Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative (4872 Views)

Why Are Owerri Girls So Promiscuous ? / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by SenecaTheYonger: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fucking and getting paid for it? I mean, it’s a pretty easy way to do something you enjoy and make money off it.

If it was the other way around, guys will probably sell their dick service for 100NGN short time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Sugardick: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Megatron77:
I hope say na man go born de pikin for u
ever heard of surrogacy?
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by mamaput1: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Its the law of supply and demand. The girls are the suppliers the men the demanding. The girls are the way they are because there is a market.
Who is to blame ? Young girls vs old men.
Who should know better.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
No me females alone oh... Even guys don turn coded gigolo for universities... Many reasons are the cause but its all about one's choice
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sugardick:
ever heard of surrogacy?
Yes...I've neva seen a male surrogate
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Sugardick: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Megatron77:
damn do I have to spell it out to you?
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sugardick:
damn do I have to spell it out to you?
Yes...i really want to know how you'll get the child without the help of any woman at all
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Sugardick: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Megatron77:
Yes...i really want to know how you'll get the child without the help of any woman at all
change your comment it's more like without a wife
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sugardick:
change your comment it's more like without a wife
Woman na woman whether wife, baby mama or surrogate... just avoid them because she might pass that quality you hate so much about women to your daughter
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Sugardick: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Megatron77:
Woman na woman whether wife, baby mama or surrogate... just avoid them because she might pass that quality you hate so much about women to your daughter
could be a son
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sugardick:
could be a son
you're deluding yourself
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
There are lots of male surrogate but it's more secretive than female surrogate .
Megatron77:
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Reex12(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rozcol:
And you that insert in all available holes nko?
he should be proud na..afterall it isnt his hole thats getting wider
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
KaineJr:
There are lots of male surrogate but it's more secretive than female surrogate .
really!! so how will the child come to existence since they are both males?
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2021
Sorry what I meant to see is there are guys whose job is just to donate their sperms or impregnate ladies for cash and there won't have a claim to the baby. Just like how females carry the pregnancy for people for cash and won't have a claim to the baby.
Megatron77:
really!! so how will the child come to existence since they are both males?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' / He's a Very Shy Guy! How Can He Approach The Girl He loves? / Am I Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.