Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan (25393 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Shiite Members Storm National Assembly, Injure 2 Policemen (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Imolastborn99: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Joromi1:

Point me where I have ever applauded them or bury your flat head in shame.
I can give you 50 links where you applauded
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by BanevsJoker(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
"Where are the cows?" in the words of a certain retired drug baron.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Imolastborn99: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
mancoconut:
They carried out the attack in Ibadan of all places, the headquarters of Yoruba warriors... these Fulani hooligans are getting really bold sha.
Wetin una fit do, na to dey blow grammar up and down, dey post anti-Igbo comments up and down while your homes are being ransacked. Dey there dey deceive una self in the name of diplomacy
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Imolastborn99: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
agadez007:
The way the northerners and Yoruba people were jubilating when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested,I thought his arrest would stop herdsmen killing and give the country 24/7 electricity,maybe it will make Naira equals to dollar
Guess I was wrong
Btw this is family affairs,pls others should not interfere in matters like this

Yoruba and fulani herdsmen are one-bola Ahmed tinubu _2021
You are right
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by ndukwejoe(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
this is not funny at all ,everybody should rise up and defend themselves, if we say is their wahala time will come after they are through with the west they will face the south.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by mzBEAM(f): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
HellAnus:

Ozuo! Keep waiting for me to point out ur shame to you.

Divide & rule MUdafVcka. Shame on you
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Freebills12: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
The jihadist govt has succeeded in her plan, the plan which is to incapacitate KANU and IGBOHO the eyes of the community and then unleash terror on their land. Fulani killer herdsmen will begin their attack now, the previous attacks were akamu case. They will continue the attack to the extent that the southern governors will bend to their will of accepting ruga. One thing that will surprise people will be the silence of the FG, military, malami and northern group... Their defensive mechanism will be that you stop them from their occupation by banning open grazing. It has happened in Benue, it will still happen in the south... A call for all to wake up, this terrorists are bent on fulfilling Usmand Dan Fodio mission which was hurt by Tiv nation. Arise southern Nigeria
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by HellAnus: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
mzBEAM:

Divide & rule MUdafVcka. Shame on you

Shame on ótú Nne gi
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Diligence: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Dear Southern Nigerians: Bob Marley is asking: "How long shall they kill your prophets while you stand beside and look" ...?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by swedbase(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Joromi1:

Majority of Yoruba does.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by jrjfjfj: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
owobokiri:
Afonjas, coman and defend your land and stop yapping about "Nnamdi Kanu and watery beans"...
Watery beans grin grin,Kai Kuje beans no good ooo grin
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
It is a big lie.
Sorry, if you are a non hypocrite Yoruba...
It is a lie for all hypocrites.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by jrjfjfj: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Imolastborn99:
Wetin una fit do, na to dey blow grammar up and down, dey post anti-Igbo comments up and down while your homes are being ransacked. Dey there dey deceive una self in the name of diplomacy
My brother rest ,this matter no concern igbos ,See people who want southern unity with Yorubas ,To hell with Southern unity
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Don't take this people to the police,this is not a sane country.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Drone95(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
How long will this government continue to pamper this wicked & inhumane herdsmen? This thing always give me migraine tbh sad
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by luluman: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Is it not ironical that DSS is going after Sunday Igboho who has been defending the Yoruba against the rapacious herdsmen?

The bandits that are kidnapping our children, raping our wives and daughters and killing our men are walking freely with AK 47 hanging on their necks but our DSS is busy pursuing Sunday Igboho and Kanu!

Dont blame DSS, but my useless yoruba leaders. If they team up once & decide to fight the menace it will end but they all more interested in their political pursuit.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by daddio(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
November1857:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/11/suspected-herdsmen-allegedly-kill-youth-leader-injure-two-others-in-ibadan/?amp=1

They didn't inform the police before killing your people. But when you apprehend them you take them to police station (where they would latter be freed and may even lock you up for apprehending them)

Why can't you give him a cup of acid to drink?

It's high time we stop this shiit.
I see no reason why broadcasting their shiit.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by chubinwa(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
The hypocrisy in Nigeria is a top notch. Fulanis kills and destroys life and prosperty of people with impunity while ipob were tagged terrorists for agitating to secced.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by AdTimmy: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Those bad mouthing other regions, instead of condemning the heinous action better change their ways before things get worse, because the table might turn, your region might be the one affected in the nearest future.

The best is for the whole of the south to unite against this unpleasant challenge, and say it must stop. We need to stop castigating and stop all the I don't care, or it is not my people that is affected kind of attitude.

If you are interested in earning upto $200 worth of litecoin every week, click my signature or click the link below
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Joromi1:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

SHAMELESS KID!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Watch ad brown roofians blame kanu and ipob now
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Watch as brown roofians blame kanu and ipob now
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Imolastborn99: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
jrjfjfj:
My brother rest ,this matter no concern igbos ,See people who want southern unity with Yorubas ,To hell with Southern unity
We agree on that, to hell with Southern unity. It is a ploy to gift the presidency to Tinubu
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by biafranrealson: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Cant osibanjo say something to his boss ?
I wonder ooooo
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by calcal: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
We shouldn't worry, it will reach Oluwo of iwo soon.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by chatinent: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Wordless.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Sammerboi: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Buhari is on an agenda to make Fulani Conrol the entire country but God is bigger than all of them. Sunday Igboho who’s defending his peoples against these terrorists Fulani invaders is tagged as terrorist. Whilst this blood suckers from Futa Jalo are treated with kid gloves.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by jrjfjfj: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Imolastborn99:
We agree on that, to hell with Southern unity. It is a ploy to gift the presidency to Tinubu
F*ck Southern Unity
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by jrjfjfj: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Watch as brown roofians blame kanu and ipob now
idiot who is kanu,was he not caught like a featherless chicken
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:32am On Jul 12, 2021
jrjfjfj:
idiot who is kanu,was he not caught like a featherless chicken
go and caught these one's killing your malnourished parents in their farms like chicken as well .... nah kanu do unah this one now tongue
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Basher8583: 6:03am On Jul 12, 2021
mytime24:
And when u think there's peace in d land

Then suddenly
#fulani herdsmen start looking for blood to suck undecided

All because some idiot tagged the criminals fulani herdsmen.
Are you not tired of this stereotype?
So what you are saying now is Sunday Igboho head failed in chasing them out of SW.

Again Yorubas are saints that cannot commit any crime abi. They need a Northerner to come and do it for them. Hen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi And El-rufai Commission Kaduna Inland Dry Port(photos) / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government / Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.