Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) (84401 Views)

Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by oloshun(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Employees must learn to be honest at all times; bosses have a heart, that's why they were kind enough to employ you in the first place.

God bless mean bosses like this.

I remember back in the days, I had this worker that wouldn't let me score. She told me it was against her morals. First, she was married and secondly, she was a devout Muslim. So I let her be.

Four months later, my friend who came visiting invited me to his hotel room. There was drinks and they were chicks. I hurriedly showed up and amongst the naked chicks tucked in his bed was my married muslimah employee.

Well, she was the one I settled for. I screwed her like a prisoner who was out on parole. Her moans were loud and full of regrets. Not regrets of being caught but regrets of having neglected such a sweet preek all the while.

Long story short, she resumed work the next day to meet a sack letter and a 'thank you' card on her desk.
Honesty remains the best policy because there's no way I was going to trust someone who told me she was a saint yet svcked a stranger's preek like a vacuum cleaner.

A good boss must tolerate a lot, but should NEVER tolerate being outsmarted.

This one weak me ooo
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by GThunder: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Like for the employee
Share for the employer
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by OluAKGBGN(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Employees must learn to be honest at all times; bosses have a heart, that's why they were kind enough to employ you in the first place.

I remember back in the days, I had this worker that wouldn't let me score. She told me it was against her morals. First, she was married and secondly, she was a devout Muslim. So I let her be.

Four months later, my friend who came visiting invited me to his hotel room. There was drinks and they were chicks. I hurriedly showed up and amongst the naked chicks tucked in his bed was my married muslimah employee.

Well, she was the one I settled for. I screwed her like a prisoner who was out on parole. Her moans were loud and full of regrets. Not regrets of being caught but regrets of having neglected such a sweet preek all the while.

Long story short, she resumed work the next day to meet a sack letter and a 'thank you' card on her desk.
Honesty remains the best policy because there's no way I was going to trust someone who told me she was a saint yet svcked a stranger's preek like a vacuum cleaner.

Twaele ��� o, Lai Mohamed.

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Tobseycoded: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Which boss has good heart to employ, then let him do his job, himself nah, life Na give and take, but u bad ooooo Mr Nack and Sack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
She for wear mask or paint her face na...
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy cheesy
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
KingOKON:

EWU abagana

Learn to smile, it will do you a whole lot of good in this life. Cursing from for no demn reason grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by BNLR(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
donprinyo:
shes lucky england won

I guess she won't be seen if England lost grin
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by seyz91(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a nincompoop and a big liar.

You are just trying to paint Muslim women bad.

To hell with you.

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by nurain150(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oh what a partetic lie, oh you people of the book,
Lol where is her picture mumu. He wants to wear the hijab to the mosque to go hunting for Muslim woman, Lol they ain't even your match, their shoes sometimes might buy you and your entire brain.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Dahunsipaul(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is a nonsense attitude to work, anyone who employs her Again after this is not alright
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
BNLR:

I guess she won't be seen if England lost grin
Eggzakly
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
She is not loyal to her boss but passionate with her county.

It's really a right decision by her employers but then it may end up as blessing in disguise for her.

Take away from this news, is to be credible and patriotic. She can see the game via TV and keep her job if she had not lie about her health.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by manitoba(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
If this story is your original content, I can boldly say you are 'sick' Genius. Nice one bro.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

... Ment
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

damn
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

LOL this man self
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:

I swear....just like d case of the crying german girl n dt passionate swiss fan....the lady go laugh last because money spins around football..

I watched this guy... So full of energy.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
They had no right to sack her, just because one calls in sick doesn't mean they cannot leave their house or go watch football, for example if she was off sick with stress, what is the best way to cure stress? Excitement!

She should take her employer to the employment tribunal, I guarantee she will win the case.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:

this guy eeh....afterall ur fans plenty to like d post....na lamba full dt post bt nairaland na cruise sha....
i jus pity who take you serious

Did you read story book are watch movies?

How did you respond to them?
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Shuggaa: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
manuel4real:
linus

The guy na idiot,him deh catch cruise for him head...
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Olvic:

Y undecided you mean tree lions right?

Yes, TREE layuns
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by smasher1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are wicked!
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
daddytime:
She's sure to land something better, if for no other reason at all, but for her patriotism, love for the tree lions, and of course, the round leather game.

Nothing happens by accident.
100%
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

IDIOT SPOTTED
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Myself2(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[/s]

LIAR LIAR
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
That's the world we are in. The world system marketing sin forgetting the day of parole.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin You are a clown
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by dunpredictable: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this is true then you are even worst than that employee. Only useless bosses will want to sleep with their staff. Its called taking advantage of the weak. Oniranu oshi.
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by domido(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwaamaikpke is back.
You were becoming soft these days, that i began to wonder whatsup cheesy grin
In as much as i know it's fairytale
Re: Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) by Royal55: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too much film no go kill you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

J.J Okocha Disguises As A Cleaner In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Meet Esimaje Awani, GT Stitches CEO Who Designed Super Eagles Traditional Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.