Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Would You Forgive Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Him? (2249 Views)

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 2:18pm On May 11, 2011
Who you talking to? angry
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by jaybee3(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2011
Ma post suggests a woman, you ain't got nuffin to worry about since u r now a He
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 11, 2011
Interesting replies.  smiley

The guy (my ex) even showed up at my job on several occasions begging for forgiveness. He even brought his loser friend (the liar) with him once
to beg on his behalf. It's really pitiful.  undecided I waited that year and a half for him. My calls were rejected and when he did call me it was very brief and a way for him to hurl more insults at me talking about how I shamed him in his precious "community". That was painful, now all of a sudden when his other girl had a baby for another guy (to get residential status  grin) and he realizes he made the wrong decision now he wants to come back.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by jaybee3(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Interesting replies. smiley

The guy (my ex) even showed up at my job on several occasions begging for forgiveness. He even brought his loser friend (the liar) with him once
to beg on his behalf. It's really pitiful. undecided I waited that year and a half for him. My calls were rejected and when he did call me it was very brief and a way for him to hurl more insults at me talking about how I shamed him in his precious "community". That was painful, now all of a sudden when his other girl had a baby for another guy (to get residential status grin) and he realizes he made the wrong decision now he wants to come back.

So he probably wouldn't come back for forgiveness if things were still rosy with the other ex. Just tell the sorry loser that u you hold no grudges as u've moved on to better things. It's really that simple
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster,
Women always take the dawgs back.
Its the law of nature.
Of course he will need to use a few sugar coated phrases.
He will need to blame the whole problem on his nasty friend.
Women are naturally weak and in no time he will be back in her bed knocking the dumb b----
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by tosyne007(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2011
jay bee:

So he probably wouldn't come back for forgiveness if things were still rosy with the other ex. Just tell the sorry loser that u you hold no grudges as u've moved on to better things. It's really that simple

that's if she's really moved on. dont u think? maybe she's still got somfin for the guy (ex).  undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MMM2(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2011
op
did dis happen 2 u.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 11, 2011
^^lol yes.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by IZUKWU(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2011
I will forgive him because if i don't forgive him ,i will not truely move on,but taking us.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2011
please, forgive, only if the guilty person is truly sorry, and being truly sorry means repentant.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2011
jay bee:

Ma post suggests a woman, you ain't got nuffin to worry about since u r now a He

Bite me.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 11, 2011
For the sake of your eternal souls . . . forgive EVERYONE regardless of what they have done to you!
You can still withhold your trust from them as they have proven themselves untrustworthy. . . but you must FORGIVE!
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 8:27pm On May 11, 2011
You didn't forgive me for gauging your Eve's apple. tongue tongue
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 11, 2011
^^ I did.
Hence the "Why do we fight?" luv grin
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2011
I would forgive, but I wouldn't take him back.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Atreides(f): 9:26pm On May 11, 2011
2buff:

For the sake of your eternal souls . . . forgive EVERYONE regardless of what they have done to you!
You can still withhold your trust from them as they have proven themselves untrustworthy. . . but you must FORGIVE!

Why? Forgiveness is overrated,IMO.

And forgive EVERYONE regardless of what they've done to you?
It's not everything that should/can be forgiven,and i don't see why i should bother trying.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 11, 2011
^^ Many have died and found themselves in a terrible place because of unforgiveness.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster,
Stop wasting our time here,you always knew you were going to forgive the dawg.
I guess you only came on here to get these retards to massage your ego.
It is natural for men to cheat.
Your BF wanted to taste other chicks and planned with his nasty friend to set you up.
He has enjoyed himself with various women for over a year.
Then he sets you up again using the same nasty friend,who confesses on tape.
Then naturally you fall back into his arms.
Women are so dumb,but then it is natural.
He will be hitting the s-kin before the end of this month.
I may sound nasty and i know I am,but am a man ain't I?
How am I so psychic? I will tell,because I have used the same trick countless times with dumb girls when I want to play the field!
Oh! Yes you WILL forgive him,infact you have already forgiven him,so stop fronting and play your natural role.SUBMISSION!
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by BABE3: 9:50pm On May 11, 2011
2buff:

^^ Many have died and found themselves in a terrible place because of unforgiveness.

WORD!
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 11, 2011
Richvkunt:

@Poster,
Stop wasting our time here,you always knew you were going to forgive the dawg.
I guess you only came on here to get these retards to massage your ego.
It is natural for men to cheat.
Your BF wanted to taste other chicks and planned with his nasty friend to set you up.
He has enjoyed himself with various women for over a year.
Then he sets you up again using the same nasty friend,who confesses on tape.
Then naturally you fall back into his arms.
Women are so dumb,but then it is natural.
He will be hitting the s-kin before the end of this month.
I may sound nasty and i know I am,but am a man ain't I?
How am I so psychic? I will tell,because I have used the same trick countless times with dumb girls when I want to play the field!
Oh! Yes you WILL forgive him,infact you have already forgiven him,so stop fronting and play your natural role.SUBMISSION!

^^self embarrassment in writing.  lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Atreides(f): 10:34pm On May 11, 2011
2buff:

I still think there are some things that can't be forgiven.
God knows we're imperfect. He does not expect us to be perfect in forgiving others.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 11, 2011
@MizDarkSkin,
okay,I am sorry.
He Loves you unconditionally.
He misses you.
He is ready to marry you.
His friend is a nasty piece of goods.
His friend is misleading him.
For one year plus,he never played the field.
Infact the two of you are a match made in heaven
Now are you ready to forgive him?
Comon don't play hard to get,

I know women are dumb and fall for all kinds of lines cast by men,but I have to admit you take the oscar for dumbness,I am done with you,when he plays you again I will be expecting to see you on this forum again weeping your eyes out.
Good luck!
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by sexylogan(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2011
If my gf did that, I wud forgive her. From wat i see , this is a simple misunderstanding.  undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2011
Atreides:

I still think there are some things that can't be forgiven.
God knows we're imperfect. He does not expect us to be perfect in forgiving others.

He also can't be mocked. There are definitely things you can't do with your own power.
If you don't know how to forgive someone, he expects you to at least ask Him for the strength to do so and it becomes a journey. Not to just settle in your heart kpata kpata that you are not forgiving this person.

You need to listen to some accounts of people who went to hell and their stories.
One was of a nigerian pastor, and he too would have ended up in hell because he didn't forgive his wife for something she did.

This is just part 4 of the dramatization of the naija pastor's story. this, I think, is the most important bit, but You can watch the rest is you so choose.
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnQLfZ1cxM[/flash]
A word is enough for the wise sha.  smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On May 11, 2011
(singing Bust those windows out your car by Jasmine)
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by sexylogan(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Interesting replies.  smiley

to beg on his behalf. It's really pitiful.  undecided I waited that year and a half for him. My calls were rejected and when he did call me it was very brief and a way for him to hurl more insults at me talking about how I shamed him in his precious "community". That was painful, now all of a sudden when[b] his other girl had a baby for another guy (to get residential status [/b] grin) and he realizes he made the wrong decision now he wants to come back.

I didnt see this post b4 my 1st post. He's got a baby/ Sorry girl. forgive him but dont take him bak. undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nekai(f): 12:10am On May 12, 2011
Nah, he didn't trust you enough to trust your word, you can't trust him enough to trust he won't mistrust you again.

On top of that he was insulting, AND moved on with someone else. He's still cool with his lying friend, which makes me wonder if he was in on some kind of plot to get rid of you. He is coming back after 18 months only when his other girl leaves him. What's there to be attracted to?
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Beync(f): 12:29am On May 12, 2011
Op,We can alwalys forgive but should'nt aways go back.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by iice(f): 3:41am On May 12, 2011
Yes i would forgive him.
Humans tend to me moronic anyway.
But i don't think we can make it work. Better for him to go live his life without me in it.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by IyaBasira: 12:11pm On May 12, 2011
I don't understand. Why did his friend lie?

Why do men do these things?

What was his motive? What did he have to gain by breaking you guys up?

Did he like you or something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread erased. / Please I Need Ur Help: I Dont Want To Get Married. / When You Have An Over Possessive Mother What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.