Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer (68930 Views)

Sound Sultan Speaks On Throat Cancer: I Will Tell My True Story Myself / Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer / Oluwafunsho Olofinmakin Is Dead! Dies Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by DSC7: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chaiiiiii.....

Mehnnnnn to be honest this news weak me dieeeeeeeee cry.......

Rip Legend......

May God Bless your soul Naija Ninja.......

Infact am speechless cry

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by KanuSE: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tzar:
So sad! One of the few artists whose song made sense & always taught a lesson. RIP great man!
By the way, do you know that cunninglingus significantly increases the giver’s chances of oral & throat cancer? Women find it pleasurable but the long term risks far outweigh the benefits.

When dropping this kind of claim, please try and reference it ok.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Judybash93(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sound Sultan cry cry Oya carry biroo, everybody, solve mathematics... It is a natural something, when i see you doing something, go shawty, it's you're birthday...
RIP man. You'll be missed
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by mkoabiola: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
CALCULUS16:
Sometimes i used to ask myself, why are we created to die at the end?I dont crave for any afterlife cos i dont want any mysteries in heaven or hell, i just prefer blissful non existence dan afterlife existence that ll bring mysteries with miseries. This life is a form of matrix that is difficult to disentangle oneself from. Our life is not really ours, our souls are like prisoners inside the human body machine, 99% of our existence is controlled by forces beyond our willful control. We are living in self-imposed and world-imposed illusion. We are like a biological robot that evolves, though we think we can reason on our own, but dat reasoning faculty we think we av is part of the in-built program of the front lobe of our brain. The best way to live in dis life is to desire nothing, crave nothing, attach to nobody or anything, love without attachment cos all we see, hear, desire, crave or get attached 2 r d real miseries in the mysteries. Serve God sacrificially without the thought of reward here/hereafter
It is a mystery..

Why are we created but to die after d huzzle

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Image123(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
We're just living and doing bunch of irrelevant stuff to pass away time while waiting for our turn to die.

That's why you need Jesus to give your life a meaning. Stop doing irrelevant stuff waiting to die, it's unwise.
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Kokaine(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Frontail:
... Everyone must Die wherever the hell you are living on this Earth cool cool cool
Just get ready for your turn and time ! No one is immune to death ! Is just a matter of time !!!

So stop this Foolish posting sad sad sad and get ready for your turn grin grin grin
Lol. People came up with an image for Jesus Christ even though there was no historical painting of what the actual Jesus looked like.
People came up again with this picture for death. Who has ever seen death and lived to say how it looked.
Only God knows what the angel of death looks like
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by id911(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Really sorry to hear of Sound Sultan's death. One of the most talented artists of our generation. May God receive his soul.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Pumpido75(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
LibertyRep:
Oh No!

Thought he was getting better from the rumored illness few weeks back.

RIP Jagbajantis.

Death is a debt all mortals MUST pay.

#Sad
May Almighty Allah grant his eternal bliss in
Aljanah Firdaus.
Ameen-yah-Allah
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in Peace Man
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Shurtman79(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Innolilah waino ilaehi rojiun ��� may Almighty Allah forgive his short coming
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by yetunsbay(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
May Allah be pleased with his soul.

I can vividly remember his performance on TV show then 'Celebrity Takes Two' paired with Omotola Jolade Ekeinde

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Was he smoking to have throat cancer?
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Kokaine(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
CALCULUS16:
Sometimes i used to ask myself, why are we created to die at the end?I dont crave for any afterlife cos i dont want any mysteries in heaven or hell, i just prefer blissful non existence dan afterlife existence that ll bring mysteries with miseries. This life is a form of matrix that is difficult to disentangle oneself from. Our life is not really ours, our souls are like prisoners inside the human body machine, 99% of our existence is controlled by forces beyond our willful control. We are living in self-imposed and world-imposed illusion. We are like a biological robot that evolves, though we think we can reason on our own, but dat reasoning faculty we think we av is part of the in-built program of the front lobe of our brain. The best way to live in dis life is to desire nothing, crave nothing, attach to nobody or anything, love without attachment cos all we see, hear, desire, crave or get attached 2 r d real miseries in the mysteries. Serve God sacrificially without the thought of reward here/hereafter
Hmmm... This is deep.

Do you know what's more important to note? Our opinions don't count. Its notabput what we wish or prefer. Its about what it is.

But then.. We are instructed that our Maker is the Most merciful. He will show mercy to people who pit in their best in abstaining from evil as He defined it.

We should do our best like you said, knowing that our ultimate fate lies in the decision of The Grand Architect of the universe. He will show mercy. Positive hope matters a lot.

Allah is the most often Forgiving, and most Merciful. He created mercy and shared it into a hundred parts. Out of that, He sent one part down to the earth for all His creatures to share from. It is from this one part that you see a mother's mercy on her child, and a wild animal been careful not to harm her babies.

Everything that we know as mercy in our mortal state, is only said to be sharing from that one part of mercy in hat was sent to earth. That means whatever we have witnessed, heard or even imagined to be the extent of mercy, still falls short of the mercy Allah is capable of giving. He made the seas so vast and He created space so vast with no boundaries known to man. His Mercy, His Knowledge, His wisdom, His Powers are so vast that they have no equivalent to mans understanding. Not even the american mother who hugged and forgave her sons killer in court can qualify to be called THE MERCIFUL. she is merciful, But Allah is THE MERCIFUL ONE! From this, we see that no human mind can estimate or calculate or understand the extent of Allah's mercy.

Oh Allah! You are the forgiver!
You love forgiveness
So forgive us!

This is a known prayer amongst Muslims. Allah is AlGhafur and ArRaheem. Meaning The forgiver and The merciful. He does not permit that anything or anyone should share those names with Him. Meaning that none can forgive or show mercy than Allah.

This phrase is repeated so many times in the Qur'an " Wallahu ghafuru raheem" meaning Allah is Most often forgiving, most merciful.

There are many avenues in seeking Allah's mercy.
Whoever says "Subhanallah wabi hamdihi, Subhanallah azeem" a hundred times in a day, all his sins would be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam in the sea.

We have hope.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Frederick2017: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
So sad. Rest in peace Sound Sultan
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by adadike(f): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
First, it's TB Joshua, now it's sound sultan
2021, Biko zukwanuike! Rest in peace sound sultan
This is really so sad and terrible

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by OlujobaSamuel: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lanre Fasaasi?
Absent sir
He has jumped the fence again
RIP bro...comfort to the family and loved ones

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Whiteways: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ameen

LibertyRep:
Oh No!

Thought he was getting better from the rumored illness few weeks back.

RIP Jagbajantis.

Death is a debt all mortals MUST pay.

#Sad
May Almighty Allah grant his eternal bliss in
Aljanah Firdaus.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by elpochas: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
First saw these guy in a Night of Thousand laugh performing the Kate stuff back then.Rest on one of the few Celeb with no media brohaha.I no go fit carry my orobo.make u no forget Area.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Boudiccao: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
This is heartbreaking.
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by NacoAba: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chai. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Realhommie(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sad one. R.I.P Jagbajantis.
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by kechywillz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
The moment we should reconcile with our maker,no one knows how he or she will leave this world ,the best way to leave this world is to have a true repentance and a strong relationship with Jesus. Rip to him
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Majestybaba92(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oh Sound Sultan
This life eheen
Wetin dey cause Cancer self
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by redsun(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Racoon:
shocked What a gwan ina this nations sef? sad So much untimely deaths this year alone.RIP sir

People perish for lack of knowledge. There is nothing place whatsoever to protect the health and wellbeing of the citizens. Especially in the area of unregulated foreign food and drinks imports, incessant toxic pollution and chemicalized agricultural practices in the country.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by donhils: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Na wa oh!
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by whodeyhere: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
I just redownloaded motherland few days ago because his music is ageless.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Neddyogu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
...Oyibo say na BODMAS we go use take solve mathematics,for jagbajantis, oya carry biro....

Rest in peace bro.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Businessman1986(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
May Allah have mercy on his good soul. RIP brother
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-music-star-sound-sultan-is-dead/

I saw someone like a comment I made about him in may today. I didn't even no he had passed on

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Indeed, AJO O DABILE...
And I wish say, I fit reach you any where you dey eh!
Good night king
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Enginiaman1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Indeed, AJO O DABILE...
And I wish say, I fit reach you any where you dey eh!
Good night king

His at the mortuary,I know that particular mortuary I can take you there if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Realtalk20: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Still hard to believe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / 10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.