Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (34507 Views)

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Ngige, Wike, Obiano, & Emeka Offor's Political Careers Are All But Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
extraordinary rendition : Remind me of Archer...I think it is just imagination to assume people bankroll a plot without evidence, and even if they did, they are older than Mazi, who is probably young or non existence when the Civil war started , some of the War cannons are still exploding in Okigwe long after the world. I see this as cheap black mail. Rather than ask for compensation like the Jews you are so loyal to, you choose confrontations. I have Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa,Fulani, Akwa Ibom friends and others too numerous to mention and they are good , lovely people.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Throwback: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Penguin2:
This is now sounding political and lame.

Considering how much Nigeria needed Nnamdi Kanu, I doubt they would need any group of individuals to bankroll the shit they did.

I think IPOB is trying to corrupt the mind of the undiscerning Igbo populace where these politicians are.

I’m sympathetic to IPOB but this is a no no please!

Even a faulty clock is right 2 times every 24hrs.

By your logical opinion you have become a moderate "Hutu" in the midst of the extremist zombies called IPOB terrorists.

Guess what?
You would have been lynched for demonstrating such independent thought that is contrary to the intentions of the supreme leader, who is always right to deprive your type of human rights but now shamelessly begging for his own human rights.

5 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by kense88: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nonsense ! Does ipob work with any of the above names ? The answer is no. To ipob, those guys are not different from buhari and evil minions
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Sweeetheart(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Emma powerful should stop sounding like sissy, a brave secessionists don't discuss who betrayed who beside Igbo used the word betrayed wrongly every time. before you can conclude someone betrayed you, it means you have agreement of secret conversation and they divulge it but in this scenario ipob, Ngige, wike and Obiano have no agreement with you, even if they bankroll Nnamdi KANU arrest and extradition, this doesn't connote betrayer but saboteur

but should this be a case of study for Ipob? I thought many mechanism to get their Director released should be their Paramount concern and not ranting like baby

5 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by GodwinIO(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
The problem igbo people have is lack of love, infact not only igbo but nigeria as a whole. Because if there is love at the first place nobody will think of division. But because of the hatred,injustice and cheating in d country everyone need freedom don't b suprise soon each family in this country will com out to have their own republic.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Latakia(f): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
What about some of their commanders that betrayed them by hiding inside ceiling when Abba Kyari heat became hotter for them? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by seunaj: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
RoyalUc:

The North are strengthening insurgents to what advantage?
How has that affected the North positively and the South negatively?

Some of you just come online to post nonsense just because you have access to the internet.

Stupid... lipsrsealed
A government that can catch Kanu all the way from Kenya while gumi goes to have meetings with insurgents in the company of soldiers. You are a mumu man. If Kanu that was in the UK was not invisible and you believe that the insurgents are invisible right in the Nigerian forests. Your mumu is of grade level 1. I started studying Nigerian politics since when you were in primary six, you enemy of the south. Oloribu
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Kpartners: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
The story keep changing
Not Capital Oils Ifeanyi Uba now, in an attempt to be governor, but now sitting and former governor's, may be in attempt to be made President's. There are more mad people in Nigeria than any other place on Earth
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Diligence: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Stop staging brothers against brothers.
It ain't going to work.
The Era of DAR is over...
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by dmbb: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
I am tired of the news of this useless boy

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by stanluiz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
DSS should arrest" ipob spokeman " Emma powerless so that he will join his director in DSS underground prison eating watery beans every day.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Sufferingboy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Igbo people nor really get sense.

See rubbish talk.....

Pls add Gen Irabor to it.

Ika elites of today are keeping quite why this mads Igbos go online insulting and spreading propaganda against us.

In my own time we go use political power chase them out of our land.Them never see anything.

They are lucky,Gen Irabor is not someone like me that don't forgive.I for join hand as a CDS to deal with kanu without any pity.

Waste the bastard that was spreading propaganda against Gen Irabor.

No need to jail him,Dss should just poison him there in jail and he die slowly.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by frankson1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ojiofor:
Igbos are clowns.
They kidnapped una leader for 8 days una no know... come dey claim intelligence.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Their crack team and intelligence unit were sleeping and now, dilector is eating unripe beans in the zoo. They need to be tied to lVM motors and dragged round biafra land. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by hardywaltz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
durangokid
SweetiliciousD
Tochiology
galaxi
bishop4life
Isobug

Hope u now understand when I tell you that Anambra people will not fall for all these nonsense from Abia people nor seat and watch Anambra reduced to the level of Abia state.

If u know
U know

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
seunaj:
A government that can catch Kanu all the way from Kenya while gumi goes to have meetings with insurgents in the company of soldiers. You are a mumu man. If Kanu that was in the UK was not invisible and you believe that the insurgents are invisible right in the Nigerian forests. Your mumu is of grade level 1. I started studying Nigerian politics since when you were in primary six, you enemy of the south. Oloribu

You started studying Nigerian politics since when I was in primary six? You must be my uncle, Seun!

Childish talk.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Boyooosa(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

The Nigerian government had recently rearrested Kanu from an African country believed to be Kenya.

Kanu was said to have been captured and repatriated under circumstances that are against international best practices.

The IPOB leader was repatriated to Nigeria to continue his treason charges before an Abuja Federal High Court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/15/how-ngige-wike-obiano-emeka-offor-betrayed-nnamdi-kanu-ipob/%3famp=1

Must Wike be gullible?
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by authority2006(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
I am Yoruba
Betrayal is common among ibos n Yoruba
But it's hard for d hausas to betray their own.......

It doesn't matter who you are or who you claimed to be here. What is worthy being supported in Kanu? The guy brought nothing but destructions and killings to the south east.
Betrayal ko, disappointment ni

6 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by seunaj: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
RoyalUc:

You started studying Nigerian politics since when I was in primary six? You must be my uncle, Seun!

Childish talk.
yes you're right. Keep your mumu mind off Nigeria politics. Many now understand better
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by techWriter2: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Igbos are idiots They kidnapped voce leadership for 8 hours voce no yes come dey claim intel

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Laboni: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
I have been telling this IPOB idiots that they are going astray but like a mad dog, they don’t listen to anybody. They keep aleniating sane Igbo men away from their struggle.. What type of fuckery is this? You cause violence and killings across Igbo land and still want to get support? Una go hear am by the time we sane Igbo men start hunting you animals from village to village across Igbo land.. Nonesene.

3 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
I am Yoruba
Betrayal is common among ibos n Yoruba
But it's hard for d hausas to betray their own.......
Who asked you this?

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by dallasi: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Antoeni:
I stand with this Biafra girl

ok we do hear

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by PAWG(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Lies upon more lies grin

What about Pantami, buharru, adamu garba and malami sponsoring the abduction?

These northerners exposing their lack b of education everywhere grin

Powerful is now a northerner? Nna mehn

4 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
seunaj:
yes you're right. Keep your mumu mind off Nigeria politics. Many now understand better

You are just a baby!
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by OfoIgbo: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Utter stupidity by IPOB.

So did those individuals drag Kanu to Kenya where he was abducted?

Always passing the buck undeservedly.

The simple fact of the whole situation is that Kanu has proven that he is not competent to be a commander-in-chief or leader of IPOB.
He should just stick with being the director of Radio Biafra.

For as long as it can be proven that Kanu was not abducted in the UK, the whole fault of this high level of incompetence falls on Kanu squarely.
No wriggling out of this one. All these unnecessary coverups are infuriating. Take stock of what has happened and restructure to prevent future occurence. Not trying to pass the buck in an attempt to cover up mind-boggling incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
RoyalUc:

The North are strengthening insurgents to what advantage?
How has that affected the North positively and the South negatively?

Some of you just come online to post nonsense just because you have access to the internet.

Stupid... lipsrsealed
I was tempted to quote him but for all I know, he might be an indoctrinated teenage boy who has only been listening to some illiterate elders in his village. This faceless forum this weak me.

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Handsum64: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Instead of these efulufus called IPOB members to be mounting pressure on the governors in their states for meaningful development and accountability, Buhari in far away Abuja is their problem.

Meanwhile, the northern governors are doing wonders with the same allocation all states share and you will be shouting marginalisation because of federal appointments.

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by PAWG(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
BosseJ:
Smh. All these name dropping won't help MNK's case. What exactly is their objective? And where is their evidence against these igbo leaders and Wike? Are they trying to incite their UGM/ESN remnants to attack these individuals? Harming and ordering hits on these men would not lead to the release of MNK from jail.

MNK once promised yoruba people 1-million ipob soldiers in support of their own agitation for independence. Now is the time to activate those foot soldiers if they truly exist. They should send them to Aso Rock to rescue director, instead of fooling around with needless propaganda. This is turning into a joke.

They’re gradually eliminating bigwigs that didn’t support them financially and otherwise, then using the bolded propaganda to justify their actions by labeling them traitors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Sufferingboy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dilector go chop watery beans tire.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by adecz: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
But you didn't mention that they
played on the usual Igbo love for
money, ehgo !! grin

They dangled $ ��$€ in front of
him & he jumped on a plane for Kenya.

I'm sure he didn't even tell his
secret move to his IPOB associates.

If you wan catch Fulani man, use cow.

If you wan catch Yoruba man, use woman
with big nyash. wink wink wink

If you wan catch Igbo man, use
money. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Joeblazeochola(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

The Nigerian government had recently rearrested Kanu from an African country believed to be Kenya.

Kanu was said to have been captured and repatriated under circumstances that are against international best practices.

The IPOB leader was repatriated to Nigeria to continue his treason charges before an Abuja Federal High Court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/15/how-ngige-wike-obiano-emeka-offor-betrayed-nnamdi-kanu-ipob/%3famp=1
When he ran away from his treasonable charges was it in line with the international best practices?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) / Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.