Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? (1594 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

I would really want to know what men feel about the women/girls that post pictures on social media. Can you marry an influencer or a girl who blogs. Im not referring to the females that are twerking online. I’m referring to ladies that carry themselves well and post pictures both fully clothed/bikinis?

Does this make you judge a girl? Are they suitable for marriage? For those that have actually got to know one, was she what you thought she was when you got to know her on a personal level?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by Coldshisha: 5:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Honestly I can't date a lady without social media presence

I want to be able to sneak up on your page check your pics and smile proudly saying that's my sweetheart

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by meobizy(f): 5:13am On Jul 10, 2021
This will hit front page by sunrise. I don’t date broke people.
Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by ceede2: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Girls prefer Instagram cos nobody will react ahahaha on it, if you upload on Facebook and you were able to get a good comment regardless of the cloth and looks, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by Qatar2022: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2021
I can't date such girl because she can never be faithful because I'm not the only one that admire her

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Qatar2022:
I can't date such girl because she can never be faithful because I'm not the only one that admire her

Even if your woman is not on social, she still has admirers and toasters

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by pryme(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:
Hi everyone,

I would really want to know what men feel about the women/girls that post pictures on social media. Can you marry an influencer or a girl who blogs. Im not referring to the females that are twerking online. I’m referring to ladies that carry themselves well and post pictures both fully clothed/bikinis?

Does this make you judge a girl? Are they suitable for marriage? For those that have actually got to know one, was she what you thought she was when you got to know her on a personal level?

Never take a woman that live their life on social media seriously.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:15am On Jul 11, 2021
pryme:

Never take a woman that live their life on social media seriously.

Are you saying you can’t find a good woman online? I don’t think it’s about where you meet someone but who they are at heart. You can meet someone at church and they will be a devil and you can meet someone in a club and they can be a good person. Be careful not to miss your blessing judging a book by its cover

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by Ebonygeek(f): 3:40am On Jul 11, 2021
Who the heck cares what they think? If someone tells you they don't like what you're doing, tell them to feel free to mind their own fúcking business. undecided

Just wait and see how many guys will come here to display insecurities and misogyny.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by Savedday: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by pryme(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:

Are you saying you can’t find a good woman online? I don’t think it’s about where you meet someone but who they are at heart. You can meet someone at church and they will be a devil and you can meet someone in a club and they can be a good person. Be careful not to miss your blessing judging a book by its cover

No, you misunderstand me.
Being on social media is never a bad thing,
but living your life on social media is,

I find women liked these to have low self value, they try to do every and anything for attention, they find it difficult to see the real world for what it is, then they easily get influenced by the mob, they can do little or no thinking for themselves, it all about what the crowd on social media think.

These kind of women are easily attracted by sniffles, not substance.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2021
It depends on the kinda picture you post, I can't can a lady who posts pictures like Kim Kardashian, I wonder what Kim sees in posting her nude, I always think she's tryna get something off her mind
Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by Deicide: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2021
Coldshisha:
Honestly I can't date a lady without social media presence

I want to be able to sneak up on your page check your pics and smile proudly saying that's my our sweetheart

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by debbydams(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Qatar2022:
smiles, it normal for a lady to have a lot of admirers na..

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by Qatar2022: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:

Even if your woman is not on social, she still has admirers and toasters
That I know but those girls that snap too much pictures on social media, 99% of them at prostitute

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by Sugardick: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wahala for who dey date them... just DM them and ask for price of hook-up, no time.
Re: What Are Your Views On Females Posting Pictures On Instagram? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
If she posts pictures especially suggestive ones regularly like an obsession is most likely a thot. They're simply marketing their wares.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate This Year's Big Brother Naija Housemates - South African Dancer / Free SHS Students Go Viral After Dancing D!r!t!y In The Class / Should I Go Ahead N Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.