Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) (24103 Views)

PDP Bigwigs In Secret Battle For 2023 Presidential Ticket / Breaking! 2,000 PDP Members Dump Party, Defect To APC In Borno / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Coldshisha: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Good
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian Politicians

Sanni: *picks phone* Yusuf are you aware that Oloye has moved to PDP

Yusuf: So when are we following him?

Sanni: Now now my brother

Oloye: *calls Sanni* Sannni my brother how are you

Sanni: We heard you moved to PDP and we have joined you there

Oloye: oh that? I am back to APC my brother that was just the usual crayfish waka we do. Even going to NNPC soon

Sanni & Yusuf:
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by infogenius(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Apc is where the money is and naturally our politicians love money, so y not.
U guys can enjoy it while money sharing lasts.
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by ShawnT(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Both pdp and apc none will win come 2023...let them be decamping to wherever they like. We're not fools anymore
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by BetExpert: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2021
APC = PDP. All of them are useless thieves
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Igbofam: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
What was standing in their way from defecting was the harassment of Kanu and his Ipob hooligans. Now that the dude is in the can, they are moving speedily.

This chess game APC is playing is amazing
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
PDP should zone their presidential ticket to the south, commence a fresh register for party members and look for a young chairman from the north to head the party. Don’t know why they are wasting time on such simple things. PDP should restructure itself as a youth party and bring in youths to various levels in the party.

If not, they are handling APC another 8 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
These guys should be called migrants
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/abia-pdp-bigwigs-dump-party-defect-to-apc-see-who-they-are/

Some myopic fool, will say Yoruba brought Apc n Buhari.. .

90percent of their people had joined same party accusing Yoruba of...

They r so daft not to understand how politics plays. . No one will see a moving train n join dormant one...

As long as an concern Pdp is dead... Don't be surprised when see Wike n Saraki in Apc

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by sameks08(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
I'm still searching for the big wigs among them maybe you can still help me
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Nuelphil: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Abia state is the worst state in Igbo land. Till today they're still singing OUK praises even after going to prison for what he did to them.. Abians are mentally unstable people
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by aspabay(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2021
South East is finally seeing the light.

Let us join hands to move Nigeria forward.

2 Likes

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Igbo guys will say Yoruba brought Nigeria where it is today. My question is,is Igbo trying to keep Nigeria in this situation yoruba brought us?
Until we quit tribalism we can’t fight the monsters we called leaders.

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by chikason22(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
When will my stubborn governor, Wike join APC. He is wants to be VP to a Fulani.
Anything to bring the presidency to south is welcomed by me.
I don't care anymore. Fulanis have should us how to play politics.
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by vbnn(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Nobody knows them...
Smallwigs you mean?
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by iokpebholo: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Ibo ppl and chop and chop politics.........Always after their pockets
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by isokomarine: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2021
With all this defection they are not going to get the presidential tickets
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2021
If Nigeria must reach her eldorado, the PDP and the APC must be crushed and its history wiped off the annals of this country.

The politicians that featured in these useless parties, from Obasanjo to the present disaster, that have destroyed our dear nation must be BANNED from politics for life.

A new Nigeria is possible. A clean sweep and value reorientation is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Almaigaa: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2021
dometome:
They believe that Igbo man will become president. E go shock them.

Why you Dey talk like this. Joe Igbokwe will be the next President of Igbo extraction. Joe Igbokwe is a National politician. He is loved by the North, West, South South and Igbos.

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Drakkernoir:
At this rate.....na only 3 states go remain for PDP oh.......

2023 will be very interesting..so many interests.

Secondus is just a joker
....las las na only Delta state go remain cool

2 Likes

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by rufai1440: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:
PDP = APC = PDP

[img]https://media1./images/c9c36e07263ff7303d10fa1140b572d7/tenor.gif?itemid=20613752[/img]
Let me assist you APC +PDP=P(2PAC).

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by luckyedgal1(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2021
From pdp to apc na only the 2 parties they?
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by dometome: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Almaigaa:

Why you Dey talk like this. Joe Igbokwe will be the next President of Igbo extraction. Joe Igbokwe is a National politician. He is loved by the North, West, South South and Igbos.
presidency go remain for Fulani hand
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by ZaramT: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2021
nazicartel:
Apart from Nwaji ...... Which other person there is a big name seff.... Even Nwaji has lost value.... He can't even win his village comfortably..... APC/PDP na the Same same

Nwaji has been in APC for long. He officially defected and was received by OUK in his house less than a week after he handed over as the TC chairman. This is what he's known. The man is shameless
Big name? Lol nwaji no get name again

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=103521001]PDP = APC = PDP

[img]https://media1./images/c9c36e07263ff7303d10fa1140b572d7/tenor.gif?itemid=20613752[/img][/quote

Hahahahahaha! Funniest meme I've seen this morning.
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Drakkernoir:
At this rate.....na only 3 states go remain for PDP oh.......

2023 will be very interesting..so many interests.

Secondus is just a joker
you no what I like is
Come Election Day pdp will win comfortably on these states and at the end the winners from pdp will decamp to apc after 2023
it a continuous circle
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Almaigaa: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2021
dometome:
presidency go remain for Fulani hand

Fulani go pitty we Igbos, them go allow us rule this Country small.

Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by integrity16(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Jesus loves you more than all these politicians in your respective states, surrender your life to him today and you will never regret it. If you are ready, You can say this prayer after me:

Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.
Re: Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2021
That's a good development and I hope it creates a duopoly in Abia. That State badly needs to diversify its polity to ensure democracy works properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says / Buhari Flag Off Oil Drilling, Presidential Campaign In Gombe - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.