Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady (2525 Views)

I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2022
The following are the marriage advise I can never take. (1). Don’t check his phone: I will check his phone if I’m suspecting him because i don’t play with my territory and I also don’t want what happened to May Yul Edochie to ever surface in my marriage. (2). Don’t deny him sex: I will deny him sex if he offends me and we’ve not sorted it out, I’m human with feelings and not some piece of furniture. (3). Don’t question his movement: I will question his unGodly movements, you can’t be married and not show some act of responsibility, a married man shouldn’t keep late nights. You’ll have to provide a reasonable reason why you were still outside at odd hours. (4). Don’t challenge him if you see him with other women: I will challenge him because men misuse freedom and take their wife’s soft heart for granted. (5) Don’t question the kind of people he lifts with his car: A married man should not give lifts to a single lady standing on the road, It’s from clap that dance will enter and if I see a single and unknown lady in your car, you’ll have to explain and pacify me and you should know I’m just been protective over you because I love you and don’t want anything to scatter our union.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by BIDOO(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
The following are the marriage advise I can never take. (1). Don’t check his phone: I will check his phone if I’m suspecting him because i don’t play with my territory and I also don’t want what happened to May Yul Edochie to ever surface in my marriage. (2). Don’t deny him sex: I will deny him sex if he offends me and we’ve not sorted it out, I’m human with feelings and not some piece of furniture. (3). Don’t question his movement: I will question his unGodly movements, you can’t be married and not show some act of responsibility, a married man shouldn’t keep late nights. You’ll have to provide a reasonable reason why you were still outside at odd hours. (4). Don’t challenge him if you see him with other women: I will challenge him because men misuse freedom and take their wife’s soft heart for granted. (5) Don’t question the kind of people he lifts with his car: A married man should not give lifts to a single lady standing on the road, It’s from clap that dance will enter and if I see a single and unknown lady in your car, you’ll have to explain and pacify me and you should know I’m just been protective over you because I love you and don’t want anything to scatter our union.

Aside this relationship and love life, do you really have a life that cut across productive things that are relevant to humanity? I doubt it!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2022
BIDOO:

Aside this relationship and love life, do you really have a life that cut across productive things that are relevant to humanity? I doubt it!
Like you know me, stop shalaying , I have no worries

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by BIDOO(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Like you know me, stop shalaying , I have no worries
I have no worries, just telling you the bitter truth! Ponder on it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2022
BIDOO:

I have no worries, just telling you the bitter truth! Ponder on it.
Go and eat shit �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by virginprincess(f): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2022
I can't also take that num 3&4,like i have every right to question his going in and his coming out,and i also have the right as his legally married wife to question any woman i see with him but for that num2,i don't think i can deny my hubby sex,it his right and property,denying a man sex can push him to cheat and i won't want that,for your num1,i don't think there is any reason to check my husband's phone especially whatapp,emails and fackbook massages when i truly trust him expect i don't and i know he can't deny me access to his phone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by virginprincess(f): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Go and eat shit �
Rozross,pls can you take down that meme,it so disgusting.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Rozross,pls can you take down that meme,it so disgusting.
� ok I’ll take it down

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I can't also take that num 3&4,like i have every right to question his going in and his coming out,and i also have the right as his legally married wife to question any woman i see with him but for that num2,i don't think i can deny my hubby sex,it his right and property,denying a man sex can push him to cheat and i won't want that,for your num1,i don't think there is any reason to check my husband's phone especially whatapp,emails and fackbook massages when i truly trust him expect i don't and i know he can't deny me access to his phone.
So if you catch him cheating and he started making advances towards you in the night, you’ll allow him? Do you know if he’s already infected with std from the woman he’s cheating with? Denying a husband sex for concrete reasons is not bad

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by virginprincess(f): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
So if you catch him cheating and he started making advances towards you in the night, you’ll allow him? Do you know if he’s already infected with std from the woman he’s cheating with? Denying a husband sex for concrete reasons is not bad
My God giving husband cannot cheat on me,that is why i can't marry a man that loves boobs and ass so much like his life depends on it and a man with a very high libido,this two catergories of men are the ones who cheat the most in marriage,and apart from what you just mention now,what other concrete reasons will or can make you deny your hubby sex?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
My God giving husband cannot cheat on me,that is why i can't marry a man that loves boobs and ass so much like his life depends on it and a man with a very high libido,this two catergories of men are the ones who cheat the most in marriage,and apart from what you just mention now,what other concrete reasons will or can make you deny your hubby sex?
If he does anything that hurts me deeply I’ll deny him sex. Sex should be passionate and soul binding and I can’t be deeply hurt and allow you mount me, I’ll feel depressed. I’m human with feelings, let’s sort it out first before any form of intimacy. Most healthy men are with high libido but it takes discipline and self control to curtail it. Pray for a man who respects his body and see sex as something deep and sacred else it’ll be another story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
@rozross,stop living in a fool's paradise. You deny him sex because your pussy is gold- plated. That is just a recipe for a cheating spree most especially if the guy know his onion.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by virginprincess(f): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
If he does anything that hurts me deeply I’ll deny him sex. Sex should be passionate and soul binding and I can’t be deeply hurt and allow you mount me, I’ll feel depressed. I’m human with feelings, let’s sort it out first before any form of intimacy. Most healthy men are with high libido but it takes discipline and self control to curtail it. Pray for a man who respects his body and see sex as something deep and sacred else it’ll be another story.
You are right sha.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Ready100: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:

(2). Don’t deny him sex: I will deny him sex if he offends me and we’ve not sorted it out, I’m human with feelings and not some piece of furniture.

But don't come crying to us that your husband cheated on you after denying him sex . simple

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ready100:

But don't come crying to us that your husband cheated on you after denying him sex . simple
Is he supposed to cheat or look for ways to sort out our problems?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Qatar2022: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
You will die young
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:
@rozross,stop living in a fool's paradise. You deny him sex because your pussy is gold- plated. That is just a recipe for a cheating spree most especially if the guy know his onion.
A responsible man should look for ways to sort out the problems with his wife if she deny him sex and not to see it as an opportunity to jump on other women

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Love him

Omooohhh loving a Nigerian man is cancerous grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Love him

Omooohhh loving a Nigerian man is cancerous grin grin
I have their medicine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Ready100: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Is he supposed to cheat or look for ways to sort out our problems?

If you deny me sex, I leave.

no cap

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
My God giving husband cannot cheat on me, that is why i can't marry a man that loves boobs and ass so much like his life depends on it and a man with a very high libido,this two catergories of men are the ones who cheat the most in marriage,and apart from what you just mention now,what other concrete reasons will or can make you deny your hubby sex?
grin grin grin Error 504.
This is the mistake most christians make, your God given husband is human. Guess what, to err is human.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ready100:

If you deny me sex, I leave.

no cap
How would you feel having sex with a hurting woman or it’s just about pleasuring yourself for you?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by virginprincess(f): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin Error 504.
This is the mistake most christians make, your God given husband is human. Guess what, to err is human.
Of course he is human and humans err but my husband can never err in the aspect of adultery.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Jflex07(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gibberish from a Tinubu urrchin
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Psych412(f): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Ready100: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
How would you feel having sex with a hurting woman or it’s just about pleasuring yourself for you?

When it's about Nigeria girls, YES, it's about pressuring myself.

Nonsense girls around
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course he is human and humans err but my husband can never err in the aspect of adultery.
Yes ma'am.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
I have their medicine
lipsrsealed

I trust you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by virginprincess(f): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Yes ma'am.
grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by NeeKlaus: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
If he denies you money or attention when you annoy him, is it allowed too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
NeeKlaus:

If he denies you money or attention when you annoy him, is it allowed too?
I would apologise and make up for my mistakes so that the money and attention can continue from where it stops. So he should also do same

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Children Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / Forget. / Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.