Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (28206 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Revealing
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
You got the wrong test result I think. Afterall, by your own admission your ex girlfriend was your last lover before you met your fiance and you haven't even slept with her yet. I believe the next test result will come back negative. Let's just hope that you didnt contract the virus through another means like infected clippers at the barbing salon and infected needle or razor blade. One never knows. PS: Did your present Fiance show you a current HIV test she has taken? undecided
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by Goldman360: 6:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Hiv/Aids:AIDS is an acronym of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) caused by the virus known as the human immune deficiency virus (HIV). In 1985, scientist discovered this virus which is transmitted from person to person through the exchange of body fluids such blood, semen, breast milk and vaginal secretions. Sexual contact is

http://www.scharticles.com/knowledge-attitude-practice-voluntary-counselling-testing-hivaids/
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2014
Please go and do the test again in 2 different hospitals. Don't forget that people can be infected through other meas besides engaging in unprotected sex. How do you shave regularly, do you own your own personal shaving kits? Do you always insist on using your own kits at barbing salons? Have you assisted any bleeding person in the past 2 years or so? Good luck
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by jpphilips(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
CraigD: Am a member of this forum bt i just decided to open another user name in other to conceal my identity and i wl be glad to get some good advice on hw to deal wt ths problem.

I was shocked and almost fainted today wen i saw d result of my HIV test  and since morning i hv nt eaten anytin coz my appetite is gone and am having a terrible headache since then. This is my second HIV test coz d first one i took was in 2004 wen my sister had an accident and needed a blood transfusion and my parents called me to get home immediately to help save her life and i didn't waste anytime to come home for d blood donation. I thank God that she eventually made it bt one thing that struck my mind then was if incase my test shows HIV positive hw am i going to deal wt it since my parents and siblings were aware of d whole thing and my parents thought that am  still a virgin then coz i came frm a strict xtian family upbringing.

I then vow to be careful frm then on bcoz i had unprotected sex wt abt three different girls before  that and i hv seen my con.dom burst in two different occasions wt a LovePeddler i bleep in a brotel bt yet i didn't get d virus,ths happened around d year 2000-2004.
In d year 2006,i met ths girl and we became intimate friends and we later started having protected sex bt after a while i then made another mistake by having unprotected sex wt her and we both loved it since we trust eachother bt we didn't do any HIV test to knw if we are safe. I later went for a job interview and passed and that was in 2007 a year into our relationship and my company demanded for a compulsory HIV test result frm a government hospital. I didn't went for d test immediately because am nt sure of myself bt i knw dat my girlfriend was d only girl i hv bn havin sex wt after my first test and that was my vow,to keep to only one girl. 

So,wat came to my mind was to ask her to do d test first because i dnt wnt my company and my parents including my friends to knw first because everyone was happy wen i got d job and i too was very happy for d job. So,she did d test and told me that it was negative and i doubted her telling her dat mine was positive just to get d truth frm her bt she insisted in sticking to her words and even told me that she wld come wt d test result. She later paid me a visit  and i saw d result whch was negative. I ask her to repeat that and she did and it also came negative. Then she started asking me abt my fidelity and i told her dat i dnt hv any other bt i later told her dat its all lies that i didnt do any test and my company didnt request for it again.

I later seperated wt my girlfriend and nw am abt settling down this year wt my new woman bt she demanded for d test and i agree though we hvn't  had sex and since am desperate to marry this year,i told her dat i wl do it whch i did yesterday and came ths morning for d result only to b told that am Hiv positive. My former gf was ok coz she married late last year and living happily wt her husband.

My fears nw is my parents coz we are only two boys remaining since our eldest died wen we are stil young. All my parents hope is on me and d wnt to see their grandchild and d love my fiance so well.

Hw am i going to break ths sad news to them and my beloved fiance? And am i really positive since my former gf is negative and i hv bn making unprotected love wt her since two years plus and neva hv unprotected sex since she left and i only did it once in a month and mostly unpenetrative sex.

I honestly need your advice coz am already dying slowly since i saw d test. Pls bear wt my wrong use of english, i just dnt get myself nw.

Go for the DNA HIV test not the antibody type, you will be negative, it is an error, the last one I did my result came out (positive with sex female), grin grin grin grin, was wondering where the toto dey for my body,
went again for the DNA it came out negative, of course I charged the first hospital for the second test, even though the second was more expensive, they were more than glad to pick the bill and keep quiet about it.

why are you scared of HIV when Ebola is in Nigeria already? with coconut oil, HIV is like ordinary flu, relax, a lot of people are positive, just look for a positive girlfriend to date, and stop fvcking ashawo!! grin grin

On a different note, Bros!! how did you cope with the brothel odour? bros you get mind ooooo

Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by suremanpatriot: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
...solution abound
Re: Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. by NAJALYN: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Our Products are preventive and curative.

Please read this Post on HIV, and see the Testimony of a HIV Positive patient, who became HIV Negative after using Norland Products. Please read the Post here

https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/03/07/perfect-remedy-for-hiv-positive-patients/

One of our Stockists in Benin had a chronic case of diabetes. She was always going in and out of hospital, and so they referred to her as walking corpse. Her case file was very bulky.

She went into different Network Marketing Companies to try solving her problem, no luck.

When she was invited to use Norland Products, after so many years, she declined because she was so discouraged.

Her dad had a serious health issue. They used Norland Products and he was cured.

It was then she decided to take Norland Products. She was cured, and since then she has not been to any hospital. Her husband burnt her bulky hospital case file. She then joined Norland as stockist. She is very enthusiastic about the business, and has branches in Nigeria, US, and 1 other place.

Another diabetic was to have his two legs amputated as a result of chronic Diabetis. Norland Products used by a hospital Abroad saved him. When he returned to Nigeria, he joined Norland.

Is it the eyes? We have so many testimonies of those who had eye problems and are now ok. But for the serious ones like vision loss, they have to combine four Products and use them daily for about 3 or more months, without a break, and they will regain their vision. Our Products evacuate fibroids, cure gynecological problems, enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, etc.

The stories are endless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study / Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.