts of men are desperately wicked. Who can understand it?
I know your father.
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by AbujaBlue: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
This was an inside job.

No way the assassins would have been caught so quickly unless they were given up.

The way the new dictator has come to power is very suspicious. Vioment in the thread above me is very astute suspecting the Dominican Republic - a toss up between them and other political actors in Haiti.

1 Like

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
But people get mind oh! President for that mata naim Dem go knack hit?? Na wah oh!!
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Ckonnet: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
saphiere:
The hearts of men are desperately wicked. Who can understand it?

That president of a guy no dey try too, he is just like buhari.
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Owaincouncil: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who will now help Nigeria as well. We need this Americans here.
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by RaptorX: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Awoo88:
Sooo none of these people can do nigerians a favour like this
Do you know how fortified aso rock is ?
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by ZooOga: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
CIA has a lot more logistics if they intend to carry out such operation

These are just mercenaries hired by someone within considering that the slain President was a controversial figure.

/

Gbam .... 17 hours of deep knowledge and info. enjoy.

The CIA As Organised Crime by Douglas Valentine Part 1 Perfect Audiobook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF4aWBp8LmA

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJTsSb71EU
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by 11doubledee: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Philadelphia:
Now Haiti should sanction America.

Also, let’s see how the US will respond to this case and use it as a case study.
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by baby124: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
oriakuna:
Is this Haiti or Rwanda .. why everybody come black
That is the strongest black nation. As slaves they freed themselves and killed their slavers. Made themselves the first black republic to be independent. And they started ruling themselves. Since then Oyinbo has passed laws and policies to ensure they do not succeed as a nation. Which is why they are poor. France even made them pay for their freedom and they paid in cash! Respect them o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by baby124: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
persius555:
Haitians are some of the most callous and heartless souls on earth. If those guys are let loose to the public, they would devour their carcass like cannibals.

Can anything good come out of haiti?
You don’t know what you are saying. The ones I have met are very nice people but they have very strong head. They don’t take shit

2 Likes

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by iLegendd(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Awoo88:

grin
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Patrioticman007(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
seangy4konji:
I smell USA...

THEY ARE ALWAYS THE ONE DISABILIZING THE WORLD..CIA..

If you dont believe me...you must still be in university.

Dont do americas bid and they eliminate you...

World police...they cant just sit in their country...must try to control every one...

Bastards...

Bleep USA.

The Christian country called America has been slaughtering innocent souls around the world since 1888.
Una well done ooooo.
I pray Nigeria sanctions them.

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by redsun(m): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2021
They are most like Mexican or Colombian cartels. Maybe the guy was up against them using Haiti as an easy transit point or he could have reneged on his allegiance.
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Bigpat: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2021
America must be involved. Of course, they will deny them sharperly, they are on their own. America will not be happy their identity is revealed even if mission is accomplished.
Why do America think if they don't need anything or not in the same page with anyone or country, then that person or country is in trouble.
Super powers......hmmm

1 Like

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by eliamsono: 12:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by fredoooooo: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2021
America is a problem
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by igbowoman: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Haitian Americans
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by EgunMogaji2: 1:13am On Jul 09, 2021
nob0dy:
Omoh! America is in real trouble

Nothing go happen.

Please what country was the First Lady flown to?

cool

1 Like

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by newdawn2017(f): 1:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Awoo88:
I swear my dear
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by ejieddy: 2:21am On Jul 09, 2021
I expect a Hollywood movie about this soon... Mehn! These guys are cold
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Kinobi: 2:35am On Jul 09, 2021
HonNL:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6639890/presumed-assassins-president-jovenel-moise#103481001

President Moise with First Lady Martine and their three children, from left, Jomarlie, Jovenel Jr and Joverlein

One of the men detained by Haitian police on suspicion of being involved in the assassination of President Jovenel Moïse

Another male suspect is seen covered in blood as he was loaded into the back of a police car Thursday - one day on from the deadly raid on the president's mansion

The two men were reportedly found hiding in bushes by civilians who roughed them up before turning them over to police

Six 'assassins' have been arrested and seven killed over the murder of Haiti president Jovenel Moïse, police said. The bodies of two of the people killed by police are pictured being transported away in a police vehicle

The critically-injured Martine Moise was flown to Miami and then taken by air ambulance to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami for treatment after she was shot alongside her husband

Trinity Air Ambulance touches down at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport in Florida, carrying the gravely injured Martine Moise, Haiti's First Lady, who was shot during an assassination raid that killed her husband, Haitian President Jovenel Moise

Martine Moise, first lady of Haiti, arrives at Jackson Health System's Ryder Trauma Center, in Miami, for treatment Wednesday after being shot multiple times at her home earlier in the day in Port-au-Prince, Haiti in the attack that killed her husband

A crowd of locals gathered outside the Petion Ville police station Thursday demanding police hand over the suspects so they can burn them in retaliation for the president's assassination

Police try to control the crowd gathered outside the police station as six suspects have been arrested and seven killed

A car riddled with bullet holes outside the late president's home in the hills near Port-au-Prince on Wednesday

Ammunition casings lay on the ground near the entrance to the house of late Haitian President Jovenel Moise

Investigators work near Haitian President Jovenel Moise's home in Port-au-Prince collecting evidence after the assassination

@AP

If it were the reverse and the American president was assassinated by Haitians, this would have been an act of war, and HAITI would have been invaded by American forces. But Africans are weak and only have mouth against themselves. Even the fact that the people beat only the black assassin's and left the white ones alone is enough evidence of Africa's slavery mentality. If it we're me I would have shot those two Americans in the head in the most brutal way.
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by RichAbujaGuy: 3:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Haitian-American suspect in Haitian president’s assassination had nonprofit organization in Broward

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/07/09/haitian-american-suspect-in-president-assasination-had-nonprofit-organization-in-broward/

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – James Solages, a Haitian-American from South Florida, is among the suspects in custody in Haiti for his alleged role in the assassination of President Jovenel Moïse, Haitian officials said.

Matthias Pierre, Haiti’s minister of elections, told ABC News officers detained James Solages Wednesday in Port-au-Prince. He said Solages was a U.S. Citizen of Haitian descent.

Madame Boukman - Justice 4 Haiti
@madanboukman
Watch out for this guy, that's all I have to say. Claude Joseph - a long time US-CIA puppet and de facto Prime Minister who lost his job the other day, issued an illegal decree to rule #Haiti until the Sept 26 (s)election, and is currently meeting with his imperialist masters.

https://twitter.com/madanboukman/status/1412882372907896840

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by Ewedegubbler: 3:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Rubbish country with Rubbish citizens.. Try doing business with a Haitian and you are gona understand the meaning of dishonesty. TUFIAKWA
Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by RichAbujaGuy: 3:28am On Jul 09, 2021
vioment:
I don't believe they are agents from the US.

The US was not losing or gaining from him.

They need to check Dominican Republic closely; they said the guys spoke Spanish.

It could also be an inside job, with mercenaries from the Dominican.

Yup, the Dominican Republic closed their border with Haiti after it happened.

1 Like

Re: Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President by engrchykae(m): 3:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Nice one, they should be tortured and killed too
what about the Pentagon and Washington that masterminded the assassination?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.