Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] (7252 Views)

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / From My Window As I Am Typing, I Am Seeing My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Of course women are the best things that has ever happened to planet earth! grin

Life only gets more bitter, and a major reason for this is because women got loose! I just pity her husband in question embarassed
Only God knows if the child in the woman's womb is not an upcoming basttard grin grin
For the men who want to receive sense now, click and download the free book in my signature below and have peace! (Incase of unintended ADs, wait for just 5 seconds and click on the SKIP AD button that will appear automatically and you will find your way to the book download page)

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
The loving husband is probably saving for his child birth, clothes and baby food now grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Where are the aunties that will want to come here and spill trash? You people don't to comment on this one? I'm mysogynistic o remember grin grin
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Really?
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
livette:
Really?
Really Really

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by Nemesis0147(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Really Really
guy go get a life
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by Roma10: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol.
Abeg,where u see this picture way u post?
It looks fake.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by ModelLook(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
You think Women are loose?
Well, here's is to the woman who crowns it all. But in this case, both the Woman and Man are both loose
Read below

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Doja2000:
Lol. Abeg,where u see this picture way u post? It looks fake.
Ok
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
guy go get a life
What will you say before? grin
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by poshestmina(f): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Hello...yeah,it's me your regular customer grin grin grin grin grin.
Calling to remind you that true love ,financial independent women,Loyal and supportive girlfriends and wives exist smiley.

I'm praying for your soul
Ok bye.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2021
poshestmina:
Hello...yeah,it's me your regular customer grin grin grin grin grin.
Calling to remind you that true love ,financial independent women,Loyal and supportive girlfriends and wives exist smiley.

I'm praying for your soul
Ok bye.
Just get out
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by phemmyfour: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2021
The last time I checked, 'kissing' has no effect on pregnancy....no news here
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2021
phemmyfour:
The last time I checked, 'kissing' has no effect on pregnancy....no news here
Guys pay attention to this stupid person's comment i quoted. Its either this person is another feminist sllut or a full blown simp!

Do you see how totally inconsiderate unattentive the comment is??
Thats how you know them.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Of course women are the best things that has ever happened to planet earth! grin

Life only gets more bitter, and a major reason for this is because women got loose! I just pity her husband in question embarassed
Only God knows if the child in the woman's womb is not an upcoming basttard grin grin
For the men who want to receive sense now, click and download the free book in my signature below and have peace! (Incase of unintended ADs, wait for just 5 seconds and click on the SKIP AD button that will appear automatically and you will find your way to the book download page)

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Some women get super uncontrollably insatiably Hot when they are pregnant. If their partner is the type who finds her sexy when heavily pregnant, then happy days. If her partner is the type who finds her disgusting when pregnant, then wahala dey because she will literally nack anything with preek in-between it's legs.
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Some women get super uncontrollably insatiably Hot when they are pregnant. If their partner is the type who finds her sexy when heavily pregnant, then happy days. If her partner is the type who finds her disgusting when pregnant, then wahala dey because she will literally nack anything with preek in-between it's legs.
This is your point? wow!
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This is your point? wow!

Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by sunshineV(f): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2021
u caught two people kissing in an elevator and u just know the guy isn't the husband? uganda tales. abeg getat
Re: Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2021
sunshineV:
u caught two people kissing in an elevator and u just know the guy isn't the husband? uganda tales. abeg getat
Alright!

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball / Can A Man Ever Stop Feelings For A Woman He Procreated With But Never Married To / If It Were You, Would You Accept It? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.