Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,068 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan (25544 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Shiite Members Storm National Assembly, Injure 2 Policemen (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Kay25(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2021
I need dss handle where I can blast them or direct line to any of them I can yab plsss get me
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by louqas: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
People of southwest are now powerless against the invaders thanks to buhari and all the bastard sellout shouting apc change upandown

Because of this and other isolated cases?
My brother south west still remain the safest region in Nigeria......except you want to point to anywhere 100% safe , it's isolated incidence.
APC still remain the party to beat......don't come emotional on me , I'm not swayed by it....with the kind of names GEJ was called and the security situation under him who would have expected 11millions people still voted for him, so no matter what , APC is still a party to beat
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by seunaj: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2021
HellAnus:

Hypocrite afonja!!

If the killing was in the SE, u would have applauded them
it is better for you to align with the Yoruba than the hausas. We need to firm a formidable force in the south against this fulani hegemony. Keep thinking like this and see if you wouldn't need the Yoruba to form alliance against north.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Blackdisciple(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
So las las the killings of Fulanise has come to stay in SW?

Hmmmm.

That how they will be picking 2 , 3 , 1, 4 , 7 , 2, 3,1 persons every week
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan by Kfed4ril(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Is it not ironical that DSS is going after Sunday Igboho who has been defending the Yoruba against the rapacious herdsmen?

The bandits that are kidnapping our children, raping our wives and daughters and killing our men are walking freely with AK 47 hanging on their necks but our DSS is busy pursuing Sunday Igboho and Kanu!

But when they were going after esn, you supported . Oga enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) / Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot / BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.