Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend (67996 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by nyiamfrank: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Before reacting like a chemical and pointing accusing fingers, was Freeze part of the mammoth crowd that besieged the Synagogue Church to pay last respect to the departed Man of God ?
Yes, Freeze was there. I saw him myself.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2021
AsabaPropertyAg:
Our popular God of men should be ashamed of themselves for not attending or sending any representative to honour Prophet T.B Joshua. The 2 most important time in life is when someone is born and when the person dies. where I come from when someone that is not in good term with you gave birth, you will go and rejoice with the family and you will also go and condole with the family when the person dies, what I am trying to say is even if they were not in good term when he was alive, they should have made their presence noticed because of how popular prophet T.B Joshua is all over the World at least to teach their teeming followers to love one another which they preach almost every week in their churches.
Ashamed for what exactly? Did they associate with him or did he associate with them while he was alive? Why will they hypocritically go there to associate when there was no existing relationship? Some of those he associated with traveled great lengths to be there. I don't know why we like chasing shadows in this country. Did all of you spewing this trash ever find out from him or the GOs while they had no relationship when he was alive?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by 24errand: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Freeze is not a pastor nor a founder he might not be noticed. I'm not holding brief for him but if u are preaching love you must demonstrate such. Shame on all god of men parading themselves as GOs, Senior Pastors, Bishops etc
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Athemisia:

T.B Joshua was a one true prophet... E too clear... Check he records na, just check am...

*No pj like your GO...
*No University that members can't attend.

Ogbeni, learn to understand a discussion before you butt in like a slowpoke. Read through my post again, this time slowly.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by danowena: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Unik3030:
I guess this is what your tithe seeking pastor told u,your pastor will tell u bad things about the man cos the man isn't after brainwashing d gullible n expanding his business coast like your pastor who has is running a family business but u don't know.

Your pastor who will prefer to have multiple private jets while his head pastor in a particular state is being embarrassed by a landlord.

Your pastor who will prefer to build universities with your money n u can't afford to send your wards there

A pastor who will leave war torn areas in Nigeria to preach to white men that brought religion,I guess it's d dollars attracting him

Your pastors who give their account for auditing abroad but shout islamisation anytime something like that is mentioned here

What impact have your pastor had in your life directly apart from d normal things even a non Christian can find in d Bible.

Your pastors will tell u your treasure lies in heaven but he's enjoying 7 star here on earth,I am also a Christian but I don't subscribe to d way it's practiced in Nigeria.
Many of u see your pastors as god to d extent that u will uphold whatever your pastor tell u to what u find in d Bible no matter how contradicting it is.
Well said.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Oyin2212(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Does who attend or who does not attend a burial affect the Dead or his/her destination?
I Don't understand how we love to Chase things that have no meaning to our lives.

When you don't understand Spiritual things , you end up in Confusion.
Quit all these Unnecessary Noise Pls!
You just showed what an hypocrite you are. Mtcheew SMH.

Later you'll come and be preaching rubbish in italics.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Oyin2212(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2021
judedwriter:
Tb Joshua's ministry remains a deep mystery, but then his death should remind us all that this life is fleeting and we are all subject to God's judgment someday.

Having said that, I feel no one should be compelled to attend his funeral judging how mysterious his ministry was.

but his charity and generosity are worth commending by all and sundry.
Yen yen yen
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by arixona: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Ok

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by greatcid: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Freeze should shot up his mouth and mind his business.

Why will all churches send a representative because SCOAN is burying TB Joshua?

On the last day God will judge!!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by akilo1: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Before reacting like a chemical and pointing accusing fingers, was Freeze part of the mammoth crowd that besieged the Synagogue Church to pay last respect to the departed Man of God ?
is freeze a GO?hypocrite
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Bankowner: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2021
I tire for this matter o! You work in a large organization employing thousands of people. Another staff who’s not in your department, not your friend and not in anyway close to you died and everybody is expecting you must attend his funeral just because he worked in same organization. First it’s not compulsory you go and if you do, it’ll only be out of professional courtesy.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by PhantomD(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2021
judedwriter:
Tb Joshua's ministry remains a deep mystery, but then his death should remind us all that this life is fleeting and we are all subject to God's judgment someday.

Having said that, I feel no one should be compelled to attend his funeral judging how mysterious his ministry was.

but his charity and generosity are worth commending by all and sundry.
Mystery? What's the difference between you and the pharisees, Sadducees and the Jews? Jesus Christ was mysterious.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by tolaade1960: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Lagos CAN was there , though one of the Clergies said he was not member of CAN but they came to honour him as he preached message of love of Jesus.
Who are we to judge ourselves?
We are all created and be judged by same God.
Christianity makes it easy for different denominations to interpret Bible, so if u are not in their denomination, u are not Christians.
The last day will reveal better to all of us.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by ehissi(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmmmm........

Other Pastors have died well before this time. Top Pastors were not called nor mentioned! Now Prophet Joshua is gone, you remembered top pastors.......

Why don't you just tell that you have been beefing these top Pastors since and Prophet Joshua has made a way for you announce your beef.....

Hmmmmmmm

Your online traffic and followers have reduce, all you need is a trending topic involving top Pastors to lift it up.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Nezzjnr: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Wise decision not to attend huge crowd/s. The new Delta - Covid 19 variant is potent o. The UK is evaluating their countrywide lock-down timetable, and the 2021 Japan Olympic Games has announced no family or visitors allowed in the upcoming events.

Freeze is out of step with the times on this one.
Shut up please
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by kb83(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
FODA:
if they have attended , will that make any different or will the man come alive because some G O come?is there any different btw u ,others and I and the mentioned G O,pple should stop creating unecessary attention jare,this life is just for a while ,happy Sunday sir ,don't mind daddy freeze
We are Christians, how do you expect those from other faith to see us. It matters, We must show love, respect and openness in all we do, We are not hypocrites.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by damocool(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Athemisia:

Abegi... The Bible it's simple but you people keep adding your own doctrine to make it complicated... Totality of the scripture gini? Common love your God of men can't practice...
Yes it's, and that's why you still don't have basic scriptural understanding..
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by seniormallam(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Our bokoharam Daddy G.Os, if they can detest TBJoshua that has never stood against Christianity so much like this, imagine what these people can do to Muslims who didnt even believed in Jesus Christ, They aren't better than Bokoharam

It's a well known fact that bishop Oyedepo elder sister died in penury just because she didnt abandon Islam for Christianity,
Nobody is talking about bishop Oyedepos cousin that is a Muslim (kokozaria) and he's the 2nd in command to m.c oluomo of Lagos, we all know the activities of the agberos in Lagos

How can Christianity removed humanity from us? Leave what TBJoshua believed first of all, human being has died, a family just lost their precious son, father and breadwinner, just pass your condolence, humanity first before the imported religion of the whites,

Christianity is for the Jews and gentiles I.e for all and sundry, if you believed Tbjoshua is fake, this is the best opportunity to safe his members by attending and preaching what you termed the truth.

What sort of Christianity would make a Yoruba man shun another Yoruba man in death, what sort of religion separate brothers?

Fake fake fake....shame to them all

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by RichAbujaGuy: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Shut up please

Sure, when u start paying my light, power, internet and data bills. Until then have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Tremple8v: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
U fit vex enter sea or ocean , but i dey on freeze on this one .
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by charleskl(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
All wat u jzt said is complete rubbish oga....."when ur left hand gives....matt 6:1-4"
Hes actually right and the bible said so not pastors brainwashing christains....TB joshua has one of the most expensive private jet and u guys wil be accusing oda pastors. Having a private jet isnt a bad thing.
All churches render hlp 2 the needy dey cum across..becoz dey dnt publicize it the world doesnt mean dey dnt hlp..u cnt satisfy evrybdy!
I dnt even knw wat 2 say sef...if u a Christian, alwaz study d bible so u wil guided on how 2 live right
Unik3030:
I guess this is what your tithe seeking pastor told u,your pastor will tell u bad things about the man cos the man isn't after brainwashing d gullible n expanding his business coast like your pastor who has is running a family business but u don't know.

Your pastor who will prefer to have multiple private jets while his head pastor in a particular state is being embarrassed by a landlord.

Your pastor who will prefer to build universities with your money n u can't afford to send your wards there

A pastor who will leave war torn areas in Nigeria to preach to white men that brought religion,I guess it's d dollars attracting him

Your pastors who give their account for auditing abroad but shout islamisation anytime something like that is mentioned here

What impact have your pastor had in your life directly apart from d normal things even a non Christian can find in d Bible.

Your pastors will tell u your treasure lies in heaven but he's enjoying 7 star here on earth,I am also a Christian but I don't subscribe to d way it's practiced in Nigeria.
Many of u see your pastors as god to d extent that u will uphold whatever your pastor tell u to what u find in d Bible no matter how contradicting it is.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by udemzyudex(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
It took CAN days to visit, now top pastors are absent.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Deffjam: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
jimmychang:

Even the donation they do in church shouldn't be shown on TV right grin
you get mouth.........you will hear,who wants to donate 1 million should please come to the ulter.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by harmony75: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mumu you Shabi you're claim to be Shepherd yourself Mr freezer why didn't you go represent all other shepherds in Nigeria �
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by udemzyudex(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Unik3030:

This man build and rehabilitate school, send donations home and abroad, just because he didn't show it or go the ways of other top pastors in Nigeria now make some of them think otherwise.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by descarado: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Like freeze, like GOs like tbjoshua.

This is for those that pay attention to them.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Emma1Oj(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Daveambition:
Hypocrite...
What's his own excuse for not being present at the funeral.?

Stooopid..
keep shut... Do Freeze collect tithe and offering even first fruits from pple.. or have you ever heard him bearing bishops or pastor... Stop defending rubbish acted by your first fruits lovers
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by kingthreat(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
CodeTemplar:

His charity is one main reason I am skeptical about him. True charity will never need deliberate publicity like we all saw him do. About 2 or 3 years back one winners chapel pastor was kidnapped by BH and spent some time there before he supernaturally regained his freedom. The Winners Chapel pastorate didn't have to deliberately publicize their charity but it accidentally came to light and looks more in line with Mathew 6:2-4 than another one that's always covered by satellite TV channels.
From personal experience and observation, people who specialize in publicized charity are always more often than not trying hard to cover up something else with the charity. I don't think a whole winners chapel would have staged the kidnap of their pastor to publicize their givings in Borno state.

I thank you for sharing this knowledge. This is a whole lot of wisdom and has changed my perception a great deal. Amongst all churches, SCOAN has really invested in Charity and in publicizing it on Emmanuel TV. This charity has covered a lot of mysteries about the church and doubts about the ministry.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by jimmychang: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Speakright79:
"Tb Joshua's ministry remains a deep mystery, but then his death should remind us all that this life is fleeting and we are all subject to God's judgment someday.

but his charity and generosity are worth commending by all and sundry. "

TB Joshua's ministry was a mystery because it was a counterfeit. There is no mystery in christianity; the gospel of christ is open and there is nothing hidden in it. When mysticism is associated with the gospel as it was with TB Joshua then know that you are in danger. Let those who have ears hear....

Shut the hell up my friend.... mysticism shit!.Just say he didn't do what your G.O's aren't doing. grin

There was nothing mystic there , I guess because he had only one branch ,humble , never wore bling blings like your pastors.If Something so simple as that is what you call mysticism then baba you hsve lost it.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by cutieme(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Does who attend or who does not attend a burial affect the Dead or his/her destination?
I Don't understand how we love to Chase things that have no meaning to our lives.

When you don't understand Spiritual things , you end up in Confusion.
Quit all these Unnecessary Noise Pls!
But where is the brotherly love that Christ preached that it's better to go to the house of mourning than house of rejoicing,this act really speaks volume about them all!
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by jimmychang: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
kingthreat:

I thank you for sharing this knowledge. This is a whole lot of wisdom and has changed my perception a great deal. Amongst all churches, SCOAN has really invested in Charity and in publicizing it on Emmanuel TV. This charity has covered a lot of mysteries about the church and doubts about the ministry.

Baba rest , Joshua Isn't the devil ,he was just different.He was given a different path by God abeg.He did his own shit his own way.Fuvk your doubts or whatever .Love he preached and he showed grin.Yall can eat shit
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by edoairways: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
majamajic:
And they will all climb gold pulpits this morning preaching forgiveness
Reno Omokri has replied him. If they had attended, some of you will notice they didn't cry well, or couldn't support the family raise funds, or even say, now that he's dead, they're coming to identify with him while none of them ever visited him when he was alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.