Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Again, Top Minister's Daughter Caught Naked With Man (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Again, Top Minister's Daughter Caught Naked With Man (video) (781 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / SHAME: Minister’s Daughter Nakked Photos Leak Online [photos] / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again, Top Minister's Daughter Caught Naked With Man (video) by Lagoontimes: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
A video of a top Minister's daughter moment of Kerewa has been leaked online.
The video making rounds is reported to be that of Top Uganda Minister's daughter who was doing the thing she loves to do best.

Watch Da Crazy Video
https://radiustimes.com/video-top-ministers-daughter-seex-tape-leak/

(1) (Reply)

I Went To Polythenic 2015 They Rejected Me For Localgovtstudiesocalgovtstudiest / Law Of Wasted Effort: Why you shouldn't be discouraged by rejection. / Lahore Girls For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.