Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC (33227 Views)

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by youngpresidooo: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

That's what you think until he gets there..

Ever been to Ekiti? Well, thanks to the incumbent governor, for the little infrastructure visible. Let's not even talk about the level of insecurity...
I don't get you.
No one can argue that fayose is the architect of modern ekiti.
Most noticeable development in Ekiti now was down by him, ask any Ekiti man. I am an Ekiti man, I was in Ekiti during his first term, still had people there during his second term
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by youngpresidooo: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

80%? grin..

And ado ekiti isn't better akure ??

Continue deceiving yourself grin grin...
not deceit , this is a known truth by anyone living in Ekiti and that is why he is the most feared politician in Ekiti.
You think if he was the one contesting in the last election fayemi had a chance?
Many people really didn't go out because they weren't sure of eleka n really don't want Tinubu kind of thing in ekiti, then rigging by apc...
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Kingebens: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2021
ScotDan:
Fayose can't defect to APC.... forbidden party.

He joined ACN at a point in time.
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by MightySparrow: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Fayoṣe is a Liar, he has bee secretly planning defection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness / Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.