Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A (2217 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / I Was Once Humiliated Because Of My Poor Status. Finland Based Nigerian Says / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blackfire:
See this mumu epa

We will put you inside feeding bottle and bring you back to Nigeria to be dealt with in the language you will understand

Fooooolish ipad
Lmao almajiri sef dey talk
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by SweetiliciousD: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
hardywaltz:

None of u have stated any version of Igbo history were Abia or Ebonyi person was leading Anambra people.

Even in leadership of various big markets across the country where have u heard that Ndi Abia or Ebonyi was leading were Anambra people are.

Not even in Aba Main market, if not for the advent of democracy would an Abia person ever become Chairman of Aba main market like in the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s. It just recently that they were able to ascend that seat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting Abia or Ebonyi peps but in reality only Anambra people can lead Ndigbo.

Please don't crucify me. It's the truth

You are a paid agent. Period.

Biafra is here.

Eat your stipend in piss
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by hardywaltz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tochiology:
IDIOTT!

Who was the governor of old Eastern region?
Poor student of history. Have you heard of Akanu Ibiam? Which part of Igbo land is he from.

What of Michael Okpara the first premier of old Eastern region? Where does he hail from?

Ignoramus! Where is J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi from?

Anu mpama!!

Simple Google search is difficult for you. You only come to social media pages to disseminate your contagious ignorance.

Keep massaging your phantom superiority, since it makes you feel better. Don't go and read.

Akanu Ibiam was appointed by who Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe

Micheal Opara became premier after who left to be President (Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe)

Aguiyi Ironsi didn't lead in Igbo land if my memory serves me well, reason why he didn't have native sense.

Anambra are leaders of Igbo land. We can't be led by Ndi Abia or Ndi Ebonyi. That only happens when we are occupying a higher post and for fairness and equity we allow others to occupy lower positions like Akanu Ibiam and Micheal Okpara.
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by durangokid: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
hardywaltz:

None of u have stated any version of Igbo history were Abia or Ebonyi person was leading Anambra people.

Even in leadership of various big markets across the country where have u heard that Ndi Abia or Ebonyi was leading were Anambra people are.

Not even in Aba Main market, if not for the advent of democracy would an Abia person ever become Chairman of Aba main market like in the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s. It just recently that they were able to ascend that seat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting Abia or Ebonyi peps but in reality only Anambra people can lead Ndigbo.

Please don't crucify me. It's the truth
let me tell you, you are not Igbo and can never be Igbo, even your reasoning can never match that of Igbo , you are here to cause confusion and enemity among the Igbos,they have been warned to look out for people like you
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by durangokid: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tochiology:
IDIOTT!

Who was the governor of old Eastern region?
Poor student of history. Have you heard of Akanu Ibiam? Which part of Igbo land is he from.

What of Michael Okpara the first premier of old Eastern region? Where does he hail from?

Ignoramus! Where is J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi from?

Anu mpama!!

Simple Google search is difficult for you. You only come to social media pages to disseminate your contagious ignorance.

Keep massaging your phantom superiority, since it makes you feel better. Don't go and read.
. Do you think he is Igbo, a lot of them have been recruited to infiltrate the Igbos
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by hardywaltz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
durangokid:
let me tell you, you are not Igbo and can never be Igbo, even your reasoning can never match that of Igbo , you are here to cause confusion and enemity among the Igbos,they have been warned to look out for people like you
LOL
Who warned who?
That was how that Supleme lunatic Nnamdi Kanu ordered Anambra people into the bush last month. Such an incoherent clown.

With him in prison we can have a smooth Governorship election come November.

We know Nnamdi Kanu is working with APC to create tension in Anambra State so they can rig the elections to favour Andy UBA due to low turn out of voters.

With that nuisance out of the way and safely in jail, Anambra will elect Prof Soludo as Governor come November. We will neva be reduced the level of Abia state.
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Kaiser20: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mr. Ekpa should learn a big lesson from Nnamd's downfall:
Stop ranting like a market woman all over social media
Disband ESN, ESN has caused a lot of trouble for Nnamdi in Igbo land
Avoid inciting violence by using vulnerable Igbo youths to cause troubles
The Love of money and Olosho is risky ask Nnamdi
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by hardywaltz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
durangokid
SweetiliciousD
Tochiology
galaxi
bishop4life
Isobug

Hope u now understand when I tell you that Anambra people will not fall for all these nonsense from Abia people nor seat and watch Anambra reduced to the level of Abia state.

If u know
U know

https://www.nairaland.com/6652505/how-ngige-wike-obiano-emeka/3#103742570
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by SweetiliciousD: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
hardywaltz:
durangokid
SweetiliciousD
Tochiology
galaxi
bishop4life
Isobug

Hope u now understand when I tell you that Anambra people will not fall for all these nonsense from Abia people nor seat and watch Anambra reduced to the level of Abia state.

If u know
U know

https://www.nairaland.com/6652505/how-ngige-wike-obiano-emeka/3#103742570

Efulefus.

Holy holy holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour.

You heard it yesterday at Mgbuka Obosi?
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by durangokid: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Efulefus.

Holy holy holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour.

You heard it yesterday at Mgbuka Obosi?
I don't even understand what you are mentioning
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by SweetiliciousD: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
durangokid:
I don't even understand what you are mentioning

Better.

When Igbos speak for themselves, sabos won't understand!
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by durangokid: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Better.

When Igbos speak for themselves, sabos won't understand!
I am a full time Igbo from IMO state
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by SweetiliciousD: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2021
durangokid:
I am a full time Igbo from IMO state

Taaaa gbafuo

Yet you don't understand Mgbuka Obisi
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by durangokid: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Taaaa gbafuo

Yet you don't understand Mgbuka Obisi
. Lee onye ara , obu ihe obula ka aga ama, ibia na ala owerri kedu ebe ima
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by SweetiliciousD: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
durangokid:
. Lee onye ara , obu ihe obula ka aga ama, ibia na ala owerri kedu ebe ima

All thanks to Google translator.

A mam Egbu Owerri, Ikonso House, Douglas Road and Owerri Imenyi.

Biafra we know, Biafra will come.
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by durangokid: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

All thanks to Google translator.

A mam Egbu Owerri, Ikonso House, Douglas Road and Owerri Imenyi.

Biafra we know, Biafra will come.
. OSI gini, ga nodu ala
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by SweetiliciousD: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
durangokid:
. OSI gini, ga nodu ala

Taaaaaaa gbafuo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Tribes Hate Each Other But Refuse To Divide? / 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign / Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.