Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Constant Headache - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constant Headache (7584 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy / Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constant Headache by demmy55(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
I had similar headache issues. Went to the hospital, ran some tests, it was neither malaria nor typhoid.
The doc said it was migraine and gave me some medicine. I'm relieved now, though I still experience it once in a while.
Re: Constant Headache by sotum2: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
God can heal you without paying nothing, Pls view this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-medically-spiritually/16
Re: Constant Headache by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Kslib: ok!If you are looking for an effective and permernent natural remedy,i suggest u use black stone.Just use a razor to mark ur forehead,then place the stone at the mark on ur forehead(the stone will magnet ur head).After drawing out the whole headache,the stone will fall down.
No wonder,my guess are right.
Re: Constant Headache by gynny(f): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Migraine symptoms can begin in childhood, adolescence or early adulthood. Migraines may be progressed through four stages, but not everyone experiences all these stages. Click on the link below to read more on migraine causes, symptoms, triggers and treatments.
http://www.gigihealth.com/migraine-symptoms-do-you-experience-severe-or-blinding-headaches-read-this/
Re: Constant Headache by jp4shot(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have gone for scan and they found out I have brain shift and a leakage about 1.8mm, but treatment the headache resurface...what drug can one use for it
Re: Constant Headache by TheSociopath(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2020
demmy55:
I had similar headache issues. Went to the hospital, ran some tests, it was neither malaria nor typhoid.
The doc said it was migraine and gave me some medicine. I'm relieved now, though I still experience it once in a while.

What were the medications?
Re: Constant Headache by TheSociopath(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2020
Henwarin:
what can someone do about constant headache.Medical Advice needed plsss.

How do you feel these days
Re: Constant Headache by Nice202: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Digriz:
@op,u need to increase your water intake and see d quick result. I had such a problem b4 and my doctor recommended that for me and since then i never used to experience such again unles am sick.
My water intake nw is 50cl in every hour excluding midnites which is equivalent of one sachet water per hour. Just try it.
Thanks alot
I came last week and I followed ur advice
The headache has stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is "Ina Orun" Disease In English / Court Orders Residents Doctors To Suspend Strike / Woman Born With 3 Breasts Releases More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.