Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? (32517 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by iadelola77(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=enthronedbyGod1 post=103562315]I'll end this thread by saying the last thing the Holy Spirit told me.

He said , a lot people that watched the funeral of TB Joshua will be possessed by suicidal spirits and spirits of depression.
There will be a rise in depression among those who watched that burial ceremony.

Could you please, explain this sir?
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by pepetua(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

I never said people were doomed so don't twist my message to soot your narrative. I said a lot of people that watched it would be possessed by suicidal spirits and spirits of depression.

People can say whatever using the name of the Holy Spirit, but God isn't an author of confusion.
I would reply you no further.
You people should stop all this nonsense about TBJ of this and that and use that time and work on your life's, so as to obtain what you think or believed that TBJ can not obtain or achieve,after all we all have to either impact the world nagatively or positively and God has the final verdict and not man or you.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by chiomzy86(f): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Metsolo:
Is the book of Life a literal one? Certain things are blown out of proportion. When this book of Life thing is mentioned, I feel it makes people to worship God in fear.

But there is joy in serving God. There is this peace that comes with ..
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Franking: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
My name is no there.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Gotze1: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
The plan of the occult is working very well and their script is being played out perfectly. Be careful so you don't become a scape goat?
Why did you go into ministry?
Were you actually called or you called yourself, or your pocket called you or fame called you ?
Do you have a personal relationship with Christ or your version of being born again is because your pastor says you are born again?
Verily verily I say unto you , except a man be born of water and of Spirit , he can't enter God's kingdom.

God bless

There's still time to amend your ways as long as you still breathe.

Make hay while the sun shines.
Now is the accepted time, behold now is the day of salvation.
My brother, most of them called themselves.

How many of them preach salvation, only prosperity.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Juicewrld27: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Make person wire me small money abeg. Mahn never see anything chop since yesterday cry
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by milann: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
joe4christ:

They will never think beyond their indoctrinations. They can't think beyond that. Reincarnation was part of the bible and several books that originally was compiled to be made the holy book. But due to politics some of this books were removed cos the doctrines doesn't align with their agenda. The only part of reincarnation they forgot to remove the story of Elijah reincarnating as John the baptist. Yea. That was an error that was left in the scripture. And Elijah and Enoch will still reincarnate according to the book of revelation to preach to the world before the end. So, u see some of the contradictions!
I think you are wrong: https://www.gotquestions.org/John-Baptist-Elijah.html
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by deeva2: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry, it's what your spirit says against what their spirit says so you're carrying your own spirit while they're also carrying theirs.
If your God is not for confusion how come you can't use God's word (Bible) to substantiate what's wrong with the dead guy?
As long as it's what some spirit revealed to you then it's spirit versus spirit none is authentic!

Next time think very well before coming on to spew gibberish on social media, this is not your church where you people can tell everyone you drank coffee with God in your living room! undecided

DNT MIND THE GUY WITH HIS YEYE SPIRIT JARE..ITS OBVIOUS THAT HE S ONE OF THE HYPOCRATE PARADING HIMSELF AS A PASTOR, FORGETING THAT OLOSHO TOO DEY SEE VISION
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
I also noticed that non of the formar four wise men were present in all the burial rights and they are...

Wise man Johnchi
Wise man Daniel
Wise man Christopher
Wise man Harry

What could have gone wrong?
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by deeva2: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Image123:

You are not a fan of TB but you are surprised and even disappointed that others are not fans, does that even make sense?
i see you are either too young or ignorant. Those of us who were in Lagos in the 90s knew TB. It's not this repackaged rebranded version that was streamed to you. You didn't even need to have the Spirit of God and of discernment in those days to know TB was not from God. Almost everything was plain occult and display of kundalini mixed with islam mixed with Judaism mixed with all sorts.
Thankfully, TB had most in record, though not as available again as it used to be. This is some scraps of it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhiwceUpk8

When you and others say TB is christlike and done more than whoever's in your mind, it's simply because he disobeys the Christ you said he's like. It's so plain but you are blinded to miss it.

Matt 6v 1  Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2  Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3  But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

TB does the below instead.
 Take heed that ye do your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your fellow men and unbelievers. 2  Therefore when thou doest thine alms, sound many trumpets before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Put it on record and broadcast it live on all the social media. Verily I say unto you, even politicians will learn from you.
when thou doest alms, let thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: It will work for you like magic.

You probably are too immortal to have come across 1Corinthians 13 or taken it seriously.

ANOTHER RUBBISH
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by ComeToJesus: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Some people mistake philanthropy as a ticket to heaven. Mark you, you can do all the philanthropy in this world and still be unsaved.

You can be a founder of a church, ministry or a denomination and still live in sin. Being the founder or the General Overseer does not guarantee a settled eternity. It is only when you accept Christ fully and come to the knowledge of the fullness of God that you a guaranteed eternal life.

Philanthropy is beautiful when you believe in the Lord Jesus and live according to his will and commandments.

You could be celebrated by men while your relationship with your maker is running downhill.

What shall a man gain when he gets all the accolades and plaudits from men and possibly, on the last day, he'll be told "I know you not"

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Harshirama(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

It definitely could be blotted out , cos there's nothing like eternal security , it's all a ploy by the devil to lead believers astray and unto damnation.
That's why we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:12-13
[12]Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
[13]For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Work out your salvation means let your salvation be shown outwardly. It doesn't mean work for your salvation.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
As I read the stories online about his philanthropic efforts ,I was awed. I further looked at his burial pictures , saw the mammoth crowd at attendance and how he was greatly eulogized. The Holy Spirit instantly ministered to me.

The first message that dropped in my heart was " whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire".

A lot of people get carried away with men's approval of them and forget that it's God they will give account to on the last day and not man. Once you die , no one's opinion about you matters anymore, even that of your pastor, father or mother, cos by then it'll be between you and your creator alone.
You might not believe in the afterlife but there's surely life after death and we will all give account of everything we've done in this world , be it good or evil.

As the message was dropped in my heart I kept on thinking deeply about what God said , till the Spirit spoke further and said " that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in God's sight ".

As you read this thread now, who have you been living your life to please. God or the world ?, cos at the end of the day . It's God you'll face the moment you close your eyes and your spirit leaves your body.

You might hate me more cos of this thread but I want you to really ponder and think deeply.

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Looking at these scripture below. I want to believe Prophet T B Joshua will make heaven.

2 Corinthians 5:10
[10]For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

Revelation 20:12-13
[12]I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books.
[13]The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds.

Matthew 25:31-46
[31]“But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne.
[32]All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
[33]He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left.
[34]“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world.
[35]For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.
[36]I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’
[37]“Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink?
[38]Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing?
[39]When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’
[40]“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’
[41]“Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons.
[42]For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink.
[43]I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’
[44]“Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’
[45]“And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’
[46]“And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Amojii:
I also noticed that non of the formar four wise men were present in all the burial rights and they are...

Wise man Johnchi
Wise man Daniel
Wise man Christopher
Wise man Harry

What could have gone wrong?
all of them were present. Check the Facebook page of Tb Joshua ministries on Facebook.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ezebohirepurcha:
Looking at these scripture below. I want to believe Prophet T B Joshua will make heaven.

2 Corinthians 5:10
[10]For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

Revelation 20:12-13
[12]I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books.
[13]The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds.

Matthew 25:31-46
[31]“But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne.
[32]All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
[33]He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left.
[34]“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world.
[35]For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.
[36]I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’
[37]“Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink?
[38]Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing?
[39]When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’
[40]“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’
[41]“Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons.
[42]For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink.
[43]I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’
[44]“Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’
[45]“And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’
[46]“And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”
thanks for replying him with scriptures here.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by kobobay(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
life is a record of all who are living whether on earth or in heaven. In one place, it is called "the book of the living" (Psalm 69:28). Therefore, when we are conceived, we are placed in the book of life because we are in "the land of the living" (this phrase is found 15 times in the Bible - see Job 28:13; Psalm 27:13). Those who are saved never have their names removed from the book of life because they never really die. They go on living forever. However, those who are lost have their names blotted from the book of life when they die. They are given over to death and are no longer in the book of life.

Even the lost owe their life to God. He "giveth to all life, and breath, and all things" (Acts 17:25). "For in him we live, and move, and have our being" (Acts 17:28). Therefore, the life of God is known by all men--even if it only refers to physical, and not spiritual, life. But they know something of life, for the life of God has given them life.

As long as there is life, there is hope that someone can find eternal life. They are among the living for whom Christ died. "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world" (1 John 2:2). However, when they die without Christ, they are blotted out from the book of life because there is no longer any hope for them. "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27).

Those who overcome, as in Revelation 3:5, have overcome by their faith in Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:4-5 states, "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?" Since they have overcome, they do not really die when they die. That is why the Bible refers to believers as sleeping. Their body sleeps, but their soul and spirit are alive with God.

However, the lost go directly to an eternal death. They exist, but they exist in an everlasting death. They have been blotted out from the book of life.

It also may be that the Lamb's book of life is distinct from the book of life described above.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

The Lamb's book of life seems to have those written in it who have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb of God--Jesus Christ. There is no mention of being blotted out of this book. Therefore, the way to avoid being blotted from the book of life is to get your name written in the Lamb's book of life.

One final thought: if all men are in the book of life, then there is hope for them as long as they live. We need to strive to make sure that more of them continue to live--even when they have left the land of the living. We need to take to them "all the words of this life" (Acts 5:20) about how to trust in "the Prince of life" (Acts 3:15) so that their names will not be blotted from the book of life.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by kobobay(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Cornelius was a philanthropist too, but he was a lost man.

Acts 10:1-2 KJV
There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,
[2] A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

He was not saved until Peter went to him and expounded the word of God to him on how to be saved. Many people have mistaken the works for salvation.

Acts 11:13-14 KJV
And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
[14] Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.

ComeToJesus:
Some people mistake philanthropy as a ticket to heaven. Mark you, you can do all the philanthropy in this world and still be unsaved.

You can be a founder of a church, ministry or a denomination and still live in sin. Being the founder or the General Overseer does not guarantee a settled eternity. It is only when you accept Christ fully and come to the knowledge of the fullness of God that you a guaranteed eternal life.

Philanthropy is beautiful when you believe in the Lord Jesus and live according to his will and commandments.

You could be celebrated by men while your relationship with your maker is running downhill.

What shall a man gain when he gets all the accolades and plaudits from men and possibly, on the last day, he'll be told "I know you not"

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Juicewrld27: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
I need a philanthropist in my life now. I never see anything chop since yesterday
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
I receive grace to live according to His will
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Davidowr:

This one don discern him spirit sharp sharp
lol I dey wetin he dey possessed niiii. I just dey laugh.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother, From the Depth of my Heart, your ministration got me almost Shedding tears. I was almost shed tears because the devil has blocked the minds and Heart of so many people to the Gospel truth that will save the soul from Hell! So many today think Eternity is a Joke.

Amen and bless you too

My Beloved Brother , The Lord has used u THISDAY to hit some Hard, Bitter, Raw ,Undiluted and Unadulterated truths that will Shift any Genuie Soul that needs Help from Hell to Heaven.

The things of GOD are not Carnal. GOD is a Spirit. The Deepest secrets of men are an open Sepulcher Befor GOD. We can only Deceive ourselves. We cannot Deceive GOD.

Folks, let's Pursue GOD in truth and in Spirit. What men think or say about us is irrelevant before GOD.

Heaven is Real!
Hell Fire is Real!
Follow this HOLY GOD with all your Heart. Not to impress People or For Show. Eternity is not a church race , neither is it a Family, Community or Nation race.
Eternity is a Personal Race.

GOD Bless you my Brother op!

Amen
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by emmyN(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Yes I'm hustling for my mansion in heaven and it ain't imaginary , cos I've seen it with my eyes.

As for your saying it's economic situation that forced me into this, that's ridiculous.
My late Dad owned a construction company and that was the main reason I actually studied engineering in school. After I graduated from school, I was appointed as the director of the company, but I rejected it cos God told me to forsake all. My parents even said I was mad then and started taking me to several men of God thinking I had gone insane.
When that failed , my aunt started making visa preparations for me and my immediate elder sister to join her in the US ,I also rejected that. My sister in question is currently in America and has spent years there. I can go on and on to tell you the sacrifices that God by His grace has helped me to make , but I'll not waste time on that.
If you need further details about the company you can send me an email and I'd send you screenshots and pictures to clear your doubt. In fact my ID card as the director is still available if you want to see.
As for positive contribution, there's a story on the front page about a church that just commissioned a road project.

I would reply you no further.

Your parents were right cheesy
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Juicewrld27: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Make person find me something to hold onto. Mahn never chop since yesterday as i never see ogwu aja work do cry
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=103587937]

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
stupidmod3:
is urs in d book of life?

Yes it is
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's would have been a thing of good sense if you closed your mouth and your vision to yourself, I'm wonder if someone like you ( hater is coping among the sheep's
So you are introduce yourself to us as assistant Jesus, Why not remove the stick in your eyes first that running a fake vision on TB Joshua
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Juicewrld27: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
God always keeps his word. He gives justice to the poor and food to the hungry,” (Psalm 146:6-7, CEV).
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
God bless you too but you've not nailed the whole message in the head about TBJ yet. What did the Holy spirit tell you particularly in one sentence...a good or bad prophet in the sight of God? Thanks

You can go to the Holy Spirit and ask Him with genuineness of heart. It's better you hear from Him yourself.

Shalom
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=Nellinis post=103589761][/quote]

May God deliver you from the Spirit of depression that took hold of you.
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you from henceforth and may you be covered by the blood of Jesus in Jesus mighty name.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nephilim:
@enthronedbyGod1 Making a post on the burial of another man is quite insensitive! I believe it's spun from your subtle hatred and inadequacies of the knowledge of the Love and Mercies of God, yet His judgment. He has done his own and gone to the great beyond, those that loves him celebrates him, his loved ones will forever miss him, they are still grieving and our prayers are still with them. Whether he is a magician or a spiritual block he was first a man.. Is this the first time that verse that came to your mind occurs to you, I hope the God of grace gives you wisdom to understand this. Preach without dismutation without causing division, and he that thinks he stand should beware!

I never wanted to make this post in all sincerity, it took so much nudging from the Holy Spirit to do so. I had to pray in the Spirit for hours before I could make the post.
The post wasn't entirely about TB Joshua, but about eternity. The people the message was meant for have gotten it.
I'm utterly shocked that this message got to front page, I never even called any mod after making the post. That it got to front page despite being contrary to everything that's been said about TB Joshua shows that it's the finger of God.
Jesus spoke about the rich man and Lazarus, after they died, Christ's beloved servant Jude spoke about the battle between Lucifer and the arch angel as regards the body of Moses.
In Prophet Babalola's biography , there was a revelation about his afterlife.
I've done nothing contrary to God's word. Don't let your emotions get the better part of you.
Let God be true and every man a liar.
Shalom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Galatians 1 vs 10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

To the mod that moved this topic to front page without my asking him to do so. I don't know who you are , only God knows you .
May the God I serve. The Almighty God who created the heaven and the earth. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God who called me from my mother's womb,bless you beyond measure. May God's exceeding abundant grace abound towards you in all ramifications in Jesus name.
Lastly may you be found worthy to make heaven when the saints shall be raptured with Christ in Jesus name.

Amen

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.