Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,511 members, 7,770,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) (84407 Views)

Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by toffyz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Certainly, this is gonna be a blessing in disguise for her.
Something great awaits her soonest!
Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by MisterGrace: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Employees must learn to be honest at all times; bosses have a heart, that's why they were kind enough to employ you in the first place.

God bless wicked bosses like this.

I remember back in the days, I had this worker that wouldn't let me score. She told me it was against her morals. First, she was married and secondly, she was a devout Muslim. So I let her be.

Four months later, my friend who came visiting invited me to his hotel room. There was drinks and they were chicks. I hurriedly showed up and amongst the naked chicks tucked in his bed was my married muslimah employee.

Well, she was the one I settled for. I screwed her like a prisoner who was out on parole. Her moans were loud and full of regrets. Not regrets of being caught but regrets of having neglected such a sweet preek all the while.

Long story short, she resumed work the next day to meet a sack letter and a 'thank you' card on her desk.
A good boss must tolerate a lot, but should NEVER tolerate being outsmarted.

grin grin grin Mad man.

6 Likes

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Employees must learn to be honest at all times; bosses have a heart, that's why they were kind enough to employ you in the first place.

I remember back in the days, I had this worker that wouldn't let me score. She told me it was against her morals. First, she was married and secondly, she was a devout Muslim. So I let her be.

Four months later, my friend who came visiting invited me to his hotel room. There was drinks and they were chicks. I hurriedly showed up and amongst the naked chicks tucked in his bed was my married muslimah employee.

Well, she was the one I settled for. I screwed her like a prisoner who was out on parole. Her moans were loud and full of regrets. Not regrets of being caught but regrets of having neglected such a sweet preek all the while.

Long story short, she resumed work the next day to meet a sack letter and a 'thank you' card on her desk.
Linus of Africa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Jcash90: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
That's her problem not mine, Wetin concern me for here.liar
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by snowland(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
She's gonna get another job soon.

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Ayo2004: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some of una for this Seun website suppose dey Yaba left grin
Nice write-up Sha,it's the way u described the banging that burst my head

9 Likes

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Karleb(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
The fact that you are sick doesn't mean you can't go for a game.

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by dragunov: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
daddytime:
She's sure to land something better, if for no other reason at all, but for her patriotism, love for the tree lions, and of course, the round leather game.

Nothing happens by accident.

Yinmu
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by EkunokoRafa: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your heart is a stone, true slave rider kinda boss, na una dey succeed sha!
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Cossybob(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by drealcivilceno(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Iro poju...

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
daddytime:
She's sure to land something better, if for no other reason at all, but for her patriotism, love for the tree lions, and of course, the round leather game.

Lol...currently pulling a sickie too but am chilling at home.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Employees slave all year for a ridiculous fee, she had to lie cos she was scared the truth wouldn’t give her the permission she seeked to do the one thing she loves which happens only once this year, the least the employer could have done , was call her over, tell her you caught the lie and give her a stern warning.

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A lunatic on a loose... Nwamaikpe has completely gone nuts

10 Likes

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
manuel4real:
linus
Add "Mba" to that name.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
daddytime:

Exactly nothing happens by accident
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless mean bosses like this.

Honesty remains the best policy because there's no way I was going to trust someone who told me she was a saint yet svcked a stranger's preek like a vacuum cleaner.

grin
Didn’t check moniker before reading. Few lines into reading I knew it had to be you scrolled up and you didn’t disappoint

Legend

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Cerebellum: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Honesty remains the best policy because there's no way I was going to trust someone who told me she was a saint yet svcked a stranger's preek like a vacuum cleaner.

Walai , you're a madd mangrin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by olasquare: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
If she be nigerian, u go see different motivational speakers, and different employment speakers, coming forward to talk shit about how unserious, badly behaved, and evil minded nigerian employees are to their company, boss, and the overall biz aspirations.

Set awon werey

She lied, and does not set good example though.

All the same, she sa enjoyed her moment that she'd dream of for years. Another job go come

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Beautynaija: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
I like Nina.

Everyone should be like Nina
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tales by moon light.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
One cannot be sick in peace again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Roman7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're not a good boss after all.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nina Farooqi, call me!
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Godada:

I feel she should be given a job as a pundit on one of the numerous tv stations where she could do a job that she is passionate about.

Such patriotic gesture should not be swept under the carpet.

Her boss must have been livid and couldn't help but fire her ass. I have had to deal with such workers though. I didn't fire them on the spot but until I got a capable replacement

A job as a pundit just cause she risked her job to watch a game?
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You need serious beating grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Springboot: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
daddytime:

You think it's Nigeria where they encourage dishonesty? No employer will trust her.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Godada(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Shegzy8:

A job as a pundit just cause she risked her job to watch a game?

Keep your fingers crossed. We will see
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol busted sorry. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

J.J Okocha Disguises As A Cleaner In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Meet Esimaje Awani, GT Stitches CEO Who Designed Super Eagles Traditional Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.