Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? (9396 Views)

Can A Relationship Go Back Ti Exactly How It Was After One Partner Cheats? / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by kilodese(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2007
Is it proper for a lady in a serious relationship go clubbing wtout the Guy?

i have a friend (lady) who claims to be in a serious relationship but goes clubbing (just to relax) because I am not there. One my side I dont club irrespective of any boredom or stress. I have problem wt this.

I know it cpolud be to relax but u know, there's no way some wont ask her for a dance or the likes. or am I being ,
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by tlops(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2007
I dont think so.its not proper.if she really loves the guy clubbing shouldn't be the best way to ease up,especially when you dont.

kilode se:

I know it could be to relax but u know, there's no way some wont ask her for a dance or the likes. or am I being ,

Even if a married woman of 40 with ring shoul go clubbing boys will still like to have her, so how much more,
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Mandora(f): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2007
Hell No!
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Nicer(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2007
no no no!
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Bolarge(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2007
Palaver she dey find. . .
Palaver she go geti ohhhh. . .  angry tongue
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by tlops(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2007
i thought I was being too old school, grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by iice(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2007
Someone guys don't mind. . .some ladies just go to dance and have fun. . .entirely depends on the individual
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by tlops(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2007
iice:

Someone guys don't mind. . .some ladies just go to dance and have fun. . .entirely depends on the individual

i dont think its good idea oh, if the 2 are planning or comtemplating marriage. there is no need to start unnecessary fire .to me, I think its better they go together.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by iice(f): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2007
If you knew your woman well. . .knew she was a principled lady, someone with strong sense of self, someone intensely loyal, someone who is a one man woman and that woman loves you deeply and passionately. . .will she even think of another guy in a club when she knows the kind of man she has back home? She's out for fun, to relax and groove. . .one can do that without looking at another man and thinking he's foinnne blah blah. Even if she thought he was handsome. . .why would she even think of trying something with him when she got a man at home, someone who loves her like she loves him. Yes there are one-man-women out there.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Banderas(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2007
In an ideal, mature relationship, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's immature and some external factors that be a problem. Of course, going together, or going with a group of mutual friends is always good as well.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2007
All of you saying its not proper for a lady. but its proper for the guy abi?
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2007
I really do not even think it is an issue. If the woman likes going clubbing then by all means as long as she informs her partner about her whereabout . Abi because a woman wan marry she should not have her own way of relaxing without the man. Abeg even if i am married i will still hang out alone sometimes. Marriage or engagement is not prison, I like space and i will never hook up with a man who feels my movement should be subject to his control.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by sagacious(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2007
If she didn't go clubbing does that implies she doesn't have admirer day time,? dont let deceive each other clubbing doesn't have anything to do with messing around . Why not?
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2007
Guys are so insecure that is why they hate their ladies going clubbing. To me I don't think there is anything wrong in that, as far she notified you, there shouldn't be problem. However that does mean she has to go clubbing every weekend becos its dead wrong, sooner or later a guy might final toast and steal her heart.

If you prevent your lady from going clubbing becos u are afraid of her cheating on you, hmmmm trust me she will find another way to cheat.

Cheating has nothing to with going clubbing oh.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by CrazyMan(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2007
Omo Eko:

Guys are so insecure that is why they hate their ladies going clubbing. To me I don't think there is anything wrong in that, as far she notified you, there shouldn't be problem. However that does mean she has to go clubbing every weekend because its dead wrong, sooner or later a guy might final toast and steal her heart.

If you prevent your lady from going clubbing because u are afraid of her cheating on you, hmmmm trust me she will find another way to cheat.

Cheating has nothing to with going clubbing oh.
You're saying guys are so insecure.

How would you feel if your boy friend goes clubbing without taking you along with him.
He just tells you, honey, i'll be clubbing this weekend and when you ask for his invitation, he says it's ok i want to be alone. Do you think it's easy to bear?

If i have a girl friend that goes clubbing at my back, that would be the end of that relationship.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2007
My boyfriend goes clubbing all the time and I got no problem with it.

To me going clubbing is just is more like having fun, and enjoying life to the fullest while it last.

However I will never ask my boyfriend to tag along with him to the club, because I want him to feel free by having fun and enjoying the moment. Moreover who is he coming home to after clubbing moi, so why allow little things like this destory a perfect relationship.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by CrazyMan(m): 5:29am On Jul 21, 2007
Suit yourself.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2007
I sure will wink, that is why we all have different tastes
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by gilgee(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2007
It all depends on the individiual. My gurl goes clubbing almost every weekend, i don't have a problem with that cuz i trust her. Moreso, if your lady wants to cheat on you, restricting her from clubbing wouldn't end the urge to do so. Just pray that you find a good lady who would love you thats all. Give her freedom, afterall she nobi ur beast of burden, cuz the more you limit her social life, the more boring you become to her!
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by bebe2007(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2007
Mature couples will have no problem with that. If he doesnt allow her to go clubbing on her own then he should get ready to follow her to work, the market/shops, school, even the loo cuz she might meet guys anywhere and everywhere. Being in a relationship is not bondage as far as i am concerned. You still have the right to socialize, provided you know your limits. I do go clubbing with my female friends and we just go there to dance, my man understands that, he doesnt really like clubbing so he cannot stop me, for i do not stop him from doing things he enjoys. Its all about understanding eachother.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by romeo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2007
Why not? is she your personal property? abeg leave matter for mathias
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by adeboo(f): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2007
Why not?
You are not joined at the hip are u?
You have to give her a breathing space otherwise u get tired of each other.

Thats where the trust issue comes in.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Leilah(f): 3:55am On Dec 06, 2007
No waaayyy
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by idupaul: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ poster
sori to say , your girl is lose , i know her type , men even on your marriage night dont trust her, hope u have left her now, Clubbin nites can lead to any thing.

@ adeboo

Why not?
You are not joined at the hip are u?
You have to give her a breathing space otherwise u get tired of each other.

Thats where the trust issue comes in.
you are loose .hmmm
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by michael101: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2007
Well man,If you've got a problem wiv your woman clubbing,I think it's best you let her know.All now depends if she's ready to change for you or keep on with her supposed mode of relaxation.Honestly,i don't think clubbin is a way to relax.Dude,i think your woman needs you standing up to her.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by sylvex(f): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2007
Nope! Nope!! i totatlly disagree.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2007
Well i think i can go with micheal101,but we have to take into consideration that this girl might like her BF coming along with her for the outings but the guy's too much of a slacker.You can't blame her,she wants to have fun but her BF isn't the type.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by gbolio4(m): 2:38am On Apr 25, 2008
romeo:

grin grin i no fit laff grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by kalixxx1: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2008
Saw this on Cheaters. One jobless woman that was married to a rich, handsome dude. Yet she used to go to clubbing on her own. Through the private detectives of Cheaters, we discovered that she was banging all the guys within her sight. Omo, babes harsh o.

@Poster: I have no doubt what this particular babe does in Clubs. She has been bleeping around. If its ok with you, then its ok for her to go clubbing on her on.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by dutty(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2008
@ice
u made real sense.i know a few ladies like that. bu they re very rare to come by and the are mostly all taken.

@poster
if u dnt trust her then WATS THE PIONT? cos she might s well be getting a quickie evrynite she goes clubbing without u(i knw a few that do).but if u trust the lady then there's notin to be scared of. xceppt she gets to much too drink on a clubnite, and u know anytin can happen after then, trust or no trust.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by fabiyi: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2008
iice and bebe2007 well said.

but one may not be 100% sure as anything can happen especially at nite club. human tends to fall prey of circumstance.

if a guy loves a lady dearly he may not want competition. guys jealousy more than ladies is only that we have hearts to condole it and most times hearts of reterliation.

so, count ursef luky if ur man insists that u sud nt go to club alone without him or any of his confidants.

me no fit share ma woman wit any woman .hell no way. na only one face cultlass dey get .

period.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? by Abbeycity4(f): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2008
romeo:

grin grin grin grin i laugh lol

@poster plus pple

in my own thinking i think !!!!responsible person don't have right to go 2 club it's nt too good. if u want to hav fun hav it in ur room wit ur family,friends or ur bf nt at club. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? / It Goes In Dry And It Comes Out Wet. See Pix / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.