Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

What Is This Lady's Intention - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Lady's Intention (3135 Views)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by phemmyfour: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Dagger111:
I went to club with my babe last weekend, so the hypeman was flowing and i was recording the moment with my phone. Suddenly, a lady tapped me from behind, and i was like what's the problem? My babe thought she wanted to have a private conversation with me, so she quickly glued me.

Then, this bae was jst looking calmly, i asked again; "can i help you"? She said, pls can i get that video you jst recorded, i need it as well? So i said open your xender, she said no, her phone can't received through any means than whatsapp. I said it is a 120mb video, she said no problem. Then she collected my number right there in presence of my babe, she then Hi me on whatsapp and i shared the video immediately. She waited for sometimes and received it, then she acknowledged.

Now, she have been chatting me up everyday, pushing topics and acting jovial. I then recall that, did she logically played me to get my number or what exactly was her intention? If the video is all she needed, i don't think it should be beyond that. Or what do you see about it?

Lalasticlala, pls push this to promise land, i need people's views on this.
She wants more.....tell me you don't understand the signs
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by gregyboy(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Dagger111:
I went to club with my babe last weekend, so the hypeman was flowing and i was recording the moment with my phone. Suddenly, a lady tapped me from behind, and i was like what's the problem? My babe thought she wanted to have a private conversation with me, so she quickly glued me.

Then, this bae was jst looking calmly, i asked again; "can i help you"? She said, pls can i get that video you jst recorded, i need it as well? So i said open your xender, she said no, her phone can't received through any means than whatsapp. I said it is a 120mb video, she said no problem. Then she collected my number right there in presence of my babe, she then Hi me on whatsapp and i shared the video immediately. She waited for sometimes and received it, then she acknowledged.

Now, she have been chatting me up everyday, pushing topics and acting jovial. I then recall that, did she logically played me to get my number or what exactly was her intention? If the video is all she needed, i don't think it should be beyond that. Or what do you see about it?

Lalasticlala, pls push this to promise land, i need people's views on this.

Push what to where are you high pull down this mad thread

Lalasticlala

kinkybabie11 by the way you look pretty can we mingle like the o.p and the said lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * / Nigerian Man Caught S£x Chatting A 13 Year Old Girl In The UK / Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.