Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments (797 Views)

she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) / Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by Eshockyou: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2021
Good morning everyone. Happy Sunday..I’ll be straight
I have a girlfriend of 3 years, we’re good,everything’s okay all of a sudden she changed.. she said no sex again till marriage and marriage we’re talking about is like in 5 years time not anytime close ..I was still arguing with her to give me genuine reasons she’s just saying it’s a sin, ok accepted what about romance and cuddling she said no again I asked again what about kissing each other she said no all of a sudden she said we should not see each other again that even if we want to see we’ll meet on the road or some public places.. I got so suprised that why the sudden change and decision she took without considering me.. she said if I’m not okay with that we should just end the relationship, she’s not feeling remoseful if we end this.. and it’s not that we’re seeing everytime, like we see once in two months because of distance ..I’m not someone that cheats and I told her that if she say no intimacy between us it will give us problem in our marriage because truth be told my mind would have gone away from it that I might not be sexually attracted to her again.. please elders what do you think I can do about this.. I told her I can’t go on with her decision that we have to plan it to favor each parties..
I’m thinking of telling her mother about her sudden change and this issue because I’m close to her mum and she likes me so much..

Should I just let her be and end the relationship or tell her mum about this.. cuz I’m confused

If you’re in my shoes what will you do ?

Please move to front page mods
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Gosh! Yow wanna report to her Mom you've been Dock.ing her daughter for free and now she's decided not to give it to u again you're getting mad.

She's found a new man bro, just take the 'L' and move on. Stop being a cry cry

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by daniel7328(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2021
Please end the relationship. She's looking for a way to even end it but she want it to be from you.....
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by CreepyBlackpool: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2021
why do you people like asking questions to which you know the answer already ��

1 Like

Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by paulolee(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2021
another crazy post....so many girls around and u de disturb us because of one bea wey don tire for ur broke life n wan port to another richer gee..
my guy all na format, jus dump her broke ass n hustle more n get more bar n make urself happy n useful to ur family n real gees...
wen tinz soft, na dt same bea go dey disturb u with endless kpanshing n even turn baby mama for ur matter...
and she go always start with " u av forgotten me abi?.....na dier pickup line wen DM don hear ur scores...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by AutoChick4U(f): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Eshockyou:
I have a girlfriend of 3 years, we’re good,everything’s okay all of a sudden she changed.. she said no sex again till marriage and marriage we’re talking about is like in 5 years time not anytime close ..I was still arguing with her to give me genuine reasons she’s just saying it’s a sin, ok accepted what about romance and cuddling she said no again I asked again what about kissing each other she said no all of a sudden she said we should not see each other again that even if we want to see we’ll meet on the road or some public places.. I got so suprised that why the sudden change and decision she took without considering me.. she said if I’m not okay with that we should just end the relationship, she’s not feeling remoseful if we end this.. and it’s not that we’re seeing everytime, like we see once in two months because of distance ..I’m not someone that cheats and I told her that if she say no intimacy between us it will give us problem in our marriage because truth be told my mind would have gone away from it that I might not be sexually attracted to her again.. please elders what do you think I can do about this.. I told her I can’t go on with her decision that we have to plan it to favor each parties..
I’m thinking of telling her mother about her sudden change and this issue because I’m close to her mum and she likes me so much..

Should I just let her be and end the relationship or tell her mum about this.. cuz I’m confused

Why arguing with her ontop her own body? What's with d pucci entitlement?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by Inspiration007: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2021
If you plan on getting married in 5 years' time.

I don't see any reason why you should have a gf now.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by paulolee(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
Gosh! Yow wanna report to her Mom that you've been f.ck.ing her daughter for free and now she's decided not to give it to u again you're getting mad.

She's found a new man bro, just take the 'L' and move on. Stop being a cry cry
when I see report to her mum....meself weak
azin her mum go talk to her to open legs for a broke man dt dnt have plans for marriage till d next 5years...
d op wan straff d bea to depreciation....i wonder if he go fit still marry d bea after endless kpanshing for 5years straight..
if another gee get same plans for e sister, weda him go happy

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2021
paulolee:

when I see report to her mum....meself weak
azin her mum go talk to her to open legs for a broke man dt dnt have plans for marriage till d next 5years...
d op wan straff d bea to depreciation....i wonder if he go fit still marry d bea after endless kpanshing for 5years straight..
if another gee get same plans for e sister, weda him go happy
O'men your yarns dey burst my brain. I owe you a bottle of "Jameson"

Apparently,the babe has seen a new fresh guy with much doings and cash. The new nigga now telling her to quit all sexuality with her bf, hence her sudden decisions.
Niggaman should just take the damn 'L' and hustle up
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by Brown02: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2021
The way some people think sha... She should consider you? Is she your wife? And you mean you will tell her mom that her daughter has refused to let you continue sleeping with her?.
Man if you need sex then marry her then you are entitle to her body. Abi did you see her with another man.
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by BronzeMajik(f): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2021
I'm not understanding this op.. first of all you have been in the relationship for 3 years already... With no plans of settling down till 5years time..
3+5=8 years
And you're here complaining she's changed, why won't she?
You expect the young lady to continue to service your sexual needs for 8 years without any plans in sight?
Please borrow some conscience seems like you don't have any.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by anthonyuncle(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2021
she has already ended the relationship,

you better forget her and move right
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

O'men your yarns dey burst my brain. I owe you a bottle of "Jameson"

Apparently,the babe has seen a new fresh guy with much doings and cash. The new nigga now telling her to quit all sexuality with her bf, hence her sudden decisions.
Niggaman should just take the damn 'L' and hustle up
thanks boss...d bro case na normal for street...girls matter no dey hard to decode...dts why girls dey hardly tell such to sharp bad guys
na ote wey jus start woman matter DM dey Gv a dis cappings
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
paulolee:

thanks boss...d bro case na normal for street...girls matter no dey hard to decode...dts why girls dey hardly tell such to sharp bad guys
na ote wey jus start woman matter DM dey Gv a dis cappings
Na obote wey no get ot dem dey give this kind lamba,we know her type grin
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by pansophist(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Your relationship has ended long ago, you're only just suspecting the confirmation of it now. Also, she wants the future and perhaps, her conscience not to torment her, so she gave you conditions that would make you break the relationship yourself. If you break the relationship, then you played to her plan all along. It's what she want, and she has even suggested it to you, that you break up if her conditions does not suit you.

So bros, respect yourself and break up. I mean, the relationship doesn't exist anymore, so there is nothing to break, but by breaking up, it is about indifference. Just pack up mentally and leave. Chances are that she has met someone else. But I'll advice you one thing, if she comes back in the future, trying to sneak back into your life by saying you're the one thay broke up with her and playing the victim, ignore her totally. She is not trying to burn bridges, hence she wants you to break it off yourself.

Understand that she is coming back not because she suddenly realise her mistake and value you now, but it is always because the other option didn't work out. Refuse to be an option, back up plan, or the one a woman will settle for. I know you're in love, and high on emotions right now, but if you still sustain the relationship due to scarcity mentality, you'll have yourself to blame. The right decisions might be hard, but it is the right decision.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by CaveAdullam: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
She's not yours; it was just your turn. Perhaps, another man is at the scene. Perhaps, aunt has become born again again and want to serve God. Let aunt concentrate please. Lol!

Let aunt unite with a man that can still manage her "kpekus" the way it is now. Rather than wait for another 5 years(duration of Law course in the University), and of which you may end up not marrying her.

Long distance relationship is always a moribund one, either party frolicks with other partners or are dating themselves.

Young man, wake up, the relationship is over!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by Gerrard59(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eshockyou:

If she is 20 years, it means she would be 28 when you intend to propose to her. I believe she is not 20, so she might hit 30 when you are ready for marriage. Technically, you want to date a Nigerian lady for 8 years before popping the question? shocked You want her to be categorised as an "evening newspaper"?

Why you people even date for so long considering the life expectancy rate in Nigeria and biological clock of a woman is amusing. Eight years relationship? Abasi kan!
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by musa234(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
If she refuses you sex and you are not comfortable with it break up and stop disgracing your self.
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by Eshockyou: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
pansophist:
Your relationship has ended long ago, you're only just suspecting the confirmation of it now. Also, she wants the future and perhaps, her conscience not to torment her, so she gave you conditions that would make you break the relationship yourself. If you break the relationship, then you played to her plan all along. It's what she want, and she has even suggested it to you, that you break up if her conditions does not suit you.

So bros, respect yourself and break up. I mean, the relationship doesn't exist anymore, so there is nothing to break, but by breaking up, it is about indifference. Just pack up mentally and leave. Chances are that she has met someone else. But I'll advice you one thing, if she comes back in the future, trying to sneak back into your life by saying you're the one thay broke up with her and playing the victim, ignore her totally. She is not trying to burn bridges, hence she wants you to break it off yourself.

Understand that she is coming back not because she suddenly realise her mistake and value you now, but it is always because the other option didn't work out. Refuse to be an option, back up plan, or the one a woman will settle for. I know you're in love, and high on emotions right now, but if you still sustain the relationship due to scarcity mentality, you'll have yourself to blame. The right decisions might be hard, but it is the right decision.

Thank you so much
Re: What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments by Eshockyou: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
BronzeMajik:
I'm not understanding this op.. first of all you have been in the relationship for 3 years already... With no plans of settling down till 5years time..
3+5=8 years
And you're here complaining she's changed, why won't she?
You expect the young lady to continue to service your sexual needs for 8 years without any plans in sight?
Please borrow some conscience seems like you don't have any.

To those saying that I’m just using her for my sexual needs you got it all wrong

Ever since we dated in the 3 years we had sex not up to 7 times

So how am I using her for my needs then because we don’t really see each other and when we do it’s not everytime we have sex

(1) (Reply)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / Where the fvck Is Lauretta Onochie ? / Did Your Mum Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.