Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? (27445 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Yeancahmie007(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
If not for injury, spinazzola would have competed for the best player of the tournament. Since he is out, Raheem Sterling have been prolific also, but thanks to Walker, Luke Shaw, Harry Maguire who helped him if not his effort would have been effortless...
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Numerouno94(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

I would have chosen Penaldo aka rapenaldo, tapnaldo failurenaldo but the guy is a failure... He did nothing spectacular in this tournament..

All he did was to wait for his team mates do the hard work and he takes the glory.
Imagine 5 goals with 3 or 4 penalties.. Losernaldo angry grin

Penaldo is such a loser.

Nairalanders pls let us all gather and pray for KING MESSI....

THE COPA AMERICA IS OURS... I IMPLORE PENALDO FANS TO JOIN US grin grin grin grin
This dude na real troublemaker. gringrin
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Numerouno94(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i put my last ever bet tomorrow. after tomorrow my betting career is over. close that chapter of my life
Lol.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Numerouno94(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jokerman:
Cristiano Ronaldo is still the highest rated player even after leaving the euros, but trust agenda... However let it be given to Chiellini or In signs

Highly rated indeed. Wit 3 penalties nd 1 tap-in cheesygrin Fraudnaldo fan boys.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Jokerman(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Highly rated indeed. Wit 3 penalties nd 1 tap-in cheesygrin Fraudnaldo fan boys.

How far bro... How this midnight wan be grin... Hope you don dey burn candle grin
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Numerouno94(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jokerman:

How far bro... How this midnight wan be grin... Hope you don dey burn candle grin

Lmao, i don full my tank wit gasoline incase nepa wan fvkup..

Messi is wining this one, i go mention u for the thread incase u wan japagringrin We die here 2night. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Jokerman(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lmao, i don full my tank wit gasoline incase nepa wan fvkup..

Messi is wining this one, i go mention u for the thread incase u wan japagringrin We die here 2night. cheesycheesy

To be frank Messi deserves this trophy.... But if Argentina must win, then DiMaria or someone else must score the winning goal, so that we go get wetin we go take dey troll una too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Fweezy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Schmichel. The Great Wall of Denmark.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by KingLion007(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
majamajic:
Pedri of Spain , for me
Kane can still win it if he scores in the final and win the cup
Pedri is a joy to watch
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Numerouno94(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jokerman:

To be frank Messi deserves this trophy.... But if Argentina must win, then DiMaria or someone else must score the winning goal, so that we go get wetin we go take dey troll una too

Kikikikikkkikikikikkii gringrin bad belle cheesy Messi go shock u by scoring a beautiful freekick. There's no way Agentina will win without Messi not being involved in the goal. Every single attack starts nd ends wit Messi so far. That guy is too gud. cheesycheesy.
7th balon d'Or loading....gringrin
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by vickydevoka(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
DissTroy:

You Chelsea fans and this Jorginho propaganda you've been peddling for days now. He's not even in the top five Euro 2020 Player of the Tournament ratings.
O.k. na u talk so. England na over rated team
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by magzey: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
If England Win ,Rahim sterling has an edge,but if Italy Win Jorginho is a contender. undecided
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by zhike: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Most Nigerians are watching EPL instead of Nigerian football.
Most Nigerians prefer American and European movies Instead of Africans.
Most Nigerians prefer to use European health care than African healthcare.
Most Nigerians prefer To study in Europe than in Africa.
Most Nigerians prefer to work in Europe than in Africa.

The main problem of Nigerians is that they don’t have self love, the only way Nigeria can develop is if this mindset can change.

Please learn from South Africans, they believe in their country.
South African prefer psl than any European league, they don’t even have plans to migrate from South Africa.
They believe that South Africa can be the best country in the world.
They believe that South Africa is developed than many European countries.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Juicewrld27: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:
Most Nigerians are watching EPL instead of Nigerian football.
Most Nigerians prefer American and European movies Instead of Africans.
Most Nigerians prefer to use European health care than African healthcare.
Most Nigerians prefer To study in Europe than in Africa.p
Most Nigerians prefer to work in Europe than in Africa.

The main problem of Nigerians is that they don’t have self love, the only way Nigeria can develop is if this mindset can change.

Please learn from South Africans, they believe in their country.
South African prefer psl than any European league, they don’t even have plans to migrate from South Africa.
They believe that South Africa can be the best country in the world.
They believe that South Africa is developed than many European countries.
how would you expect the average Nigerian to have faith in Nigeria when the leaders keep syphoning money meant for the nation into their personal pockets
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by nigfooty: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Euro 2020 Final: Italy vs England, Date, Time, Venue and Other Details
https://www.nigfooty.com/2021/07/euro-2020-final-italy-vs-england-date.html
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by zhike: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2021
Juicewrld27:
how would you expect the average Nigerian to have faith in Nigeria when the leaders keep syphoning money meant for the nation into their personal pockets

Nigeria needs to develop and the youth are liable to to do that.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Juicewrld27: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:

Nigeria needs to develop and the youth are liable to to do that.
our president is fuvking over 70+. Minister for information another 60+ man. The next presidental aspirant is 60+ abi 70+ .Where would the youths come in? The president of france is just 33
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by zhike: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2021
Juicewrld27:
our president is fuvking over 70+. Minister for information another 60+ man. The next presidental aspirant is 60+ abi 70+ .Where would the youths come in? The president of france is just 33

I don’t blame Nigerian leaders, But I blame People who elected them.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Juicewrld27: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:

I don’t blame Nigerian leaders, But I blame People who elected them.
taarrh. They came with promises they couldn't fufill. They scammed us into voting them
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by DenreleDave(m): 3:42am On Jul 11, 2021
Ezehillary:
if Ronaldo is a failure that means you are dead already,

How far.. Smellycorpse

Messi wọn angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by DenreleDave(m): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi fans....the most insecure bitter fans in the world... it we wanna talk about failure, then messi is the prime candidate... Ronaldo has won the Euros with his national team but u haters still condemn him...I guess its ur bitterness is the reason y messi keeps on failing in every final... wish others good and goodness will reach u...wish others bad and misfortune will hit u

Misfortune don hit you Las Las as Messi don carry cup grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by DenreleDave(m): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2021
Gbengesh:

For your mind abi, winners sha

We wọn grin
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by DenreleDave(m): 3:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Jokerman:

Hope you won't complain of commebol or pitch this time around when Pessi goes blank against Brazil as usual? grin

I dey wait una... Just lose that final pere

Loserman how far
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by DenreleDave(m): 3:45am On Jul 11, 2021
BlueSprint:

You are not okay at all. Werey

How far.. Be like say na u no dey okay grin
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Kilishihunter: 4:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi fans....the most insecure bitter fans in the world... it we wanna talk about failure, then messi is the prime candidate... Ronaldo has won the Euros with his national team but u haters still condemn him...I guess its ur bitterness is the reason y messi keeps on failing in every final... wish others good and goodness will reach u...wish others bad and misfortune will hit u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by phren: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2021
ambassadorgozie:
Tomorrow is the final of EUROs.
Who are you rooting for the Golden ball? For me, the best player of the tournament so far is Sterling. Closely followed by Insigne and Chiesa.

Dive or not, Sterling has been terrific.
Let me hear yours.

These guys are not sincere. Who took England to final? If they win, then Starling should be the player of the tournament, no doubt about this.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by cjlab9ihih: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2021
I think England will win, but I'll be rooting for Italy
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Josywhyte: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Haaland or Jesse Lingard
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
I can't wait to watch this match ooo
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Ezehillary(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
DenreleDave:

How far.. Smellycorpse

Messi wọn angry
how far wasted corpse that was dispose to the evil forests GOAT RONALDO WIN THE GOLDEN BOOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia / Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny / Commentator Addresses Peter Rufai As ‘Late’ During Libya Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.