Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri (866 Views)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Stronger Sexual Stamina Without Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by americanigga(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2021
Popular human right activist, Pastor Reno Omokri, has taken his time to render some priceless advice to wives, in order for them to know and understand the biology of men, so they will be able to meet the desire of their husbands in bed, no matter how busy the wife might be.

Mr Reno took his time to speak about a topic, ‘Libido’ which a lot of people are shy to talk about. Reno Omokri took his time to explain to women that men have stronger sexual desire than they (women) do. That is why anytime their husbands desire them, they should not just refuse with one excuse or the other, because such a thing can affect their marriage negatively

You know that in this society we are living now, things have become very complicated. Everyone is out there struggling to make ends meet. Many wives nowadays don’t just sit at home doing nothing. Many wives are career women. They go out in the morning and come back late just like the men. By the time they get home, they are tired and just want to rest. Mr Reno Omokri is saying that no matter how busy you are as a wife you must find time for your husband. Because if your fail to do that, you may end up pushing your husband into the hands of another woman outside your marriage

Continue reading:

https://starmedianaija.com/men-have-stronger-sexual-desire-than-women-all-wives-should-understand-mens-biology-reno-omokri/

1 Like

Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by Bigredmachine: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2021
this talk no follow at all, woman loves sex more than men... this I have seen many times

1 Like

Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by joe54: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2021
grin grin
Studies indicate that 95 percent of married women loose their sexual urge after the first six years of marriage. This is the major reason for men's promiscuity. FACT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by crazygod(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2021
Bigredmachine:
this talk no follow at all, woman loves sex more than men... this I have seen many times
Are you married sir?
Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by richmond500: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Reno wasn't talking about who love sex more, he was talking about libido and average men have higher sex libido than an average woman
Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by brian91(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2021
angry
Ok
Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by JovialJune(f): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2021
Nobody pushes a grown ass adult to cheat, or should we also say cheating wives were pushed by their husbands?

Husbands and wives should sit down and work out best ways to be there for each other, very simple, not the nonsense "men has high libido" or whatever to justify rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by Bigredmachine: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2021
crazygod:

Are you married sir?

No but I have seen it all, especially from advance women
Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by paulolee(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2021
hmm mm....no lies
Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bigredmachine:

No but I have seen it all, especially from advance women
Boss abeg if you get one advance woman wey done spoil wey you no dey use again, abeg give me I go repair her Begin use her
Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by Bigredmachine: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Boss abeg if you get one advance woman wey done spoil wey you no dey use again, abeg give me I go repair her Begin use her

Hahaha my guy this available particular advance lady dey find who go marry her o, she's 7 years older than me and I can't marry her, so if u are ready to marry her I can give her to you... Also note that u don't date a Nigerian lady without spending money... She's in Delta state (Effurun)
Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by Divoc19(f): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Not true. You have to be a woman to understand this.

Bigredmachine:
Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Hahaha my guy this available particular advance lady dey find who go marry her o, she's 7 years older than me and I can't marry her, so if u are ready to marry her I can give her to you... Also note that u don't date a Nigerian lady without spending money... She's in Delta state (Effurun)
Give her to me, I'm able and capable to put food on her table
Re: Wives: Men Have Stronger Sexual Desire Than Women - Reno Omokri by Superman30(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=JovialJune post=103590613]Nobody pushes a grown ass adult to cheat, or should we also say cheating wives were pushed by their husbands?

Husbands and wives should sit down and work out best ways to be there for each other, very simple, not the nonsense "men has high libido" or whatever to justify rubbish.[/quotge] Tell them

(1) (Reply)

Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD / Fcck Delta State / Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.