Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,146 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos (3129 Views)

One Ashawo Wey I Find Go Quarter Yesterday I Hear Say She Done Die / Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo / Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by blazepascal(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
While walking along the street today, this particular man that was Putting on a slightly dirty corporate which was drenched with Sweats

Werey was shouting and advertising his Agbo products,"If you no dey Enjoy Sekxual Interkors again Papa and mama the Correct obonge helper dey here...Come collect Scatter Madam's Engine tonight"

I smiled to myself, as I walked over to Oga EMA's shop to buy Bread which I will use to download my Hot Bean's at home...

While I bought the bread I was still watching this man, as he was still advertising his Agbo products under the hot sun while he was sweating profusely

"Oga and Madam no commot this market without buying this product, Because the next Time u fit see me I fit Aso Rock... Better come buy this my Ogbenge herbal Drink Wey go make your body and system strong kakaraka...and you go strong kankwe!!!"

I kept on Laughing at this man from Oga EMA's shop "with the current Hardshíps of the country na who strong and don chop belefull dey get Strength to Knack"

I paid for my bread and headed home

Boom "I heard someone shout *2mins man stop there"
No my ears might mistaken,no it can't be me...who will call me that when I never had any Intercourse with any girl in this street

The voice came again “heyy 2 mins man na You I dey talk to!!!

I looked back and behold it was the Agbo seller, and it was obvious everybody was now looking at me💔

He walked up to me,and was Shouting with his Mc...“Country péople make una look this man well u go notíce say na Infeketion Dey disturb him life, see how he lean
Infuriated by his statement ,I gently asked this man "Why he was embarrassing me”

He went on and shouted "Mr Man talk your problem make I solve am...Your Prick dey itch you??
U dey get painful urination??
Shebi u no dey last 2mins ??

The last statement was Soo paínful to me that I couldn't stand it any longer, I looked around and all I could find was one empty 501 bottle, I took it and tried Bréaking it on my head just like lagosians do when they wanna show how angered they are, the man run for his life when he saw me lift the bottle,I landed it on my head to smash it,but the thing no break rather na my head break,and bloód started oozing out.

I covered it with my hand, and headed for home
I was doubled with pain
The Bottle I smashéd on my head by myself
And the Agbo seller calling me a 2mins man
And it was true all my Girlfriend's broke up with me Cox of my 2mins Interkors section 🙁
I reconciled with the Agbor seller the next week,and bought one of his herbal drink, I invited a girl over to my place after having the drink

And guess what
I cúmmed after 10sec🙁💔

chaii

13 Likes

Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Namdeenero(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ha ha ha 😒
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Jesuschrist01: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oya.. between me and Agbo..choose one
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Absuchat(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
"Sanwo olu na here e dey buy am"
Guess the place you hear this statement above and win free recharge card
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Manson1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
You're funny grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Muhammad234: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Haha 😆 2sec
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by anthonyuncle(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
o boy
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by fyzaila: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Werey
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by henrizzle(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Good comedian grin
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by ogashman(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin u no well
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Psady(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why would try breaking a bottle on your head,that's risky ,more like u playing with death.Those drug vendors can be annoying at times ,all in the name of making fun .
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by KingDash09(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nice joke bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Draslo(m): 1:21am On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin grin

This was a good laugh

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by udede(m): 6:13am On Jul 12, 2023
blazepascal:

While walking along the street today, this particular man that was Putting on a slightly dirty corporate which was drenched with Sweats

Werey was shouting and advertising his Agbo products,"If you no dey Enjoy Sekxual Interkors again Papa and mama the Correct obonge helper dey here...Come collect Scatter Madam's Engine tonight"

I smiled to myself, as I walked over to Oga EMA's shop to buy Bread which I will use to download my Hot Bean's at home...

While I bought the bread I was still watching this man, as he was still advertising his Agbo products under the hot sun while he was sweating profusely

"Oga and Madam no commot this market without buying this product, Because the next Time u fit see me I fit Aso Rock... Better come buy this my Ogbenge herbal Drink Wey go make your body and system strong kakaraka...and you go strong kankwe!!!"

I kept on Laughing at this man from Oga EMA's shop "with the current Hardshíps of the country na who strong and don chop belefull dey get Strength to Knack"

I paid for my bread and headed home

Boom "I heard someone shout *2mins man stop there"
No my ears might mistaken,no it can't be me...who will call me that when I never had any Intercourse with any girl in this street

The voice came again “heyy 2 mins man na You I dey talk to!!!

I looked back and behold it was the Agbo seller, and it was obvious everybody was now looking at me💔

He walked up to me,and was Shouting with his Mc...“Country péople make una look this man well u go notíce say na Infeketion Dey disturb him life, see how he lean
Infuriated by his statement ,I gently asked this man "Why he was embarrassing me”

He went on and shouted "Mr Man talk your problem make I solve am...Your Prick dey itch you??
U dey get painful urination??
Shebi u no dey last 2mins ??

The last statement was Soo paínful to me that I couldn't stand it any longer, I looked around and all I could find was one empty 501 bottle, I took it and tried Bréaking it on my head just like lagosians do when they wanna show how angered they are, the man run for his life when he saw me lift the bottle,I landed it on my head to smash it,but the thing no break rather na my head break,and bloód started oozing out.

I covered it with my hand, and headed for home
I was doubled with pain
The Bottle I smashéd on my head by myself
And the Agbo seller calling me a 2mins man
And it was true all my Girlfriend's broke up with me Cox of my 2mins Interkors section 🙁
I reconciled with the Agbor seller the next week,and bought one of his herbal drink, I invited a girl over to my place after having the drink

And guess what
I cúmmed after 10sec🙁💔

chaii
grin thank your God that it wasn't a fanta or coke bottle that you tried to break on your head. Just thank God because you may still be at the emergency unit of a teaching hospital.

Na normal bottle of beer, i mean green bottle, dem dey take do that kain thing. Good luck next time grin
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by PrimeWatermark: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Oshodi.
Beside the BRT Terminal (Interchange). grin
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by AndroidAI(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Hahaha. You are a comedian. For me though, as long as you didn't call my name, i ain't stopping for anyone. I wouldn't even look back, talk of standing to exchange words with an agbo seller. You have to wise up if you are in Lagos. The one that pains me are these corporate beggars. They will dress so nice, only to meet you begging for N100 that they lost their transport. Come back you will still see that same beggar. I heard the business is very lucrative, that many has built mansions in their village from begging in the streets of Lagos. Maybe I will join them soon grin
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
OSHODI
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Absuchat(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2023
Dgr8hassiE:

OSHODI
Congratulations! You've just gotten yourself a free visa to the land of Kuvuki grin
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Absuchat(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
PrimeWatermark:

Oshodi.
Bedide the BRT Terminal (Interchange). grin
Congratulations! You've won yourself a free visa to the land of Kuvuki... All expenses paid for.
Just call pastor Somebody on zero eight zero12345678 for enquires grin
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Dgr8hassiE(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Congratulations! You've won yourself a free visa to the land of Kuvuki... All expenses paid for.
H
Funny dude, where's my recharge card?
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Dgr8hassiE(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Congratulations! You've just gotten yourself a free visa to the land of Kuvuki grin
Funny dude, where's my recharge card?
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Aladdin1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
You made be laugh i swear! very funny and you forgot to tell us what happened after you took the herbs.
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by Streetmovement(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So you lose in all ramifications 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos by PrimeWatermark: 2:59am On Jul 13, 2023
Absuchat:

grin grin

I just knew it had to be that place.

(1) (Reply)

Money Ritual: Young Women And Men Bath ***** In River.- Video / But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? / Would U As A Gal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.