Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

“I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes (2136 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Guys Only: Which Is More Convenient If You Wanna Go From Behind (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Supers(m): 4:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie’s first wife, May, has taken to social media to share a cryptic post.

The mother of four, who’s presumed to be at odds with her husband, Yul, since he unveiled actress Judy Austin as his second wife, recently shared a post about “going back”.

Recall that since Yul Edochie went public with his marriage to colleague Judy, May has maintained her stance that she won’t be cajoled into accepting polygamy and will not agree to be numbered as a wife.

Also, May’s husband, Yul, has been missing from a number of family photos that she has recently shared online, further fueling speculation that all is not well between them.

However, in a latest post she shared on her Instagram page, May said that she would like to go back. “I wanna go back”, she wrote.

Although the line “I wanna go back” is guessed to be a lyric from a song, it has sparked debate among netizens who wonder if she meant reconciling with her husband and finally accepting his second wife.

Reacting an Instagram user @Cynthiabenson wrote, “Where please? Hope not what I am thinking?”

@obinnajohnwine, “Go back to ur husband before is too late if u like dey there d ping na u sabi”.

@dadadelichtenstein, “Stop letting them brainwash you and control your minds. Time to wake up! Put on the full armor of God and pray to God for protection, wisdom and discernment 🙏🏼⚔️🔥”.

https://supers.ng/i-wanna-go-back-yul-edochies-first-wife-may-writes/

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by AbdulAffiliate(m): 4:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Tecnophone: 5:05am On Jan 25, 2023
mee too

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by illicit(m): 5:08am On Jan 25, 2023
She wanna go back to her papa house

3 Likes

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by AndroidAI(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Women only make rules when it comes to poor men. When you are rich, you make the rules. My brother, make money and you can marry as many wives and concubines without question.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by InfinityFabric: 5:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Put a lot of load on their head and it turns they are no longer strong and independent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Gerrard59(m): 5:50am On Jan 25, 2023
If Yul had undergone a vasectomy, this would not happen. That you are a player does not mean you must score in every stadium, especially if you have four goals at your homeground.

4 Likes

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by sweetonugbu: 5:51am On Jan 25, 2023
I see

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by InfinityFabric: 5:53am On Jan 25, 2023
AndroidAI:
Women only make rules when it comes to poor men. When you are rich, you make the rules. My brother, make money and you can marry as many wives and concubines without question.
Even poor men no dey accept this nonsense. Na only weak men, rich or poor.

7 Likes

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by InfinityFabric: 5:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Gerrard59:
If Yul had undergone a vasectomy, this would not happen. That you are a player does not mean you must score in every stadium, especially if you have four goals at your homeground.
Ogbeni comot here with your Simpology. So he's wrong for marrying another wife abi ?
Plus men with resources will most likely be polygamous anyways.

4 Likes

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Vulcanheph(m): 7:06am On Jan 25, 2023
AndroidAI:
True... I'm not surprised, what you said is a topic that has been discussed many times on the REDPILL thread.

3 Likes

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Autobot05: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2023
She don see say husband hard to find outside ...
Later they'll say marriage isn't a woman greatest achievement.. Bulls**t 😂

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by westlius(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2023
illicit:
She wanna go back to her papa house
She won go d place she no no

2 Likes

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2023
sad sad

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Raalsalghul: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2023
What's that statement again about women rather sharing a high value man than...😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Gerrard59(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2023
InfinityFabric:

Ogbeni comot here with your Simpology. So he's wrong for marrying another wife abi ?
Plus men with resources will most likely be polygamous anyways.

Has he officially married the new woman?

My problem with you alfa meils of Nairaland is how you have abused the word simp. So, I, who frolicked with different women and never get them pregnant because I underwent vasectomy, is the simp? But Yul who has a child with a woman who HAS TWO CHILDREN FROM TWO DIFFERENT MEN is the alfa mell? shocked

The polygamists I know both in Igbo land and elsewhere don't marry women who have children from TWO DIFFERENT MEN. They marry them child-free or in worst cases as widows, not when the fathers of her TWO CHILDREN are still alive.

But hey, I am the simp and he is the aLpHa mAlE.

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Mercury12(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Nobody pursue u. Go back to your husband

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Regex: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Raalsalghul:
What's that statement again about women rather sharing a high value man than...😎

Hypergamy you mean?

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Kobicove(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2023
Wareva! undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by LocalStandard1(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Yul Edochie should be careful with this woman. Toxic bitter feminists have already possessed her, now that she has wined and dined with em she discovered the kind of people they are and she wants to come back to the husband, but he should be careful, she might be back for destruction.

He should just continue live with the new wife, his children are grown, they will locate him. Don't try to manage a toxic woman, it is your live that's at risk.
nlfpmod what do you think?

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Tochj(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2023
This woman should understand that you don't make rules for the Rich.
If she likes,let 17 Year old kids or bitter women be advising her on social media.

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Gadafii: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Yul should not accept her, she’s coming to finish him

In fact he should not even eat her food again, meet her at public places if they must meet, I don’t trust this her return, she has been poisoned by bitter women, now she’s coming to take revenge

1 Like

Re: “I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Raised and bred to be a wife and a net liability, she knows no other life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arab Men / See The Indian Temple,people Offer Their Hair To gods To Be Turned Into Weavons / One Stupid Area Barber Is Always Disturbing And Harassing My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.