Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World (47616 Views)

Ajimobi & Akeredolu: These Two Smiling Politicians Are Gone Forever / We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Crunchyg3: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
cool

So TB Joshua is really dead like this?

Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Commentor: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
A sensible nation would have made Tb jousha their president he would have work with foreigners to turn Nigeria in to one of the best economic in the world but we will always prefer the buharis,atikus, tunbus and the like only a novice from diaspora can turn this country around. We have the hands on ground but we always pick the wrong people
Nigeria is curse

President?

Like US made Pat Robertson abi?

Or Germany made Reinhard Bonke?

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by delpee(f): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Tinubuadvocate: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
See brain
kenzysmith:
A sensible nation would have made Tb jousha their president he would have work with foreigners to turn Nigeria in to one of the best economic in the world but we will always prefer the buharis,atikus, tunbus and the like only a novice from diaspora can turn this country around. We have the hands on ground but we always pick the wrong people
Nigeria is curse
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by ictplotter(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
Nigeria is curse
Animal talk don start again!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Famzed: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
I am Disappointed at the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo..... etc. I am even more surprised that Pastor Chris Oyaks did not come for TB JOSHUA funeral. What a wicked world?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by shogsman(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
Nigeria is curse
Pick him and make him president without him contesting ABI,you think it's like choosing class Captain,rip man of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Oktane: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
seunny4lif:
I don’t care if TB was a real prophet or not but I can’t forget what he did during Libya war.
He sent plane to remove Nigerians during the war before the fed government and give them money.

Never even heard of this?

Is it true or you are catching cruise?

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by donnie(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Is that Oni of Ife's wife?
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by ikorodureporta: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akerrdolu represented well

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by ThatFairGuy1: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Righteousness2, come and comment on this thread.

You're avoiding the thread of fellow Christian because he's a demon to you yet you feed fat on tithes when you are not Levite...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by barinedan(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Finally, the prophet has gone to rest, who who would have expected prophet Joshua to die so sudden, but it came as a shock to many, we can't question God, he knows the best, rest on sir it's well with you. It's a lesson to us still living that a day is coming when we shall all bow out, what will I be remembered for? Is it for problem solved or problem created?

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by benweezy: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
No be lie

Rip sir
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by ModestGal(f): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
I was surprised to see Ooni wife there too
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Drparts: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
I need someone that will create me a website for my spare parts business to show case my productsnand also advertise other peoples products like or olist

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by OLULAW: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
Nigeria is curse

Absolute nonsense. TBJ was a stark illiterate and spiritual fraud who faked miracles. Only in senseless countries woukd such a person be allowed run the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Aganju849: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ogbese weed is Ondo's gift to the world, not TB Joshua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by TimeTraveller: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Christistruth00:
T B Joshua was a Notorious Bible Quoting Witchdoctor

Your father is a notorious sperm-waisting scumberg

13 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by amodujames(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip man of God
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by chidi2003(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on, TB Joshua! We lost a hero!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Mozegee: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Today I cried like a baby,second time I am doing it for people outside my family. Today was exactly the way I cried the day Michael Jackson left this sinful world.it was as if the world was coming to an end. I have come to realize that all is vanity. This great man of God touched people's life, changed people's destiny from bad to good. Your good deeds is speaking for you. May God have mercy on your shot comings and receive u in his bossom. Rest on legend

9 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by chidi2003(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Gone but not forgotten!

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Lamasta(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
On the Governor’s entourage were the Deputy Governor, Hon. Lucky Aiyedatiwa; Speaker of the House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Bamidele Oleyelogun; Chief of Staff, Chief Olugbenga Ale; and other members of the State Executive Council.

God bless Ondo state

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by harmargedon: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Famzed:
I am Disappointed at the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo..... etc. I am even more surprised that Pastor Chris Oyaks did not come for TB JOSHUA funeral. What a wicked world?
they made themselves judge over others, truly I say unto you, they have received their rewards.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by KEVIND: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
I Don't Mourn Prophet T.b Joshua

We live in a generation of hypocrites, a generation of vipers, a generation that tears down it's own General,
Snr prophet T.B Joshua was called to glory and even Isreal the country of JESUS sent delegate down to Nigeria to honour and condole with the church and family, It was only my father in the Lord Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin and his convenant brothers Dr Chris Okafor and Bro Joshua Iginla Ministries that went there in person to console the family, I was even there with them.

But I looked round, and not even a condolence message from our Big Daddy G.Os in Nigeria that their messages are always about holyness and forgiveness, Oh what is his offence that you can't forgive him even in Death?
I taught it was social media there don't want to post as its not part of their doctrine maybe, I stayed glued to my Television today to watch closely how our big Daddies will come to encourage his wife and children and the church but I found Non.

Oh I don't mourn for T.B joshua but I mourn for Nigeria that had a General that was not valued and respected..
I mourn for Our Holier than thou G.Os that preaches the bible and don't practice it,
I mourn for our Nigeria G.Os that receive questions whether he will go to heaven or not but are custodian of heavy lies on the pulpit that even children cannot try, even their children is emulating their demonic fraternity lifestyle of preachers.

I mourn for a Nation that threw stones at a man for feeding the poor even with his last card,
I mourn for Our Daddy G.Os that uses the church money to Build Universities and schools that their poor or average members children cannot attend,
I mourn for Dr Chris Okotie that failed as a politician, Husband , married to 4 wives and as a pastor that still called him lucifer even In death, you too cannot escape death,
Yes, He has transited to glory and we honour him even in death, his corps is still healing the sick...
But it is Appointed unto man that every soul shall taste Death..
Everybody will die one day and what goes around comes around..
What will happen on the last day will shock everybody!

More:
https://www.nairaland.com/6642802/dont-mourn-prophet-t.b-joshua

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in perfect peace Man of God..Heaven await you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by harmargedon: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
OLULAW:

Absolute nonsense. TBJ was a stark illiterate and spiritual fraud who faked miracles. Only in senseless countries woukd such a person be allowed run the country.
how do you know this. I am not a fan either, but if you have proof of his fake miracles I'd oblige that you share them with us.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Bahamas95(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wonder the kinda God they all claim to serve when they can't love their colleague. TB Joshua was a perfect definition of practical Christianity unlike these daddy G.Os who open churches to make money......Shame to all of them!

He was called all sort of names outa envy yet he forged ahead.....None of dem go fit do wetin TB Joshua do for humanity even in their next life.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.