Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement (48031 Views)

Why Do Men Agree To This Nonsense Arrangement? / Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
The world is finish
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kenya sef grin
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by authority2006(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fcwilly:
They love trade, no wonder they trade off MNK so cheap to kidnappers government.

They love trade and Kanu loves free money. Awuf dey run belle

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Trutherme: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
From a woman marrying two husbands to these two, exchanging their wives.

I am worried about Kenyan people grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Codedlyon: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Enoch07:
Na Kenya, I'm not surprised
African monkeys
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Codedlyon: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
African monkeys
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Women again. Are women's libido higher than that of men?
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by briggson07(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Person name be "ODOUR"
wetin u expect shey na smelling story.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Bifwoli: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Mcreloaded:
When you think you have seen it all, Kenya never seems to disapoint.
Very reliable country in jaw breaking abnormal and obnoxious news.
So daily kidnappings and using human body parts in rituals in Nigeria are "normal" and acceptable behaviour now ? You really need to have your head examined by a psychiatrist .
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by IKEPENTECOST: 12:34am On Jul 13, 2021
VEXT:
In a surprising turn of events, two middle-aged men are alleged to have mutually agreed to exchange their wives as a way of settling their differences.

Josh Odour and Sakis from Busia County in western Kenya, traded wives and their kids after Sakis and Odour’s wife decided to make their secret affair public. According to KDRTV, Odour first heard that his wife was cheating with Sakis but he did not believe it.

However, he was later shocked to find his wife at Sakis’ place cleaning the dishes. There, the wife told him she had moved on with the Boda Boda operator. In retaliation, Oduor is alleged to have lured Sakis’ wife who had gone back to her parent’s home and convinced her to get married to him. The lady agreed and the two even went to inform the police about their new unions.

Odour says he is already eager to impregnate his new wife as supplement for the two she has. He added that he will do this because he was used to having three children in the house. However, on his rival, Odour said he will have to wait a little bit longer if he wanted a kid from his new wife as she was on a long family planning method.

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1546522049048064/

Just like Fulanis, do they have brain?�
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by 001spice: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2021
VEXT:
In a surprising turn of events, two middle-aged men are alleged to have mutually agreed to exchange their wives as a way of settling their differences.

Josh Odour and Sakis from Busia County in western Kenya, traded wives and their kids after Sakis and Odour’s wife decided to make their secret affair public. According to KDRTV, Odour first heard that his wife was cheating with Sakis but he did not believe it.

However, he was later shocked to find his wife at Sakis’ place cleaning the dishes. There, the wife told him she had moved on with the Boda Boda operator. In retaliation, Oduor is alleged to have lured Sakis’ wife who had gone back to her parent’s home and convinced her to get married to him. The lady agreed and the two even went to inform the police about their new unions.

Odour says he is already eager to impregnate his new wife as supplement for the two she has. He added that he will do this because he was used to having three children in the house. However, on his rival, Odour said he will have to wait a little bit longer if he wanted a kid from his new wife as she was on a long family planning method.

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1546522049048064/
kenya the land of mystery
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by ComeToJesus: 1:33am On Jul 13, 2021
They all terminated their contracts by mutual consents and took it a notch higher by adding a player swap clause in the deal.

As at press time, negotiations about add-ons, buy back clause and personal terms were almost completed.

Pundits are of the opinion that this is a win-win situation that would bolster relations in the theatre of desire which is wearing a new look after the long drawn renovations.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by udede(m): 1:43am On Jul 13, 2021
I don't tey wey i dey reason am say na apprentice angels create the kenyans
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Why are they these ugly
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by lexy2014: 2:21am On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Men who need the real wisdom about women should get the book in my signature below.
You'll understand why women should really be considered accessoristic!

But these guys in d story didn't read ur book
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by lexy2014: 2:22am On Jul 13, 2021
Goditto:
Very terrible and perverted country.

And nigeria is what?
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by lexy2014: 2:23am On Jul 13, 2021
beautyhd:
Only in Kenya.

Kenya and sex news is like bread and butter.

Sex,sex,sex, that is all they know

But dem de get light pass us. So what do we no in Nigeria?
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Gunayo(m): 2:49am On Jul 13, 2021
This exchange rate bad Ooooh. Even foreign exchange rate will be like

Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Gunayo(m): 2:53am On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

But dem de get light pass us. So what do we no in Nigeria?
Abi Ooooh. Afterall there is light at the end of the tunnel. grin grin grin
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Enoch07:
Na Kenya, I'm not surprised
Just like baby factories and ritual killings don’t surprise me in Nigeria. At least in the case of Kenyans, no life was lost. Just adults coming into an agreement.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:01am On Jul 13, 2021
temitope27:
Nothing good comes out of Kenya
Just like school kids kidnappings and baby factories plus ritual killings. Nigeria gives me the creeps.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Authoreety:
Kenyans ways are not the ways of normals...
It’s the sake thought I have about Nigerians when I see people especially school kids being kidnapped or young pregnant girls in baby factories.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Austindark:
This was how these kenyans exchanged mazi NNAMDI KANU for some cheap naira. No surprises.
Which Naira please? Compare the Kenya shilling against the dollar and then compare the Nigerian naira. What has Nnamdi done to benefit Kenyans so that we’d hold him in such high regard? Nigerians are committing crimes in Kenya. So many in Kenya. Tell me how many Kenyans are living and working in Lagos.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:07am On Jul 13, 2021
PCG001:
all ι ѕee нere ιѕ 4 мonĸeyѕ wнo нυgged eacн oтнer and ѕмιled вoιѕтeroυѕly
aвι мy eyeѕ no clear well well nι❓❓embarassed
And you are the chief monkey? Can you create a person ? You should be ashamed for shaming people based on their appearance. Am sure you could audition for world pageant. If you didn’t create yourself and you can’t create a person, just shut up!
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:10am On Jul 13, 2021
Goditto:
Very terrible and perverted country.
As if Nigeria is any better. Am on Nigerian websites and they are not saints. It’s a case of pot calling kettle black. Your women will be keeping young pregnant girls and taking their babies in the name of baby factories. Is that a lesser evil? Spare us the self righteousness.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:11am On Jul 13, 2021
PAWG:
There’s really something strange about these East Africans
Same thoughts I have about West Africans.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:12am On Jul 13, 2021
RALPHOW:
Kenya / Zimbabwe and STUPIDITY are 5&6
Same with Nigeria. Is it your Bobrisky or pretty Mike? Bunch of pervs.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Lightorder:
Ugly creatures. I am not surprised. Marriage and humanity means nothing to them
If you cannot create a human being, stop body shaming people. It’s a crooked habit.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 3:15am On Jul 13, 2021
Trutherme:
From a woman marrying two husbands to these two, exchanging their wives.

I am worried about Kenyan people grin grin
You should be more worried about Nigeria. With the likes of Bobrisky and pretty Mike, I don’t think Nigeria is any better.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Cuttycool(f): 3:37am On Jul 13, 2021
It is only the kids that i pity. Irresponsible parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.