Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) (52195 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by sam564: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2021
oyel money talking the right language it understand....

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Small London grin One of the beautiful state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by VEXT: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Alaganature:
How many people get Car for Akwa ibom? Well nice one from the Governor of the state

Your papa get car?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Benrock4real: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Gov wike is doing great in Rivers as wel

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by kolade560: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2021
PillarToPost:
Akwa Ibom is beautiful. God bless my state although the state no do me well.
I hear say una sabi bleep well well cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by tobito33(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Wow! Cool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by doo6666(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Kudos to Governor Udom Emmanuel.... He is really transforming Akwa Ibom state....

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
theophilusj31:
Udom, sanwo olu,umahi to an extent the only working in Nigeria.....worse governor yahaya Bello
Shame on delta and bayelsa state leaders past and present,with the massive allocation,they should be among the best in Naija,but their leaders day put their money for pocket

God bless akwa-ibom and rivers state,hope the Bayelsa and delta curse don't fall on them
did you mean benue?
Ortom blames fulani for everything wrong in benue state including non recruitment and failure to pay the few workers. The only thing we get is fulani has agenda in benue state.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by etibaba(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Hunchogee:

Nop Kano is 1.2 this one is 1.5km
Even goat no stubborn reach like this, over three people have corrected you yet u dey act like u carry tape rule measure the Kano flyover.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Exponential101: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2021
How come the failure in Abia Ikpeazu is not on your list abi God wan punish your entire household n unborn generation.

As bad as Yahaya Bello is he us not owing a single cent to work while Ikpeazu is yet pay rtd civil servant for 6 years while those still in service are being owed over 2 years.

theophilusj31:
Udom, sanwo olu,umahi to an extent the only working in Nigeria.....worse governor yahaya Bello
Shame on delta and bayelsa state leaders past and present,with the massive allocation,they should be among the best in Naija,but their leaders day put their money for pocket

God bless akwa-ibom and rivers state,hope the Bayelsa and delta curse don't fall on them
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2021
theophilusj31:

Honestly for decades the above states (delta and bayelsa) have nothing to show for the massive allocation they get despite their relatively low population...

The youths in those states have also been brainwashed to accuse the FG instead of holding their governors accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by omoharry(f): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2021
NGpatriot:
Sorry, this is not and it's never going to be the longest flyover in Nigeria, that recognition goes to Kano state.

Try and read well.The op said South South and not the whole of Nigeria.If not Third mainland bridge long pass this one na!!
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by PecE2Make: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2021
A typical lie
Come and see Rumuogba Flyover Aka Artillery built by Wike in Rivers State. The poster abovw me is a hater if good thing. He never mentioned Gov Wike of Rivers State.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Hunchogee:

Nop Kano is 1.2 this one is 1.5km

Lol you're always lying like the devil himself there's something wrong with you Mr propagandists.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Masterchef(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
theophilusj31:

I guess you meant to say Udom and Ambode. By the way, where did you leave Zulum and even thief Gandollar?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by stasius: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Oyel money is good!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Afriqan:

Honestly for decades the above states (delta and bayelsa) have nothing to show for the massive allocation they get despite their relatively low population...

The youths in those states have also been brainwashed to accuse the FG instead of holding their governors accountable.

Delta does not have low population please. Bayelsa has low population but very difficult terrain.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
VEXT:

U dey stay for Lagos wey ritualist, kidnapper's , skull miner's,cultist full am and you dey fear to enter Akwaibom wey no get any of that... Get out

Aje...

if i talk now una go ban me, did i talk bad about that place or why do you reason with your Anus ehn, have lived in the North, Middle Belt, In Rivers State(Ogoni Precisely) and also in the East and majorly in the west...i express myself and your here asking me to get out , was expecting you to elighten me a bite about that part .... Bleep off joor
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2021
theenchanter:
it's not every state that need flyovers.

Some states need to invest in education, some agriculture, some human development.... Every state should invest in their area of priority, flyover is not a threshold for development.

You get sense well. �
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
This one flyover too much......,

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by VEXT: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

if i talk now una go ban me, did i talk bad about that place or why do you reason with your Anus ehn, have lived in the North, Middle Belt, In Rivers State(Ogoni Precisely) and also in the East and majorly in the west...i express myself and your here asking me to get out , was expecting you to elighten me a bite about that part .... Bleep off joor

R u done crying? undecided undecided

Get out

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
theophilusj31:

what of kano. Gandollar is a bae.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Smartini:
Fly-overs and roundabouts are not for aesthetics but for functionality, in order to improve traffic in DENSELY POPULATED CITIES in order to ease vehicular flow.

How densely populated is Akwa Ibom? Does the city experience traffic congestion? Was that particular area a notable spot for gridlocks?

The state is slated to witness a huge influx of people from other states when BUA refinery and the various petrochemical plants are completed. So constructing these infrastructures prior to the influx is a wonderful idea.

See ehn, all these flyovers and stadiums Akwa Ibom has been constructing while they're one of the states in Nigeria with the highest unemployment rates. Imagine thinking constructing a flyover is a necessity at this time.

I agree with this but that flyover is a necessity. See above post.

What happened to supporting SMEs and providing funding for them to employ women and youths? At least if you can't solve these issues yourself, then fund the SMEs so they can absorb the unemployed labour force and take your state out of the shitty mess it is currently in.

The government claims she does this but I can't verify those claims.

Funny and weird states. Even Lagos and Abuja does not have the amount of stadiums Akwa Ibom has. Stoo.pid government with misplace priorities

Maybe Abuja is the one which has less but Lagos has an equal number or more of stadia compared to Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Some governors have been doing some big stuff recently. Unfortunately obaseki is just a waste of ballot papers in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by winner37(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good job but I have to say this ..
He is busy doing some neat work out there and in his own home town but the road from Ndon-oyo to ABAT where the ONNA local government council is situated is in a very deplorable situation ...
Last month I visited home,I went through hell on that road ..
The heart he is using to decorate his own village and other villages, he should use that same heart to work in all nooks and crannies....
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Iwattly(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
The way AKS is developing ehhh.... Am not thinking of other state anymore!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by ChimasDeICE: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
This one go weak Wike.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by PillarToPost: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje....

i love what i have been hearing about Akwa-ibom , but going there scare me base on what i have been hearing about that place...

Nice one from that part of the state

What have you been hearing sir?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abagworo:

Delta does not have low population please. Bayelsa has low population but very difficult terrain.

'Relatively low'... Compared to the rest of the states in the country, that's the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by PillarToPost: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
kolade560:

I hear say una sabi bleep well well cheesy

Lol
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hunchogee:

I think you lack mental intelligence to know you are in Nigeria not in US...try an get small sense ok

So,you need to be in the US to do the right thing?

Why can't they install street lights and traffic lights/signs on the flyover?

Most of you drop your brains while defending government ineptitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.