Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) (56402 Views)

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Shagari Lighted A Cigarette, Smoked While The PM Was Addressing An Audience / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2021
White man making call is alive, name is Rolf stenner. One in jet still alive, name is Lane Garrison. Taffy Williams is late
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Hyperchi(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2021
smoking section need to open for nairaland
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2021
What's the title of the soundtrack playing in the background anyone?
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Kdon2: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Biodun556:
Like Ojukwu like Shagari

No comparison please. In ojuku's case they were in a party but shagari's case was disrespectful at a press conference. Haba!.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by michoim(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Biodun556:
Like Ojukwu like Shagari
Lol
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2021
louqas:

Proudly

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by tonididdy(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Wish2Die:
All these throw backs of what use are they, the country is burning and mods are busy pushing throw backs to the front page, ain't no article of how to survive this shit hole!!!
How to survive this shithole grin
Btw NL isn't helping in this tribal, ethnic war of words and shame.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Superboss: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2021
What exactly is the essence of this meaningless post?
"ojukwu lighted up cigarette" and bum the nonsense hit the front page.
Nairaland has really gone downhill.
Thank goodness for twitter and other media outlets where we get meaningful informative and entertaining news.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by ITbomb(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Patiently waiting for Awolowo smoking thread cool

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Ayomi90: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2021
Astra101:
Shagari...now ojukwu

Did they ever died young? shocked

Just asking for a trader friend!
Nobody ever said if you smoke or drink you will die young. Liable means "likely to", so try understand English before trying to prove what's not.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by shopnimini: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2021
Penguin2:

Not the same at all.

In the Shagari video you could see guilt written all over him when he lit his cigarette. He kept looking around to get reassurances that he wasn’t messing up.

On a lighter note, I guess Shagari and Ojukwu met at a bunk.

And the state pardon Shagari granted him was smoke induced grin grin grin

Guilt? Lol
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2021
Plomo:
Lol he lit a cigarette in a social setting, so?

Compared to lighting up a f’ag when the prime minister is giving a national address?

All these stupid and senseless bigotry induced arguments will not increase the value of the naira, neither will it reduce inflation. undecided

Penguin2:

Not the same at all.

In the Shagari video you could see guilt written all over him when he lit his cigarette. He kept looking around to get reassurances that he wasn’t messing up.

On a lighter note, I guess Shagari and Ojukwu met at a bunk.

And the state pardon Shagari granted him was smoke induced grin

Who cares about any of this trash of history? The people and government then didn’t care bt it’s a generation 50 decades later that care and are arguing just for fun and ego. Arrest him na. Lmao.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Kokaine(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2021
Ojukwu was actually a warrior. He was very brilliant, fearless and determined. If he contested for presideny, i would gladly vote him over any of the leaders we have today.

I can't say the same of his wannabe who is actually a rude, cowardly bully who runs and hides himself while flirting with fresh young girls and sending his comrades to a dungeon. At the same time collecting their money to lavish on more women. He will rot in jail. That's if he is not killed.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by soloehis(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2021
None of them took that drink..I wonder why abiola trusted his enemies and took the coffee that led to his death
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by denony(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Wish2Die:
All these throw backs of what use are they, the country is burning and mods are busy pushing throw backs to the front page, ain't no article of how to survive this shit hole!!!

No, the useless mods are here for only racial and ethnic bigotry in a decayed one Nigeria. Thats why their Tyrany president called them Lazy youths and they are displaying it. I haven't seen a post here discussing about the unacceptable happenings in this useless country. The youths of this country is the most useless I've ever seen. They have turned Nairaland to a political party. Neglecting the daily occurances in the country.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Ayo8(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Same damn fight today...
Confederation!!!
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by wewillbealright: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Ikinternational:
All men are created equal

Biggest lie ever told
True as some are more equal than others.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by cocolacec(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Religion6:
"The best for Nigeria is confederation" it actually caught my eyes. These guys saw the future. This country will never know peace until the needful is done.
Regional system of govt is the best system for Nigeria like they do in other advanced. countries.This was the agreement of our founding fathers.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Emmasnoop(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Waitin come concern us,that one be the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2021
denony:

No, the useless mods are here for only racial and ethnic bigotry in a decayed one Nigeria. Thats why their Tyrany president called them Lazy youths and they are displaying it. I haven't seen a post here discussing about the unacceptable happenings in this useless country. The youths of this country is the most useless I've ever seen. They have turned Nairaland to a political party. Neglecting the daily occurances in the country.
I just don't understand them, seun should check his mods.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by cocolacec(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2021
soloehis:
None of them took that drink..I wonder why abiola trusted his enemies and took the coffee that led to his death
Abiola was a prisoner who cannot make choices on what to eat or not unless he starves to death.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by cocolacec(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Kokaine:
Ojukwu was actually a warrior. He was very brilliant, fearless and determined. If he contested for presideny, i would gladly vote him over any of the leaders we have today.

I can't say the same of his wannabe who is actually a rude, cowardly bully who runs and hides himself while flirting with fresh young girls and sending his comrades to a dungeon. At the same time collecting their money to lavish on more women. He will rot in jail. That's if he is not killed.
How come Ojukwu’s party,APGA is not widely accepted in Igboland?
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by cocolacec(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2021
ITbomb:
Patiently waiting for Awolowo smoking thread cool
Awolowo no be agbero
Like the rest.He was a principled and disciplined man.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Bekermann:
Is it a big deal? If he smokes how's it your business OP?
I tire o
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by ordbrandco: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2021
notice ojukwu wasn't making eye contact with Gowon by ankra
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by FarahAideed: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2021
SegFauIt:
but if dem check well well na you jobless pass.
As at this Time you're still up on politics section looking for propaganda to wail on.
I hope you have a real life outside this forum else I pity your generations

Just look are the time you are up doing Zombie work ...SMH
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by JudasNaCarrot: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2021
Nuelito:
Shey na smoking throwback season we dey ni ?
Ayam telling you.

Next will be "How Jonathan lit up cigarette sipping ogogoro"

Nairaland sef...
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2021
It still nothing too, its just a cigarette not weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.