Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Advice Concerning : I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Concerning : I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please (206 Views)

What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady / I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please by Ortintin: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2021
You said it all when you said you run away from any discussions that has to do with marriage. The truth is that it's either you are not ready for marriage or you haven't met that special someone that will make you fall in love.

I can only advice you to enjoy every moment of your spinsterhood and do not let anyone pressure you in to doing something you are not ready for. Today marriage can be the last thing on your mind and tomorrow it might be the first since feelings can change with time. So don’t rush or be pressured.

Concerning one of your questions, just as feelings can change with time, so can two people who love themselves dearly can turn to enemies. That is why wisdom is required from both parties to keep the marriage.

For more advice, I have a counseling platform group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

Link to original post
https://www.nairaland.com/6638851/scared-marriage-advise-me-please

chocolateme

2 Likes

Re: Advice Concerning : I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please by Udodiri01: 1:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Jermyn

(1) (Reply)

The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ (part A) / The Real Best Powerful Herbalist In Nigeria / Are You Sure, You’re In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.