Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden (28986 Views)

What's It Like Studying In Brazil? How Was The Visa Experience From Nigeria? / Adventure In Ireland / My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden by biosystech: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Beolly:

hello good afternoon, pleased i have Sweden in mind for masters purpose. please how i do I reach you. ajayiabiola94@gmail.com Thank you.
Hi, good evening. I do not know much about Sweden but the little I have written was based on personal research.

If you want to know more, there are threads here on NL or search wakawaka doc (Twitter & YouTube). Good luck.

Speaking of which, Pavore9, can I reach out to you again?
Re: What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden by Albertone(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
9ja2sweden:
I will be starting a thread soon about how I got to study in Sweden for free. Because, just in 2019, I was still gallivanting about the city of mowe, Ogun state. 30 minutes away from the Lagos state.

I will be sharing, what made the difference for me?

It was a fully-funded scholarship from the Swedish government for Master's studies in Sweden

How I got to win this scholarship?

What steps did I take to that got me to win the scholarship?

I will be telling you about he requirements, the benefit of studying in Sweden and more.
Before I tell you about what their requirements were, what really sold me about the Swedish Institute Scholarship were the benefits that each winner was guaranteed to enjoy:

Don't keep us waiting bruv!
You come online but ignore this thread!

I love the seas
Re: What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden by yachal: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2021
HBB1:
Their women are very beautiful!

Gbam!
100%
Re: What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden by Albertone(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
yachal:

Gbam!
100%

If you are there,tell us how you went probably by creating a thread too.
I'm an undergraduate in Nigeria but I don't mind dropping out and starting all over there if I see a sure scholarship!

Cc HBB1

I love the seas
Re: What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden by pinkygurl(f): 5:28am On Feb 26, 2022
9ja2sweden:
Sweden is a wonderful place to live with its kind people, excellent public services, and corporate culture that encourages people to have a good work-life balance. It is no surprise that many people decide to move to Scandinavia’s largest country to enjoy all of the things that Sweden has to offer. However, there are some important things to know before moving to Sweden – useful and helpful things, the kind of knowledge that can make any move smoother. In this thread, I will be taking you on an adventure of what it is like to study in Sweden as an international student. I will be your host on this thread. You can watch some of the Videos I recently put up on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrU_Oe7XdjA&t=1956s

CC: Lalastica and moderators

wink
Re: What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden by GreatAkpos12: 5:38am On Oct 22, 2022
How is the racism in Sweden ? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa / Lamentations As Igbo Transporters Exploit Igbo Commuters In South East / Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.