Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase (782 Views)

Do You People Still Chase spoiled liability Girls? / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by Ozzyk(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2021
So I met this lady nurse. She's responsible, Godly and morally upright we work in the same establishment.
I really like her tho. So I asked her out over a phone conversation one time and she told me "sorry am fixed"
Jts been 2 weeks now and I stopped texting and calling even thou we see almost every day.
Guys is that a wrong move or a right one cus am just thinking what if she's just teasing my head or wanted me to push more �
Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by GOFRONT(m): 6:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Guy push On!!!!

Even those that are fixed, We have Unfixed them before!!!

5 Likes

Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2021
that gender ehnn...you must ask them out like 100 times before you get yes or even NO.they feel so entitled.
i just tire for their matter.
Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by Skyfornia(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2021
Ozzyk:
So I met this lady nurse. She's responsible, Godly and morally upright we work in the same establishment.
I really like her tho. So I asked her out over a phone conversation one time and she told me "sorry am fixed"
Jts been 2 weeks now and I stopped texting and calling even thou we see almost every day.
Guys is that a wrong move or a right one cus am just thinking what if she's just teasing my head or wanted me to push more �

Don't waste your time bro...she has told you her mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by WhiteIverson: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2021
She's fixed to someone else.
Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by Mophor: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
You can push on but don't feel hurt when she starts giving attitude cz it might lead to HAD I KNOW!!!
Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by Illuminatus(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Is she someone you are genuinely interested in?

Why are you attracted to her?

If you want more than smash, you may want to try a different tact. Instead of being so direct, you may want to become her friend first both of you would come to understand each other a little bit more intimately before you ask her out again.

This way, you are certain you want her for the right reasons and she sees that you want more than getting into her pants.

This does not guarantee that she will[ change her mind, but it is one your best options.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by LordIsaac(m): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2021
It is weakness, if you asked me, to put yourself in the "waiting list" of a mere mortal. Respect people and learn to listen to them... Your desires must not always be put first, it is child-like, if you asked me.
Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2021
She said No, just take the 'L' and move on. You guys should learn to respect people's decision,don't be a nuisance to her pls.
You might not be her type but that's ok.
Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by phemmyfour: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Ozzyk:
Back off... Don't play into her hands, don't appear to be desperate
Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by Dahunsipaul(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2021
Ozzyk:
She’s fixed, meaning no way baba mi! If she say I have someone eh en you fit still push but this one, I’m fixed Omo forget and why ask her out on phone when you see everyday, it’s wrong, face to face toasting is better, you observe her countenance and work on that grin
Re: She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase by 1F30M4(f): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2021
Dating a coworker hmmm.. Well If she says she's fixed, I think you should leave her be.. Going by her choice of words, I do not advise you to press further.. It could get really awkward between you two now but it'll be alright.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Top Minister's Daughter Caught Naked With Man (video) / Man Caught Wife With Another Man On Their Matrimonial Bed (video) / Girls What Would You Do: He Says DM Me For $1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.