Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) (6414 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
please help, how do one shave hairs from is anus, mine is overgrown in-between my butts and asshole.

when last did you shave yours?
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Godada(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2021

2 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
she rejected me a second round because she saw the hair in my anus.

it's Forest, since teenager have not shaved, now am in my mid 40.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by helinues: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Toh

Wetin person no go read for NL

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:
Toh
Wetin person no go read for NL
when last did you shave your anus hair.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by helinues: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

I might need to ask Google to have the right answer oo

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by VlamesIffect(f): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Character full nairaland

17 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:

I might need to ask Google to have the right answer oo
hahahaha.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
VlamesIffect:
grin grin grin
Character full nairaland
when last did you shave your anus hair
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by KingofAbuja(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin So, I had to laff bro... No vex.

But on a more serious note! His post might sound funny but jokes apart alot of men especially the hairy ones suffer from this shiii.

My sincere advice is this... Since you don't have a girl you dating that can help you with it.... There are some professional masseurs that can also handle it... Full body massage plus shaving... Arrange like 30 to 40k bro.... Or a cheaper option get you a prostitute.... After una don knack.... Or before una knack... Also tell her she would help you to do it... Add small change untop.

I am very very sure I have helped some men with the post... We men are human beings not robot.... No b Everytime una go dey form Macho.... Y'all don't always have to be ashamed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
KingofAbuja:
grin So, I had to laff bro... No vex.

But on a more serious note! His post might sound funny but jokes apart alot of men especially the hairy ones suffer from this shiii.

My sincere advice is this... Since you don't have a girl you dating that can help you with it.... There are some professional masseurs that can also handle it... Full body massage plus shaving... Arrange like 30 to 40k bro.... Or a cheaper option get you a prostitute.... After una don knack.... Or before una knack... Also tell her she would help you to do it... Add small change untop.

I am very very sure I have helped some men with the post... We men are human beings not robot.... No b Everytime una go dey form Macho.... Y'all don't always have to be ashamed.
thanks for this, if I hired a prostitute I won't trust her enough to turn my back with her holding the blade.

i have a steady girlfriend, but shame won't let me.

i think I go for the massues but do they really offer such services.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by KingofAbuja(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

thanks for this, if I hired a prostitute I won't trust her enough to turn my back with her holding the blade.

Talking about turning your back with her holding a blade.... Goosebumps shiii bro. Fear dey catch me now.

If you shy with a so called steady gf... Omo! No b ur gf b that.

Yes, they do.... Quite painful thou.... Look for masseurs that give extra service.... Abi u no know say some dey even give customers BJ and co.

3 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by ChasinGood(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wtf sad
Sounds weird though. Chief,you can try hair removal creams na. But I feel there's supposed to be a lil hair in that region for some reasons

2 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Bola146(f): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
VlamesIffect:
grin grin grin

Character full nairaland

Seriously, na omo granpa

6 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
KingofAbuja:

Talking about turning your back with her holding a blade.... Goosebumps shiii bro. Fear dey catch me now.

If you shy with a so called steady gf... Omo! No b ur gf b that.

Yes, they do.... Quite painful thou.... Look for masseurs that give extra service.... Abi u no know say some dey even give customers BJ and co.
thanks for this.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
ChasinGood:
Wtf sad
Sounds weird though. Chief,you can try hair removal creams na. But I feel there's supposed to be a lil hair in that region for some reasons
nothing is weird here bro.

name of the removal cream and how effective is it?
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by ChasinGood(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oga,on vex na
I think veet,quite effective
Icouldhave:

nothing is weird here bro.

name of the removal cream and how effective is it?
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
ChasinGood:
Oga,on vex na I think veet
i noi vex thanks. will check it on jumia now.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by flokii: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Are you sure you ain't a fagg0t? na pubic hair guys dey trim while girls shave their kitty cats.. which one is anus you're asking?
You want to be wearing g-strings abi? bobrisky people dem.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by younglleo: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Move on bro!
Jst be you!
Somebody will love dat ur 36yrs old ass hair one day
Jst keep searching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Eyinju112(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Allow me to laugh grin
My bf has hairs in his anus too, I’m sure he never shaved too

But I don’t see anything strange in that, hairy men have that
Infact I draw them at times and we laugh over it,
I’m not sure that’s an issue
Icouldhave:

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
I shaved it last month wink just put soap in there and add little water to shave it with shaving stick grin
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:
Allow me to laugh grin My bf has hairs in his anus too, I’m sure he never shaved too
But I don’t see anything strange in that, hairy men have that Infact I draw them at times and we laugh over it, I’m not sure that’s an issue
that's gross.
you mean he comfortably turns for you to see his hairy àsshole.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by wunmi590(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2021

Sitdown untop hot plate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Eyinju112(f): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
I saw it by chance one day while I was giving him a massage, I pulled his boxers down all of a sudden and saw that, I was surprised at first, he doesn’t want me to see further, i pestered him in our normal play play way, like if he doesn’t show me, he won’t see breast, he laughed and opened up...
And I don’t see anything big about it
Sometimes I wake him up by pulling his anus hairs and boxers together, he’s gonna jump up and just laugh, the rough play begins...

Icouldhave:

that's gross.

5 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

She dey fvck ur anus abi? Confess finish undecided
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

that's gross.

Just come out completely Gay Lussac grin

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
killmods:
your father is gay not me.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
killmods:
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

I can see u also lack home training. Probably ur father ran away from home or he's one of those dead beat dads who can't command respect. So I'm not surprised u are involving parents. It shows the sort of home u are from... Gay and hopeless

3 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
killmods:

I can see u also lack home training. Probably ur father ran away from home or he's one of those dead beat dads who can't command respect. So I'm not surprised u are involving parents. It shows the sort of home u are from... Gay and hopeless
you should have asked why I mentioned your father, because I might even be older than him.
you can keep your disgusting àsshole to yourself, no one wants it, don't be threatened son.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Guy See' Wetin Pass Him Power (picture) / HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband / Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.