Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? (27457 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Seniorwriter(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
ambassadorgozie:
Tomorrow is the final of EUROs.
Who are you rooting for the Golden ball? For me, the best player of the tournament so far is Sterling. Closely followed by Insigne and Chiesa.

Dive or not, Sterling has been terrific.
Let me hear yours.

England all the way....Harry Kane

In another news try reach out if you want to earn via sports or e-sport....with a $1000 you are sure of $30 every two days.

@Seniorwriter
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by vr0xen: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
angry
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by fergie001: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bonucci for me.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by ThierryJay: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
The contenders are:

Sterling
Bonucci
Insigne
Kane

The award will go to any of the above that plays a starring role in the final. At the moment it's too close to call.

2 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by NobleSeed(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
can anything good come out of sterling?
Mason mount is the rightful owner

1 Like

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
ambassadorgozie:
Who are you rooting for the Golden ball? For me, the best player of the tournament so far is Sterling. Closely followed by Insigne and Chiesa.

Let me hear yours.
I agree with you
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Prenonjebose: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Donnarunma or Bonucchi. Bonnucci has been in imperious form.

1 Like

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Sarsaproko: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Raheem Sterling
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Tyranny: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Any black footballer! Yeah! I'm a fvckin' racist!

1 Like

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Christian erisken

2 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by perdollar(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ronaldo bc at 37yo he is d top scorer
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Nuelito: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lorenzo Insigne

1 Like

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Panacea278: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sterling, bonucci, chiellini are deserving of the award. But then we know uefa and their useless system will give it to kane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Surulere11: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
I Buy/sell these following

PayPal
Zelle
Cashapp
Greendot
Venmo
Bitcoin
Rmb
PM
Apple pay and others

iTunes
Amazon
Google play
Sephora
Steam wallet
Off gamer
Amex
Visa and others

You can come with your escrow

WhatsApp
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by HEAVEN4444: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
raheem sterling

1 Like

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by kenzysmith: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sterling for me has be outstanding

1 Like

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by tolijascro(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
pacespot:
It seems this Euro 2021 is overshadowed by the Messi's Copa America final taking place the same day.

Says who?

1 Like

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by DownChelsea(f): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nbotee:

Dis may b one of those years where a defender wins it... D last time Italy won a major tournament, their defender was the player of the tournament (Cannavaro 2006)
if a defender will win it, an English defender stands a higher chance.

They've conceded only one goal throughout the tournament. And it was even a freekick.

Those English defenders are unbeatable

3 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Flier:
It should go to Sterling if English should win

English will win. all the important trophies in Europe will come to England.
Plus Wembley factor..
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by HEAVEN4444: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
i put my last ever bet tomorrow. after tomorrow my betting career is over. close that chapter of my life

3 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Hahjascho(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Should or will?
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by iwaeda: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nbotee:
Damsgaard of Denmark has been a revelation but they are not in the Finals. Chiellini/Bonucci have been phenomenal

Raheem or Saka!
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Sher1212: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Starz825(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Carparts:
Ciro Immobile or Lorenzo Insigne. These 2 players are the main reason Italy made it to the finals and are the pillar of the Italian strike force

Raheem Sterling or Harry Kane for England.

But as it stands now, unless Harry Kane scores like 2 goals, Ronaldo will win top scorer, since he has more assists than that Czech guy with 5 goals too.
Kane no fit see goal...na final ooo. Against Italy...he go hard England oo
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by BigDawsNet: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Italy deserve it

But I want it for my darling England

Player of the tournament should come from the Italian players

Then we can consider Reheem Sterling, Philips, damsgaard

2 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Eillyeillz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Eriksen Of Denmark.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by zudozz: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Italy will win d Euro Cup..

They ll give d player of the tournament to Kane or Sterling to compensate England.

Pedri is not anywhere near this. You dont win POTT becos u know how to pass ball.

Even Juginho of Italy is more qualified than him.

2 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Jokerman(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo is still the highest rated player even after leaving the euros, but trust agenda... However let it be given to Chiellini or In signs

2 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by OmoCeleNiMi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mikel deserves it more IMO
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by chijiokeogb(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
I rooting for Sterling with my full chest
ambassadorgozie:

Let me hear yours.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Jokerman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

I would have chosen Penaldo aka rapenaldo, tapnaldo failurenaldo but the guy is a failure... He did nothing spectacular in this tournament..

All he did was to wait for his team mates do the hard work and he takes the glory.
Imagine 5 goals with 3 or 4 penalties.. Losernaldo angry grin

Penaldo is such a loser.

Nairalanders pls let us all gather and pray for KING MESSI....

THE COPA AMERICA IS OURS... I IMPLORE PENALDO FANS TO JOIN US grin grin grin grin

Hope you won't complain of commebol or pitch this time around when Pessi goes blank against Brazil as usual? grin

I dey wait una... Just lose that final pere

6 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by zicoraads: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
pacespot:
It seems this Euro 2021 is overshadowed by the Messi's Copa America final taking place the same day.
No be only overshadowed, na undershadowed. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Mikel Obi, Iheanacho Arrive Super Eagles Camp / Is Mikel Good For African Footballer Of The Year Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.