Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) (84402 Views)

Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 1:03am On Jul 10, 2021
daddytime:
She's sure to land something better, if for no other reason at all, but for her patriotism, love for the tree lions, and of course, the round leather game.

Nothing happens by accident.
I hope you know the ethics of your field of study?
You must be honest at all times.

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by ledaman: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2021
You guys forgot that she lied that she was sick just to go and watch football game. No any company that has vision and passion for their job would employ a lair!
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Employees must learn to be honest at all times; bosses have a heart, that's why they were kind enough to employ you in the first place.

God bless mean bosses like this.

I remember back in the days, I had this worker that wouldn't let me score. She told me it was against her morals. First, she was married and secondly, she was a devout Muslim. So I let her be.

Four months later, my friend who came visiting invited me to his hotel room. There was drinks and they were chicks. I hurriedly showed up and amongst the naked chicks tucked in his bed was my married muslimah employee.

Well, she was the one I settled for. I screwed her like a prisoner who was out on parole. Her moans were loud and full of regrets. Not regrets of being caught but regrets of having neglected such a sweet preek all the while.

Long story short, she resumed work the next day to meet a sack letter and a 'thank you' card on her desk.
Honesty remains the best policy because there's no way I was going to trust someone who told me she was a saint yet svcked a stranger's preek like a vacuum cleaner.

A good boss must tolerate a lot, but should NEVER tolerate being outsmarted.

If this your story is true which I doubt it is, then you are not a person with good morals either.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Thogar46: 1:22am On Jul 24, 2021
That is such kind of situation when nobody is to blame. I can understand the girl who did her utmost to get to this really historic moment for her country's national team. Especially, if we take into account the fact that the British are mad about football. I also understand her employer who, I believe, understands her employee but couldn't afford to let her go unpunished. That is why, the situation is quite sad: everybody is right but the outcome is negative: the girl has to find some new job and the employer has to find a new employee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

J.J Okocha Disguises As A Cleaner In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Meet Esimaje Awani, GT Stitches CEO Who Designed Super Eagles Traditional Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.