Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way (30890 Views)

Suspected Cultists Murder Tricyclist In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by SEGLIZ: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
TUANKU:
Osinowo don put Nwambam for trouble.
That's why i make it a point to avoid confrontation and arguments.

my brother them go think say you be lazy man but them no know say na wisdom and other people or personal experience they caution you.

me and wahala no dey the same class. if the other person no kill, you fit kill ham. both side na lose you lose.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by TUANKU(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
SEGLIZ:

my brother them go think say you be lazy man but them no know say na wisdom and other people or personal experience they caution you.

me and wahala no dey the same class. if the other person no kill, you fit kill ham. both side na lose you lose.
True talk my brother, both na lose you lose.
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by armadeo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jakumo:

You no lie o, my broda. Make man pikin mistake go take only one left hook kill yanga pesin when village pipu don cuss am before.

To run. Na lie. To say no be him do am. Na lie. To say I dey come, wait me here. Na lie.

Na only make police do quick and show face in time to troway Jet Lee put for jail, go fiti save am make vess people other 3% life bar unable to recharge angry peeps no kill am put moto tire for hin neck to build fire.

Papa Kot noko let me fight for Naija in Jeeeeeesus name amen.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by orikoku: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
how should he have avoided trouble? Didn't u guys read where he was waylayed on two occasions by the deceased and the gang members. So u want them to extinguish him?
Nigerians sef! This is a clear case of self defense.
I hope Nigeria court understand what you just say.
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
4 me dis is a clear case of "SELF DEFENCE" and this man didnt commit any crime protecting himslf when threatened!
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Okeyc230: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
The guy no dey see road oooo
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by FIRDAUS3(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
“As I approached the spot where they were, they descended on me and beat me up. I abandoned my bike and fled. They chased me to a bar and I picked up a knife to defend myself. I just held the knife. He wanted to get hold of me when the knife struck him in the stomach. That was what happened.”

In summary! U kill am undecided
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by billyG(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
See haw a father of 3 life take bend now,he will never ride Okada again,he will never see his children again,he will never pfuck his wife again,he will never hustle again.
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Awaja(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
As his face has been redesigned one might mistaken him as a Chinese man
Na China casing they fixed on his face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics / Woman Kills Her Child After Giving Birth In Ogun State (Photos) / Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.