Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) (56423 Views)

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Shagari Lighted A Cigarette, Smoked While The PM Was Addressing An Audience / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Metrofox(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Gowon .. What a dolt
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by CUMIN: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Very arrogant bastard
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by CUMIN: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
heniford2:
The lion himself single handle fought Nigeria for 3years with no help I salute you ikemba kiss

And they pay with 3 million sheep.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by solonubinho(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Beancounter93:

And so what?

I know you dont get it. But yeah. Ojukwu lit up a cigarette. Not Ojukwu light up a cigarette. Jeez. Put in an effort to write well at least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by heniford2: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
chrisvic007:

Yeah, in wars things like this occurs. I am telling you that if you wage a war on the country again, worse things would happen. The "thrash" is to educate you of what the civil war entailed since people are not telling you the truth.
then igbos are not yet civilized know Nigeria will not win the war because is going to be only us and Nigeria how do Nigeria be fighting boko, bandit and civil war at the same time and survive it with which strength and man power undecidedigbos can get supports to wage the war on them this will make boko push more harder into North, bandit kidnapping and civil war in place making more complicated for them with less man power i hope ur understanding.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by seguno2: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
heniford2:
The lion himself single handle fought Nigeria for 3years with no help I salute you ikemba kiss

So why did he run away to Abidjan and beg for pardon from Shagari to scatter Azikiwe’s 1983 alliance with Awolowo
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by heniford2: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
CUMIN:

And they pay with 3 million sheep.
which die of hunger not killed by Army, beside it was then let's talk about the present what is going on
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by heniford2: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
seguno2:

So why did he run away to Abidjan and beg for pardon from Shagari to scatter Azikiwe’s 1983 alliance with Awolowo
he never begged for pardon he left because resource was no more and people betrayed him that's the truth
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by seguno2: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
heniford2:
he never begged for pardon he left because resource was no more and people betrayed him that's the truth

Your version of the truth, to which you are entitled. Cheers.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by babajero(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
So there was Aburi Accord after all.
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Rrchrd(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
He did that to hype so he could overlooked what northerners does @ that time
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by victorazy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
tysontim:
What caught my eye?
The best for Nigeria is a confederation

This still wat Nigeria is heading to today
confederation is the best
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by chrisvic007: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Classicalman:
SHUT UP SADDIST. The more you hate ndigbo, the more we progress

E pain am. In which way am I a saddist. Have I not stated the truth?

It is left for you people to chart a new course for yourselves. Build bridges, don't burn them. A word is enough for the wise.

Btw, which progress are you talking about? Is it the "progress" of inhabiting the poorest zone of southern Nigeria?
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by ddeola: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Even military govt dialogued with Ojukwu. What is wrong with these militicians and polithievians we have there today?

Evil can never triumph over good try as they may. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by victons(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Seem he didn't taste the foods and drink
Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2021
Superboss:
What exactly is the essence of this meaningless post?
"ojukwu lighted up cigarette" and bum the nonsense hit the front page.
Nairaland has really gone downhill.
Thank goodness for twitter and other media outlets where we get meaningful informative and entertaining news.
The post was in response to the other one in which Shagari was seen smoking right behind the PM.

There was so much name calling in that post that also made FP and the I.gbos were the major culprits. We all know that for every action there's bound to be an equal and opposite reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral / Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.