Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer (68951 Views)

Sound Sultan Speaks On Throat Cancer: I Will Tell My True Story Myself / Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer / Oluwafunsho Olofinmakin Is Dead! Dies Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Tzar(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Kog45(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
2face best pal is gone... RIP Sound Sultan.
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by xcuggsm(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by akwarandu(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest on brother,this life no balance @all.
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by zobyslow: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by andepower: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-music-star-sound-sultan-is-dead/
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by bunlizlaw(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-music-star-sound-sultan-is-dead/

OP, this is how you people put yourselves in trouble!

You posted a story and didn't do due diligence to read the obituary poster released by the family and just concluded he died of throat cancer... something that Sound Sultan himself denied not to have.

He died of Lymphoma which happens to be an abnormal growth of white blood cells and NOT Throat cancer!

I don't know if you are a staff of that lying politics NG rubbish but what if his family decides to take legal action against you and the yeye news blog?

SMH for you!!

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tzar:
So sad! One of the few artists whose song made sense & always taught a lesson. RIP great man!
By the way, do you know that cunninglingus significantly increases the giver’s chances of oral & throat cancer? Women find it pleasurable but the long term risks far outweigh the benefits.

He didn't die of any throat cancer. The OP is a liar. Read well!

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by mygem: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
CALCULUS16 Ko:
Sometimes i used to ask myself, why are we created to die at the end?I dont crave for any afterlife cos i dont want any mysteries in heaven or hell, i just prefer blissful non existence dan afterlife existence that ll bring mysteries with miseries. This life is a form of matrix that is difficult to disentangle oneself from. Our life is not really ours, our souls are like prisoners inside the human body machine, 99% of our existence is controlled by forces beyond our willful control. We are living in self-imposed and world-imposed illusion. We are like a biological robot that evolves, though we think we can reason on our own, but dat reasoning faculty we think we av is part of the in-built program of the front lobe of our brain. The best way to live in dis life is to desire nothing, crave nothing, attach to nobody or anything, love without attachment cos all we see, hear, desire, crave or get attached 2 r d real miseries in the mysteries. Serve God sacrificially without the thought of reward here/hereafter
Man was not created to die and science till date cannot explain why we age and die.The human cells are capable of replacing themselves even a broken bone can merge again.Honestly the Genesis account is the most reasonable proof of why we die.Think of it men then lived for 900yrs .There are trees and animals that still live for over 500yrs..Sin is truly the cause of death and there is a creator that we ought to follow to redeem us from sin and death
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by fabolousneyo: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
This one weak me oo, Omg Sound Sultan cry
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by notym2chektym: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
So painful, what a loss..... May he rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by trevorhorace(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
God I'm so heartbroken. This is the first celebrity death that has made me cry.
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by ofiko123(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP to sound sultan..
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by TheMostComplex1: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
One of the responsible artists.
RIP
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Edusouls(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
They don’t get better from cancer
LibertyRep:
Oh No!

Thought he was getting better from the rumored illness few weeks back.

RIP Jagbajantis.

Death is a debt all mortals MUST pay.

#Sad
May Almighty Allah grant him eternal bliss in
Aljanah Firdaus.
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by ikorodureporta: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Death everywhere!
This world don spoil finish
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by seaway: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by CALCULUS16: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
mygem:

Man was not created to die and science till date cannot explain why we age and die.The human cells are capable of replacing themselves even a broken bone can merge again.Honestly the Genesis account is the most reasonable proof of why we die.Think of it men then lived for 900yrs .There are trees and animals that still live for over 500yrs..Sin is truly the cause of death and there is a creator that we ought to follow to redeem us from sin and death
so animals that die, tha have sinful behavious and emotions like anger, selfishness, hatred etc, that experience pain during birth also sinned against God? they also ate the fruit?
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by DAMN99: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
God damn it.. cry
RIP man. Wtf this is so sad
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by gbengazi2014: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Life is a solitary, heaven is the terminus.....Patrick Obayiagbon
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Gjmff: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Jesus
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Silentflute1234: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
This one hit us baaaad
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Very sad to read this sad news. He's one my main artistes rest on baba
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by kmaster007: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wch VPN Ur using on twitter
mancoconut:
Just saw it trending on Twitter, damn this one hurts so much cry
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Gbeng30(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip legend cry cry
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
REST IN PEACE NAIJA NINJA .
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Spectaclesawe25: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Not throat cancer: Cancer of the lymphatic tissue.... T-cell angioimmunoblastic lymphoma.
Aggressive as the name sounds even with the best of care.
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Owerri1stSon: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
So painful.. Rip
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Sholaco: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP brother man
Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by Rocktation(f): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
SweetOlive:
OMG! cry cry

OMG is righhht.

I did love him. sad

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer by joycrystal: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
So sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.